The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Something missing from the CBS website"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-05, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Something missing from the CBS website"
Has anybody else noticed that we can't rate the teams by popularity any more? The voting/polls section fr previous seasons has included a poll for rating each team on a 1-10 scale. I always enjoyed voting each week and then checking back to see how my impression of each team differed from the "average" viewer. Does anybody else miss this feature?

It would be fun to see how Romber and Lynn/Alex fare in that poll, but I'd also be curious to see if others find ASS and HAT dull, dull, dull; whether or not the oldsters improved their popularity in recent episodes; and generally how the teams compare to each other.

That being said, it makes me appreciate the discussion and the Love Lists around here so much more.

a sig by syren

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Something missing from the CBS ... Momobing 04-11-05 1
 RE: Something missing from the CBS ... mikey 04-12-05 2
   RE: Something missing from the CBS ... Spidey 04-12-05 3
       RE: Something missing from the CBS ... HistoryDetective 04-12-05 4
   RE: Something missing from the CBS ... Momobing 04-12-05 5
   RE: Something missing from the CBS ... Starsfan 04-13-05 6
       RE: Something missing from the CBS ... HistoryDetective 04-13-05 7
           RE: Something missing from the CBS ... ginger 04-13-05 8
               RE: Something missing from the CBS ... Tahj 04-13-05 10
 RE: Something missing from the CBS ... sittem 04-13-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Momobing 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-05, 05:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Momobing Click to send private message to Momobing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Something missing from the CBS website"
I agree, there should be more fan interaction in there. I liked voting for different teams.

That is how I ended up here. Is there a message board over there? I didn't find one.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-12-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Something missing from the CBS website"
They apparently took it off because, in another survivor crossover, they are going to be giving away another million based on a popularity vote for who are the favorite TARers and they didn't want to make the results obvious.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Something missing from the CBS website"
Seriously? If so, I am so voting for Romber a gagillion times. If they won another mil and did it a la Rupert, THAT would chap so many asses. And that would be fun to see.

04-12-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Something missing from the CBS website"
Umm, Spidey? Aren't you supposed to be using your powers for good instead of evil?

a sig by syren

My votes will just cancel out your votes...

Momobing 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-12-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Momobing Click to send private message to Momobing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Something missing from the CBS website"
Is this really true about the audience vote or are you just guessing?

I'd love to know if that is a fact. If so, where did you hear it?

Thanks.

Starsfan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 03:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starsfan Click to send private message to Starsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Something missing from the CBS website"
oh great, an excuse to give Rob and Amber a million dollars, whether they win or not >_<
Im sorry, but that would just come off as being really cheap and stupid. If Rob and Amber wern't even on the amazing race, and they did this, and beneath the names of all the contestants was an option "oh btw, you can also vote for Rob and Amber off Survivior", they would still clean up. ;/
such a "competition" is unfair.
I have been watching the amazing race since the first episode of the first season, and I have never missed one, though sometimes I leave the room in disgust at the antics on screen heheh, but this sort of thing transpiring would drive me away from the show forever, and the same for many of the people I know who have watched the show for a long time with me.

04-13-05, 10:15 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Something missing from the CBS website"
Well, it wouldn't drive me away from the show, but I don't think that we need to see another "Poopert Money Grab" - especially if it's not associated with some sort of All Stars TAR.

a sig by syren

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Something missing from the CBS website"
So what number do we use to vote for Constantine?

What?

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-13-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Something missing from the CBS website"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-05 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

1-800-LUV-QUEEN

Moves courtesy of Syren

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-13-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Something missing from the CBS website"
Yeah, HD - I think it stinks - I used to watch that very carefully - it was never as responsive as our small LL but it was interesting to see what the larger, ahem, uninformed public thought of them. Now all they have is a poll of who's next and some other lame thing and the results just add up to 100%.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •