The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I feel like a man in drag."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-03, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I feel like a man in drag."
I haven't walked on high heels for over two years until just now (have changed into sparkly holiday party clothes) and I am not exactly Grace Made Flesh.

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I feel like a man in drag. ExInterper 12-05-03 1
 I swear, we are twins, Ginger anotherkim 12-05-03 2
   RE: I swear, we are twins, Ginger ginger 12-05-03 6
   RE: I swear, we are twins, Ginger woeisme1 12-05-03 10
       thanks! anotherkim 12-05-03 12
 RE: I feel like a man in drag. AugustGirl 12-05-03 3
   RE: I feel like a man in drag. ginger 12-05-03 4
       Have a great time! moonbaby 12-05-03 5
           RE: Have a great time! ginger 12-05-03 7
       RE: I feel like a man in drag. AugustGirl 12-05-03 8
           RE: I feel like a man in drag. ginger 12-05-03 9
               RE: I feel like a man in drag. woeisme1 12-05-03 11
                   RE: I feel like a man in drag. ginger 12-05-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-05-03, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I feel like a man in drag."
But I'm sure you look MAH-velous, dahling.

Yet another Jslice masterpiece!
"Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing." - Jims02, Ep 7a Summary

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I swear, we are twins, Ginger"
that is how I feel in my new chunky 2 inch heel boots. Either that or the corn-fed country girl behind the plow. Drag queens have more style, though.

--I worship at the Altar of Ice Cat. How 'bout you?

12-05-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I swear, we are twins, Ginger"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-03 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

You're right about the drag queens, and I should know better given from whence I hail. Those guys probably use better depilatory products, too...

Once bumped into a guy in the Castro wearing my mother's favorite outfit, in its entirety.

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-05-03, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I swear, we are twins, Ginger"

Lvoe your new sig pic Kim. That Icey is a god, is he not?

An original Sonny Crockett creation
I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "thanks!"
All I said was Christmasy and sparkly and voila! He's soooo good!!!

--I worship at the Altar of Ice Cat. How 'bout you?

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I feel like a man in drag."
Raymond? Is that you?

AugustGirl
cross-ginger threading since, well, today. or is that cross-dressing threading?

12-05-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I feel like a man in drag."

Actually I did clean up rather well today. Despite odd hair and sailor's walk in heels. I am even DEFYING the rules of What Not To Wear and, at 41, am wearing a black skirt that is falls just to my knees, not below.

It's fun because some of dress to the 9s and some people don campy Xmas sweaters over their jeans and it doesn't really matter. Any of you are welcome to join me (if you can get to SF in about 20 minutes)...

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Have a great time!"
Take a picture of necktie guy for us!

12-05-03, 07:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Have a great time!"
Have disposable digital camera, will spill all next week. Although it's casual Friday and he didn't wear a tie...maybe we can weave the centerpiece into festive headgear for him.

(He's about 5' nothing and we sometimes toss him in the air to perform somersaults, too...)

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I feel like a man in drag."
Have a terrific time!

AugustGirl
for the record, i think you are beautiful, inside and out. and am very bummed i don't live even close to sf.

12-05-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I feel like a man in drag."
It's posts like those that make me wish I could keep you in my pocket and pull you out every hour or so for an ego boost.

You sweetie.

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-05-03, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I feel like a man in drag."

Can I be in your pocket to, even tho I keep getting interrupted and haven't said anything noteworthy yet? You look stunning!

An original Sonny Crockett creation
I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

12-05-03, 08:13 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I feel like a man in drag."
I have a big pocket. You are all welcome.

There is absolutely no room left in my purse, however.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •