The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Group meeting about KIM"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

teacherst 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-23-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherst Click to send private message to teacherst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Group meeting about KIM"
What did you guys think? Where they ganging up on her? What about the fact that they diguised it as a group meeting vs. we all have issues with you KiM?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Group meeting about KIM jeana28 01-23-06 1
   RE: Group meeting about KIM dramaqueen80 01-23-06 3
 RE: Group meeting about KIM Ijustsharted 01-23-06 2
 RE: Group meeting about KIM mollymc 01-23-06 4
   Wrong thread to repost to Cygnus X1 01-23-06 6
 Locking - duplicate mysticwolf 01-23-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-23-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Group meeting about KIM"
Oh it was definitly a Kim bashing meeting. There was no general house discussions. Jill and Christine immediately jumped on her case. I Dont get it, Christine is going to be gone within the next day, and Jill will be the next one so what does it matter anymore? its like watching Cats fight over their favorite spot lol MEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWW get out the claws!

dramaqueen80 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-23-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dramaqueen80 Click to send private message to dramaqueen80 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Group meeting about KIM"
I felt awful for Kim. I think there are different personality types: those who are honest and blunt and those who would rather save others feelings. Jill is blunt and Kim is sensitive. I really think it's best to be somewhere in the middle. I relate to Kim, because I tend to be more on the sensitive side. I think she may have reacted differently if the meeting came from a place of love and clearly she has not been shown love from Jill and Christina. Jill should have privately pulled her aside to talk. I liked Christie's comment of trying to understand Kim and asked how is best to appproach her. I think Jill started out good in the meeting, but then when she drew attention to Kim that was not good. I think it was a bashing meeting.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-23-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Group meeting about KIM"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-06 AT 05:30 PM (EST)

I think the way they did it was sneaky. They didnt need to "cushion" her fall it prolly made her feel like she was being talked about behind her back and thats not right.... But if all the housemates feel the same way then it cant be that they are all wrong. Geez girls nip it in the bud and move on!!! Tell her how ya feel and get over it. Ignore her if ya have to. JMO

mollymc 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-23-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mollymc Click to send private message to mollymc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Group meeting about KIM"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-06 AT 05:19 PM (EST)

reposting from a locked thread!

everyone(including me) seems upset that jill has been going around talking to the other housemates about kim. people are disappointed and out right disliking jill for how she has handled the house meeting.

but if you are in a house of group therapy - talking about the other housemates that you are having problems with would naturally be part of the territory. you would need a sounding board to help sort out your part of the problem.

at some point - jill crossed the line from healthy discussion to gossip. i was wondering if it is obvious to other people when that line got crossed because i missed it and apparently so did jill.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Wrong thread to repost to"
You were guided to post in this thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID57/3619.shtml

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Locking - duplicate"
Feel free to paste your comments into the discussion going on about Kim and the meeting in the Individual Houseguest Forum, here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID57/3754.shtml

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •