The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hypothetical Situations"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Stradl8r 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-27-02, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stradl8r Click to send private message to Stradl8r Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hypothetical Situations"
Come on youve all done it,, What if ,,,,,

What if Brandon had voted off lex when he had the power play,, well i think that Tom, Frank, Teresa would have formed an alliance and rode out the whole game stringing along ethan and the 2 kims, brandon would have gone out when he did, nothing different there, then kim, then ethan then kim j then frank or tom would win immunity and vote off t and tom would win, Anyone want to add/agree/disagree?

In another hypo situation what if Brandon had told the other samuburus he was having doubts and it could go either way in the kelly/lex situation and managed to pull the samburu alliance together and convince the other samburus to vote out tom, then i think Lex, Kim p and Brandon would have formed an alliance with Lex winning it all, again thoughts anyone

noone answered on the site i generally post on, so im shifting here, so anyone with anymore "what if"(tm) situations please do tell

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hypothetical Situations drich61 01-27-02 1
 RE: Hypothetical Situations dabo 01-28-02 2
   RE: Hypothetical Situations Weems 01-28-02 3
   RE: Hypothetical Situations BaquaR13 01-31-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-27-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hypothetical Situations"
Welcome Stradl8r, I too left that other board, I find this one MUCH nicer. As to your question, yes, I ask myself what if poor Brandon hadn't been stuck with such a DUMB team. With BRAINLESS Kim Powers leading the way of dumbest survivor ever. Even now she is still clueless about game strategy, she more than anyone else blew it for Samburu. Even with the bad blood between Brandon and Frank, they were willing to try and get past Brandon's vote (for the team). But noone could figure out a way to bring dumbie Kim back in line.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-02, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hypothetical Situations"
Well, had Brandon voted out Lex as he should have, Samburu would have held together on the next vote and Tom would have been gone (unless he had immunity, natch) and Brandon would have most likely picked up three votes (unless he had immunity, of course). If Tom had immunity the smart move then would have been for Samburu to vote off Kelly, whose four votes from her Boran pals in the previous vote would ensure the Samburu Four a sure slide past the deadlock rules should Kelly have then shifted back to Boran (which she most likely would have after Lex was gone, and Ethan, Kim J. and Tom would have needed to let her back in if they had any hope). Frankly, Kelly might have been voted off then even if Tom didn't have immunity. At that point the only hope for any Boran would be winning immunity, and Ethan would probably have been doing this, perhaps picking up a lot of rewards as well; had he won more rewards he probably would have been in better shape at the end and had a good chance of making the final two by winning immunity, in which case he could well have won anyway. Barring that, Teresa would probably have won, possibly Frank, Brandon would have had little chance with so many Boran on the jury, and Kim P. never really understood the game.

And welcome to Blows!

Weems 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-28-02, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Weems Click to send private message to Weems Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hypothetical Situations"
I'll go a slightly different direction.

What if Kelly had gotten attacked by a lion? Would anyone have celebrated?
What if MB had pushed Ethan in the fire like he did Mike Skupin?
Would Brandon have made it to the final four?
What if Silas had kept his mouth shut and tried to fly under the radar? Would he have gotten any closer to winning?

These and many other situations need to be explored in detail.

By the way, what other board were you guys (Drich and Stradl8r) on?

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hypothetical Situations"
I agree with most of this, but I think Kim P would have won the game over Frank in the final two. T-bird would have gotten 3rd with Brandon getting 4th...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •