URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 936
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Group meeting about KIM"

Posted by teacherst on 01-23-06 at 04:18 PM
What did you guys think? Where they ganging up on her? What about the fact that they diguised it as a group meeting vs. we all have issues with you KiM?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Group meeting about KIM"
Posted by jeana28 on 01-23-06 at 04:38 PM
Oh it was definitly a Kim bashing meeting. There was no general house discussions. Jill and Christine immediately jumped on her case. I Dont get it, Christine is going to be gone within the next day, and Jill will be the next one so what does it matter anymore? its like watching Cats fight over their favorite spot lol MEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWW get out the claws!

Posted by dramaqueen80 on 01-23-06 at 05:06 PM
I felt awful for Kim. I think there are different personality types: those who are honest and blunt and those who would rather save others feelings. Jill is blunt and Kim is sensitive. I really think it's best to be somewhere in the middle. I relate to Kim, because I tend to be more on the sensitive side. I think she may have reacted differently if the meeting came from a place of love and clearly she has not been shown love from Jill and Christina. Jill should have privately pulled her aside to talk. I liked Christie's comment of trying to understand Kim and asked how is best to appproach her. I think Jill started out good in the meeting, but then when she drew attention to Kim that was not good. I think it was a bashing meeting.

Posted by Ijustsharted on 01-23-06 at 05:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-06 AT 05:30 PM (EST)

I think the way they did it was sneaky. They didnt need to "cushion" her fall it prolly made her feel like she was being talked about behind her back and thats not right.... But if all the housemates feel the same way then it cant be that they are all wrong. Geez girls nip it in the bud and move on!!! Tell her how ya feel and get over it. Ignore her if ya have to. JMO

Posted by mollymc on 01-23-06 at 05:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-06 AT 05:19 PM (EST)

reposting from a locked thread!

everyone(including me) seems upset that jill has been going around talking to the other housemates about kim. people are disappointed and out right disliking jill for how she has handled the house meeting.

but if you are in a house of group therapy - talking about the other housemates that you are having problems with would naturally be part of the territory. you would need a sounding board to help sort out your part of the problem.

at some point - jill crossed the line from healthy discussion to gossip. i was wondering if it is obvious to other people when that line got crossed because i missed it and apparently so did jill.

"Wrong thread to repost to"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-23-06 at 06:08 PM
You were guided to post in this thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID57/3619.shtml

"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by mysticwolf on 01-23-06 at 06:03 PM
Feel free to paste your comments into the discussion going on about Kim and the meeting in the Individual Houseguest Forum, here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID57/3754.shtml

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature