The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor High School Stupid Team Cheers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-02, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor High School Stupid Team Cheers"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-02 AT 02:03 PM (EST)

These photos, posted over on Spoilers, show Maraamu--led by former high school cheerleader Sarah Jones-- walking along, clapping & chanting something.

So what are they chanting? Has this show sunk so low that now we must listen to stupid high school type cheers? What might these cheers sound like? I was never a cheerleader, but here is a cheer I came up with:

Maraa-, Maraa-, Maraamu,
We are buffed and kick ass too!
Maraa-, Maraa-, Maraamu,
Mess with us and we'll screw you!
GO TEAM!

Okay, that's not a very good cheer, but I think I'm onto a good bashing run here. I'll try to think of some more when I have time. Anyone else?

Swami

Edited to try and make stupid first picture work, but it won't & I don't know why. The URL looks right and it works over on Spoilers. Anyway, the first picture shows them with their hands spread getting ready to clap. Second pic is the clap. If anyone can fix this, go right ahead.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor High School Stupid Tea... Dakota 02-11-02 1
   RE: Survivor High School Stupid Tea... VampKira 02-21-02 7
 RE: Survivor High School Stupid Tea... dabo 02-12-02 2
 RE: Survivor High School Stupid Tea... dangerkitty 02-12-02 3
   RE: Survivor High School Stupid Tea... Lisapooh 02-12-02 4
 For Swami NightScribe 02-13-02 5
   RE: For Swami Swami 02-13-02 6
 RE: Survivor High School Stupid Tea... HawkEye 02-21-02 8
   Ahh Hawkeye jkokoj 02-22-02 11
 RE: Survivor High School Stupid Tea... Bebo 02-22-02 9
   RE: Survivor High School Stupid Tea... dabo 02-22-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-02, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor High School Stupid Team Cheers"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-02 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

>
>

Ok, everyone, it's the Maraamu Mambo Number 5!
"A little bit of Gina in my life, a little bit of Hunter by my side, a little bit of Patty's what I see, a little bit of Peter's what I need, a little bit of Ronny in the sand, a little bit of 'Cynthi at my hand, a little bit of Sarah all night long, a little bit of Sean to sing this song, a little bit of you makes me your man. . . " Doot doot do-do-doot, doot doot do-do-doot . . .

Edited 'cause I had the wrong tribe and missed one name. (oopsy)

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-21-02, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor High School Stupid Team Cheers"
"A little bit of Gina in my life, a little bit of Hunter by my side, a little bit of Patty's what I see, a little bit of Peter's what I need, a little bit of Ronny in the sand, a little bit of 'Cynthi at my hand, a little bit of Sarah all night long, a little bit of Sean to sing this song, a little bit of you makes me your man. . . " Doot doot do-do-doot, doot doot do-do-doot . . .

OMG this is excellent!!! LMAO! You had me be bopping in my seat while I read it! Then I almost choked on my coffee at... "A little bit of Peter's what I need.." buwwahhh!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-02, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor High School Stupid Team Cheers"

Stinky Fish! Stinky Fish! Maraamu Maraamu are the Best, We'll all eat our Stinky Fish! Goooooo Maraamuuuuuuuu!!!!

>edited to try and make stupid
>first picture work, but it
>won't & I don't know
>why.
there should be a period between community and realitytvworld

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-12-02, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor High School Stupid Team Cheers"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-02 AT 11:03 AM (EST)

Gina: Gimme an "M"!

All: "M"!!!

Gina: Gimme an "A"!

All: "A"!!

Gina: Gimme an "R"!

All: "R"!!

Gina: Gimme an "A"!

Gina: Gimme another "A"!

Gina: Gimmee another "A"!

And so on and so on, and Maraamu forfeits the challenge because they don't finish spelling their name in time to get to Challenge Beach.

edited for improper bolding procedure

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-02, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor High School Stupid Team Cheers"
Dangerkitty--- that's a kick-ass sig pic!!!!!!

Go Austria!

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-13-02, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "For Swami"
Hi Swami; it's your birthday!

A temporary sig pic until you find a better one

Oh, and as for a cheer...I guess I didn't have what you would call "spirit", so here's my dismal attempt.

We've got 'tricia, yes we do
We got tricia, WHY DON'T YOU???!!!

We will, We will Rock you!
We will, We will Rock you!
(stomp-stomp clap, stomp-stomp clap)

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-02, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: For Swami"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-02 AT 06:38 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-13-02 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

Thank you, NightScribe.

My daughter is supposed to be making me a very cool animated sig picture, but it's taking wayyy too long to get here. (Who is sending her to college to study graphic arts & computer design? Moi!) Maybe if I stopped paying her tuition she would get serious. I mean, what's more important--her college exams or mom's SB addiction?

Until she comes through, I think I'll keep this little guy around--he's kinda cute!

Swami

Edited because I couldn't make the picture work. Sheesh. will try again!

Edited again: There.

HawkEye 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-21-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HawkEye Click to send private message to HawkEye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor High School Stupid Team Cheers"
Clap your hands,
stomp your feet,
Rotu babes have smelly feet.

Sing a song,
dance and shout,
when you loose you're gonna pout.

We got the babes,
we got the hunks,
all you got is gays and punks.

SO, run around,
do your cheers,
Maraamu will kick your rears.

Goooooo Maraamu!

Nothing can hide from the eye of a HAWK, especially when they're waving pom-poms!!!Not that there is anything wrong with that.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-22-02, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Ahh Hawkeye"
you must have children.

Stomp your feet clap your hands everybody ready for the barnyard dance!!! Whoa hoo

That was/is my daughter's (will mine)favorite book! You gave me a great laugh this a.m.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-02, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor High School Stupid Team Cheers"
Rah rah ree
Kick Probst in the knee
Rah rah rass
Kick Probst in the other knee

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-02, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor High School Stupid Team Cheers"
LOL, Bebo and Hawk!What would be anything wrong with that?
Given the example of the S3 castaways, maybe we should be dumbing it way way down, tho.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •