The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jessie to appear in Playboy!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-24-02, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jessie to appear in Playboy!"
Yes folks, that's right... the one who said she never consider it, is in negotiations with Playboy to appear in a spread along with 2 other S3 females... my guess would be Lindsey and Kelley. KimP seems a bit too modest and stuffy... she wouldn't show her six-pack during the reunion show; I wouldn't mind seeing her... she's cute, but hey... the other two will do.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Jessie... she was the hottest babe on the show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 YES! BigBastard 01-24-02 1
 RE: Jessie to appear in Playboy! Serendipity 01-24-02 2
   RE: Jessie to appear in Playboy! Rose Red 01-24-02 3
 Apparently it's FIVe of them... SurvivorBlows 01-24-02 4
   the low down on the strip down Lisapooh 01-25-02 5
       RE: the low down on the strip down FesterFan1 01-25-02 6
       RE: the low down on the strip down Swami 01-26-02 7
       RE: the low down on the strip down ItzLisa 01-29-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BigBastard 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-24-02, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBastard Click to send private message to BigBastard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "YES!"

colostomy n : a surgical operation that creates an opening from the colon to the surface of the body to function as an anus

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-24-02, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jessie to appear in Playboy!"
Actually, Kim P was the first one to open negotiations with Playboy.

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-24-02, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jessie to appear in Playboy!"
KELLY!?! I just threw up on Kim Johnson's husband!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-02, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Apparently it's FIVe of them..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-02 AT 09:35 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-24-02 AT 09:34 PM (EST)

The below says 5 of the women are talking with Playoby, but it's unclear if they are all from S3.

FIVE? Jessie... KimJ... Lindsey...
and who else? Kelly? Linda? Diane? Teresa? KimP???

http://orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/orl-asecplayboy17011702jan17.story?coll=orl%2Dcaltop

She said she wouldn't do it, but Survivor contestant Jessie Camacho of Orlando has evidently changed her mind: She'll pose for Playboy if the money is right.

Camacho, 27, an Orange County deputy sheriff, said Wednesday that she would do a photo shoot for the magazine along with fellow Survivor alumnae. She announced the pictorial Wednesday during the "Monsters of the Mid-day" show on 104.1 FM (WTKS).

But a Survivor insider said nothing has been signed yet and that Camacho and four others each wanted six-figure payments. "If they get it, you'll see them fall like dominoes," the source said.

Btw, this topic has nothing to do with spoilers... please post things in the correct forum folks. Thanks.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-02, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "the low down on the strip down"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-02 AT 05:26 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-25-02 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

This was in the January 28th issue of Us Magazine (with Ethan on the cover) - I'm typing it in verbatim as my good deed of the day.

Teresa Cooper, the 42-year-old flight attendant from Jackson, Georgia, hired a photographer to take head shots of herself, Jessie Camacho, 27, Kelly Goldsmith, 22, Kim Powers, 30, and Lindsey Richter, 27, on January 11 in Los Angeles. Her mission? To pitch Playboy a five-woman Survivor III spread that would be shot at the San Diego Wild Animal Park. Teresa, who is married and the mother of two, says her vision is a lot tamer than the nude pictorial done by Survivor II contestant Jerri Manthey, 31, in the September 2001 issue or the proposed spread that Survivor I's Colleen Haskell, 25, turned down. "It would be very tasteful," says Lindsey.

Along among the Survivor III men in his desire to pose nude, high-school basketball coach Clarence Black, 25, says he hopes Playgirl will give him a call. Also waiting for the phone to ring: new West Hollywood neighbors – and acting students –  Silas Gaither, 23, and Kelly G. Silas says he "would love to redo the movie Superman." Says Kelly G.: "I would love to do anything.'

I cannot begin to tell you how much restraint it took to not make editorial comments.

edited for typos, typos.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-02, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: the low down on the strip down"
Must....fight.....bashing....urges.

This has got to make its way next door.

Fester

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-02, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: the low down on the strip down"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-02 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

Lisapooh, please please pretty please make this post into a thread over on bashers. There is so much tasty stuff in here to bash. Excuse me--I meant tasteful. Please?

Swami

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-29-02, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: the low down on the strip down"
> Silas says he "would love to redo the movie Superman."

*** (*Runs to cover Supe's eyes!*) NO!!!! (*Slaps Silas!*) Blasphemy! There can be only one!

Actually, that would only be a good movie if Superman constantly had a habit of flying into walls! Hee hee!

Now, Silas said in his interview that he wouldn't pose for Playgirl.... but there are three things to keep in mind:

1. I'm full blooded Italian - I have a temper
2. I'm a Scorpio - I have a temper
3. I have to deal with NYers every day - I have a temper

In other words, Silas had better strip down and show me where his brains really are, or I'll break his legs!!!! (LOL!!!)

"I bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween" - Some 13 yr. old kid in Vampy's local paper

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •