The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You love em, You hate em..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

oohchild 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-14-02, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oohchild Click to send private message to oohchild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"You love em, You hate em..."
Dunno if you have this mixed feeling towards A&A.

Aaron and Arriane when we see the audition tape, we thought they are cool.

Then comes the villian side exposing when they do the "twin hunt" thingy, you really wish they are kicked off during that leg.

Somehow when they narrowly missed elimination during Heather & Eve episode, i was actually cheering "Go, Go! Go!, Don't be eliminated". "Phew" luckily they are not eliminated.

Last episode, opinion change again when Aaron whine at the roadside.. Uhhh...(though not as bad as Ian shouting or Guns & Hoses pesty bugger)

This week they got eliminated but at least they remain positive => "Doesn't matter. The important thing is we do not quit". So afterall, you love em, right isn't it?

Maybe you will feel the same for Teri/Ian in latter episode, but as for now I can't bring myself to like em.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: You love em, You hate em... Zman 11-14-02 1
   RE: You love em, You hate em... cmaybur 11-14-02 2
 Hate em Efjendar 11-14-02 3
 RE: You love em, You hate em... roxiefoxy 11-18-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Zman 14 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zman Click to send private message to Zman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: You love em, You hate em..."
Hey Teri and Ian may bicker alot, but they are strong racers, they don't attack other teams, and they get the job done on there own....there is a lot to be said for that. Ian has had some good moments shown, kissing Teri, holding her hand and making remarks about them being at team. I think editing helps make him look like the villian...

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-14-02, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: You love em, You hate em..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

Ian has had some good moments shown... making remarks about them being at team.

"When I make a decision, it's a decision."

I think editing helps make him look like the villian...

"Teri, come!"

(I don't even speak to my cocker spaniel like that.)

Chris

"Ten countries, four continents, forty-six thousand miles... Derek and Drew, you are the winners of The Amazing Race."

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-14-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Hate em"
Sorry, still hate them. The culottes, the whiny voices, the twin bashing, the blowing every little thing out of proportion...just can not like them.

roxiefoxy 22 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 04:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail roxiefoxy Click to send private message to roxiefoxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: You love em, You hate em..."
same here.. i sometimes hate them but sometimes i love them.. they're a great team actually.. i love them when they make fun of Zach and Flo cause both of them are arguing all the time,eventhough Flo is the one who talks most of the time though..lol

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •