The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stop!! Plez Read This!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

lexdreamer 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-22-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stop!! Plez Read This!!"
Ooh! I don’t know what to do now!! My brain just stuck and I felt give up!! Somebody help me!! I’m desperately seeking for ALL (I mean ALL as long as you have it) LEX’s interviews, profiles, photo-shoots, and television & radio appearances; gig on video - anything at all!! I’m really into The Early Show (Saturday version along with all the contestants and *Lex is the special guest* - I’m not sure about this), The Late Night with David Letterman, Howard Stern, Visit with Kelly and Regis, Helo Deli and other local coverage i.e. an articles on newspapers and magazines. I even love to have a copy instead of the original. Please help me out!! I’d pay you up to USD20.00 for these or even more than that!! *Depends on how many and how much*. If you think that this is not good enough, speak it up and tell me. I would be grateful if anyone out there would be willing to copy all these for me (tape and cassette). I would accept the tape in any formats – PAL or NTSC. If you don’t have the idea of the format, just forget about it and just proceed to copy it for me. I prefer money order for the payment but if you wished to accept a bank draft, don’t forget to clarify which bank do you prefer.

Dear members, if you can help, please reply to this message immediately or personally emails me at: umasg@tm.net.my or umathesg@yahoo.com or aloveforlex@yahoo.com (this is P&C but I don't care) PLEASE!! HELP ME OUT!! I HAVE TO HAVE THESE, INDEED!! Make a really good deal with me ASAP and I wouldn’t make you disappointed!! Thank you.

LOVE ALWAYS…

P/S: By the way, the Olympic torch passed through Santa Cruz, yesterday. Anyone see if LEX was in the crowd, watching? Post it here.

++Lexdreamer++

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stop!! Plez Read This!! Weems 01-22-02 1
 RE: Stop!! Plez Read This!! ItzLisa 01-23-02 2
   RE: Stop!! Plez Read This!! lexdreamer 02-03-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Weems 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Stop!! Plez Read This!!"
Lexdeamer, I'm sorry I can't help you out in any way, but I just thought I'd tell you how much I enjoyed your first post. I like your address of "aloveforlex@yahoo.com". I like Lex too but not that much. LOL
Keep on posting.

Lobsters are dangerous. If you put a steak on your head they'll bite you.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-23-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Stop!! Plez Read This!!"
Lexdreamer, not sure if you already tried these, but go to
http://www.sirlinksalot.net/survivorafrica.html

These are links for Survivor Africa, and there's a breakdown by tribemember. Now, sometimes, they don't work (for me, anyhow), so the other thing you can try is - go to Yahoo!,type "Survivor: Africa" in the search, and all the links will pop up. You can search by castmember, so that should take you directly to all the Lex pages and sites.

(How do I know all this, you ask? Okay... so... I wore out all the Silas links, so what??? LOL!!!! )

"I bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween"
- Some 13 yr. old kid in Vampy's local paper

lexdreamer 9 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-02, 04:31 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Stop!! Plez Read This!!"
Hi Weems and ItzLIsa! That’s OK and by the way, thank you so much for your time. Do you really mean it? Huh, I really in love with Mr. Lex van den Berghe! I missed him a lot but at the same time, I can’t hardly wait for Survivor 4 Marquesas. Talk to you later. Bye.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •