The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-05, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
*Sears catalogue pose*

Look, my polo-playing friend, the Racers are coming! Let us welcome them to Argentina. Again. Um...

How did you all like my green shirt? Can't see my oobies in that one at. all.

Well, well, well...Romber's first again. I swear the prizes are random. We're not out to get Lynn and Alex or anything.

Patrick, good job comforting your Mom at the pitstop there. Also good job in the post-elimination interview. You're way more sympathetic when you explain how your Mom's optimistic outlook pisses you off. Good going.

2 hours next week! Woo and hoo!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Good-Bye trigirl 03-23-05 1
   RE: Good-Bye LibraRising 03-23-05 7
       RE: Good-Bye BriarRosie 03-23-05 8
   Cool! ARnutz 03-23-05 12
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 warp_core breach 03-23-05 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 trigirl 03-23-05 5
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 warp_core breach 03-23-05 11
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 LibraRising 03-23-05 13
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 Cygnus X1 03-23-05 15
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 warp_core breach 03-24-05 25
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 warp_core breach 03-23-05 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 MissMyth 03-23-05 4
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 Scuba Steve 03-23-05 10
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 Cygnus X1 03-23-05 17
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 seahorse 03-24-05 20
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 BriarRosie 03-23-05 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 Seana 03-23-05 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 Cygnus X1 03-23-05 14
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 seahorse 03-24-05 19
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 Cygnus X1 03-24-05 21
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4 LibraRising 03-23-05 16
 Holy Canoli seahorse 03-24-05 18
   RE: Holy Canoli CwazyWabbit 03-24-05 22
       RE: Holy Canoli Cygnus X1 03-24-05 23
           RE: Holy Canoli CwazyWabbit 03-24-05 24
               RE: Holy Canoli seahorse 03-26-05 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-23-05, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Good-Bye"
Good-bye Phil! I really did enjoy your sears pose with the pointing finger and the "look there" look. It adds such suspense to the race!

My sweet little booboo got the blues. Don't understand why? When I was feeling a little blue in leg 1 when we were racing with Debbianca for first place, Patrick cheered me right up. Oh well, I'm an optimist, perhaps by being eliminated we are being saved from a horrible collision with Brian and Greg while driving in the dessert. Or perhaps, Romber has some strange disease that we will be spared by not seeing them anymore. Cheer up Patrick, maybe you'll finally get laid!

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Good-Bye"
Bye, Susan! How could your son give up like that? Do you know how excited Uchenna and I were to get on this race? Why, wild horses couldn't drag...

Umm, never mind.

That roadblock was a bucking nightmare!

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Good-Bye"
Eek, woman! Stop pulling so tightly on my reins! I'd rather have Deana on my back, as she barely holds onto them!

--the horse Joyce rode

My buddy hurt Patrick's crotch. If horses could high five, I would have done it.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Cool!"
We get 2 more "ladies" for the Losers Lodge! We sure are outnumbering those silly southern boys!

I so would've rocked in that leg, I speak Spanish ya know.

~Bianca

Yay! Now we have more girls can do each other's hair & make-up. It'll be like a slumber party!

~Debbie

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-23-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
Woo hoo! I just moved up to the top of everyone's hate list... Yeah!

I don't get it though. How the hell did I get stuck back here with these useless bottom-feeders, a woman and her gay son, and a couple of geezers! It makes me feel so ashamed that I, a huge, hulk of a man, in great shape (I work out 100 hours a week you know - can't you tell? Just look at my huge chest and my huge arms. I'm the best speciman of man this show has ever seen!), is stuck at the bottom of the pack. I should be at the front with contestants like Rawb and the former POW - now that's worthy of me! Lynn and Alex should be with the bottom-feeders. The oldsters should not be allowed to be in this race! They should be in a nursing home where they belong! If they would have beat us, I would have just killed myself. And Meredith, what kind of a name is Meredith for a man? Maybe, I would have more respect for him if he bulked up - a lot. I could snap his twiggy body in half and I'll do it... I mean it. I'll take any opportunity to screw the oldsters over. Ha! They were dumb enough to follow us away from the clue. But understand this, I do NOT feel threatened by a couple of 70-year olds!

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
Ray,

I don't mean to be so negative, because I am naturally such an optimist....but don't you think you should lay of the "I work out a 100 hours" stuff. I saw what Uchenna did to you in the paddling competition. Weak!

I'll see you at loser lodge next week. Don't forget to bring Wendy Whiner with you...I'll teach a little self-help class on 'Positive Outlook for Bottom Feeders'.

03-23-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
Hey. The only other team that's going to make it to loser lodge next week is the other bottom-feeder team - Team Geezer. I have a feeling that granny is going to fall down and hurt herself next week (heh heh heh). All bottom-feeders are GOING DOWN! After I get Team Geriatric out of the way, I'm gunning for the 2 gay guys.

(*flexes his biceps*)

So lay off four-eyes.

I hate old people. 44 is not old when you're in the shape I'm in.

03-23-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
I'm gunning for the 2 gay guys.

Why do I get the feeling that's not the first time you've said that, Ray, dear?

Overcompensating much?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
Oh, Bring.It.ON!

But only once we've beaten Romber.

03-24-05, 06:12 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
Hey. You'd better watch it. Your hubby's on my hit list as well. I didn't appreciate being beat by him at the paddling.

He must have been on steroids that day - yeah, that's it.

03-23-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
(*whining - AGAIN!*)

I can't do this. I can't do this. I wish the rules for Road Blocks hadn't changed!

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-23-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
Well, did you see me own that challenge? I mean I rode, and rode hard to win. I think GIRon (MY armcandy) was pretty impressed. uh-huh, uh-huh

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-23-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-05 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

No I wasn't. Besides, I'm only on this race to get close to Amber.

She needs a soldier, not Rawb.

03-23-05, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-05 AT 11:16 PM (EST)

GIRon? Isn't that some Japanese movie monster?

Of course, he might be a better partner for you...
ETA: pic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
You obviously missed my ride.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
Didn't I look like the black spy from "Spy vs. Spy" in Mad Magazine?

--guy in the black trenchcoat

I didn't want to commit to a player, but I wanted to contribute.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
>I didn't want to commit to a player, but I wanted to contribute.

And nicely played, at that.

Horses high-fiving - *snort*

03-23-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
Alex just rocked with the horses. I know he knows how to ride.

You know, I'd been waiting to use the STD line ever since Peru. I was just waiting for the proper time, and then HE just had to come walking to the front of the train. It was time.

What is it with these leaky boats? It got my Reeboks all soaked! And we finished fifth! That trip should have been ours! Discrimination suit time, Alex!

WE ARE NOT WHINY! . . . are we?

03-24-05, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
What happened boys. I'll show you a STD.

03-24-05, 02:48 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
You might want to show her first, IYKWIM! She'll have to deal with it long after we're out of your life!

03-23-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
Number two again? Never again! I refuse to be associated with... Ahem. Excuse me. I was channeling Ray.

But I learned something. Who needs a map? We just wandered around and found an island we weren't even looking for! That's our strategy from now on. We're going to go with our guts, and smoke out the... Sorry. Now I was channeling Lex.

Uchenna, honey, my eggs are in a tizzy after that horse-riding experience. Care to give the baby thing a try before that next leg?

Would Kim have ridden that horse? I don't think so.

03-24-05, 02:28 AM (EST)
18. "Holy Canoli"
Did we smoke those other teams or what?

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Holy Canoli"
Hun, you so kicked it on this race! And you looked so great on that horse! I can't wait until next week and the Coattails roadblock! I'll show everyone I can ride, too!

Oh and it was so awesome beating those other people who don't like us. I mean, jeez, they need to get a life....hating us and obsessing over us...I mean, how dare they...we'll show them...in fact we did and we will again next time, too, and the time after that...They should just run the race like we do, you know... minding our own business of undermining and playing with the other's psyches...see, we're not obsessed with the other players and how they feel about us.

We're in Buenos Aires, right? Oh well,doesn't matter. It was wonderful to see their faces when we came on the plane!

*closes eyes and begins to hum* ...must make Lynn cry again...must make Lynn cry again...

03-24-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Holy Canoli"
I'd ask you what you see in him . . .

. . . but that would be getting too close, esp. after the STD crack.

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Holy Canoli"
I'd tell you, but then you might start chasing after him, too....oh, wait, you are!

Hint: It has something to do with really big coattails...

03-26-05, 11:58 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Holy Canoli"
Amber, you are something else.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •