The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fix it"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

beardance58 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-08-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beardance58 Click to send private message to beardance58 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fix it"
Did anybody catch Carolyn telling Chris to not complain about his team to fix it? How the hell do you do that when you are not allowed to hire or fire anybody? What would really make it interesting if the PM was allowed to choose his or her team each week.

K.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fix it gnosis92 11-08-04 1
 RE: Fix it 63_Stingray 11-08-04 2
   RE: Fix it Ricky 11-09-04 3
       RE: Fix it seahorse 11-09-04 4
       RE: Fix it 63_Stingray 11-09-04 5
 RE: Fix it BOYmeetsREALITY 11-11-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

gnosis92 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-08-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fix it"
did you see how chris discussed with stacie J about confronting ivanna over the "crazy" defamation? i thought he showed sympathy and class, and was being PROACTIVE - he saw a problem, namely ivanna and stacy j not working together, and took steps to address it.

i would suggest chris have ivanna and jen m do some fence mending. he did it with stacy j, so i think he can do it with ivanna and jen m. he should remind both jen m and ivanna to keep it business, not personal, as he did stacy j. i think chris and kevin get along, and both see the other as hard dedicated workers, but chris explictly stated not only is jen m not a teamplayer, but she drives confrontations. and boy did she with ivanna.

i thought he did a good job with stacy j and ivanna, he understood how stacy j is mad but she can redeem himself, and i think he has some feelings jen m and ivanna aren't getting along. yeah he's an arrogrant prick, he showed himself as a fence-mender, unlike kelly.

i recognize jen m or ivanna might say to him, "how i feel about ivanna/jen m is none of your damn business" but he could still ask they work together, as he sees them not getting along.

while i can't imagine chris knows what we know what jen m said to ivanna in the bedroom, (are men allowed in the women's quarters/bedrooms??!! are there any hanky-panky going on among team-members??!!) he certainly knows how ivanna tried to undercut jen m in the boardroom re: stacy j.

in week 9, mosiac won mostly due to the good luck of a nice contractor and andy recognizing the opportunity. what are the chances of that happening?

in week 10, mosiac has bad-luck, car accidents, marketing plan going awry, etc, so i cannot help whether these disasters can be overcome.

>Did anybody catch Carolyn telling Chris
>to not complain about his
>team to fix it? How
>the hell do you do
>that when you are not
>allowed to hire or fire
>anybody? What would really make
>it interesting if the PM
>was allowed to choose his
>or her team each week.
>
>
>K.

63_Stingray 483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-08-04, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 63_Stingray Click to send private message to 63_Stingray Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fix it"
Carolyn was telling Chris that as part of the team, it was his responsibility and not hers for improving team chemistry and cooperation. Trump and company are looking for leaders who can shape and develop teams and not for people to come to them and say that the team is broken. I look for Chris and his Presidential Rolex to be gone soon.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-09-04, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fix it"
I agree with everything you said about Chris. When will people learn NOT to speak up in the boardroom unless Trump asks them question. I remember Bradford spoke up and said he would forego his immunity - so Trump fired him. Now Chris voluntarily puts his foot in his mouth. The people who do that deserve to get fired.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-04, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fix it"
He has one foot in the grave relative to this game.

63_Stingray 483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-09-04, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 63_Stingray Click to send private message to 63_Stingray Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fix it"
I just thought it was especially ironic that Chris spoke up as he did when he was sitting right next to Bradford. In the same situation, when surrounded by people who exited the game early, this would have reminded me not to repeat the same mistake. Chris was fortunate that Raj was not as perceptive a PM as Ivana.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-11-04, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fix it"
Personally, I find Carolyn's camera-whoring a bit offensive this year.

I'm sure there's a lot to be said for editing, but they are certainly giving her a lot of spotlight this season.

She needs to just sit there stroking Trump's ego and looking bitchy!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •