The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who will be the GOOF of S4?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Weems 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-02, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who will be the GOOF of S4?"
As we've seen before, Survivor always has a GOOF. In S1, it was Greg Buis, in S2, it was Jeff Varner, and S3 had Big Tom. I think the GOOF of S4 will be Gabriel Cade "the bedwetter".

The bedwetter brought a teddy bear for a luxury item, is a bartender, has some bizarre degree, and I read somewhere that he's a ballet dancer too. This guy has GOOF written all over him.

Am I missing the real GOOF?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who will be the GOOF of S4? PepeLePew13 02-20-02 1
   RE: Who will be the GOOF of S4? VampKira 02-20-02 4
 RE: Who will be the GOOF of S4? dangerkitty 02-20-02 2
   RE: Who will be the GOOF of S4? Weems 02-23-02 5
 RE: Who will be the GOOF of S4? MakeItStop 02-20-02 3
 Meet the new goof ... Car84 02-23-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-02, 09:55 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Who will be the GOOF of S4?"
Nope, I second your thinking so far on Gabriel... but close runners-up could be Robert De'Not-Niro' (limo driver, tattoos, lives in Queens, voodoo doll) and Peter Harkey (bowling alley, wine store, something tells me he's a little unconventional).

I'll get back on here after the first episode when we have a chance to get a look at these people...

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-20-02, 07:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Who will be the GOOF of S4?"
Ooohhhh Pepe! If that Robert guy is the GOONY looking one that says "I have an attitude I'm from NY" or something to that effect.. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree! I think he has no choice BUT to be the goof! *snicker*
The first time I saw him, I decided I wasn't gonna like him one bit! Yea! I have my bashing victim!

Hurry up 28th!

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-20-02, 09:58 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Who will be the GOOF of S4?"
I would absolutely have said Gabriel, too, from reading that bio, looking at the hair, and of course, the teddy bear. But I saw a post or two on Spoilers referring to a preview where he comes off as pretty sharp and predatory. So, hmmmm, now I'm not as sure.

How about Peter - as Pepe already mentioned. Something tells me he's going to be a big dork. And if in fact he is the first voted off - well, maybe he's a REALLY big dork.

Good thread, Weems!

Weems 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-23-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Who will be the GOOF of S4?"
Dangerkitty, you might be right. Peter could be the biggest dork ever seen on Survivor. Wine, yoga, and bowling? I wish this guy pick a direction and just go with it.

Also, I thought this was a good idea for a thread. I guess I was wrong.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-02, 01:04 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Who will be the GOOF of S4?"
Am I missing the real GOOF?
Yeah, I think you are Weems. I think the real GOOF is YOU! hahaha Awww, come on, you KNOW I'm just teasing you! Someone had to say it.

Car84 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-23-02, 09:17 PM (EST)
6. "Meet the new goof ..."
... same as the old goof. Of course, the goof of Survivor Marykaysass will be Jeff Probst!

As far as the contestants go, based on the precious little we know, I'm going to go out on a limb and pick (GASP!) a WOMAN as my frontrunner for the biggest goof. What about Sarah Jones? Her bio shows that she is an outgoing sorority girl photography nut who dances when she's not selling beer. From where I'm sitting, THAT is a goof!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •