URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 922
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"

Posted by Seana on 03-23-05 at 08:56 AM
*Sears catalogue pose*

Look, my polo-playing friend, the Racers are coming! Let us welcome them to Argentina. Again. Um...

How did you all like my green shirt? Can't see my oobies in that one at. all.

Well, well, well...Romber's first again. I swear the prizes are random. We're not out to get Lynn and Alex or anything.

Patrick, good job comforting your Mom at the pitstop there. Also good job in the post-elimination interview. You're way more sympathetic when you explain how your Mom's optimistic outlook pisses you off. Good going.

2 hours next week! Woo and hoo!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Good-Bye"
Posted by trigirl on 03-23-05 at 10:02 AM
Good-bye Phil! I really did enjoy your sears pose with the pointing finger and the "look there" look. It adds such suspense to the race!

My sweet little booboo got the blues. Don't understand why? When I was feeling a little blue in leg 1 when we were racing with Debbianca for first place, Patrick cheered me right up. Oh well, I'm an optimist, perhaps by being eliminated we are being saved from a horrible collision with Brian and Greg while driving in the dessert. Or perhaps, Romber has some strange disease that we will be spared by not seeing them anymore. Cheer up Patrick, maybe you'll finally get laid!

"RE: Good-Bye"
Posted by LibraRising on 03-23-05 at 01:44 PM
Bye, Susan! How could your son give up like that? Do you know how excited Uchenna and I were to get on this race? Why, wild horses couldn't drag...

Umm, never mind.

That roadblock was a bucking nightmare!

"RE: Good-Bye"
Posted by BriarRosie on 03-23-05 at 01:54 PM
Eek, woman! Stop pulling so tightly on my reins! I'd rather have Deana on my back, as she barely holds onto them!

--the horse Joyce rode

My buddy hurt Patrick's crotch. If horses could high five, I would have done it.

"Cool!"
Posted by ARnutz on 03-23-05 at 05:12 PM
We get 2 more "ladies" for the Losers Lodge! We sure are outnumbering those silly southern boys!

I so would've rocked in that leg, I speak Spanish ya know.

~Bianca

Yay! Now we have more girls can do each other's hair & make-up. It'll be like a slumber party!

~Debbie

"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 7.4"
Posted by warp_core breach on 03-23-05 at 10:56 AM
Woo hoo! I just moved up to the top of everyone's hate list... Yeah!

I don't get it though. How the hell did I get stuck back here with these useless bottom-feeders, a woman and her gay son, and a couple of geezers! It makes me feel so ashamed that I, a huge, hulk of a man, in great shape (I work out 100 hours a week you know - can't you tell? Just look at my huge chest and my huge arms. I'm the best speciman of man this show has ever seen!), is stuck at the bottom of the pack. I should be at the front with contestants like Rawb and the former POW - now that's worthy of me! Lynn and Alex should be with the bottom-feeders. The oldsters should not be allowed to be in this race! They should be in a nursing home where they belong! If they would have beat us, I would have just killed myself. And Meredith, what kind of a name is Meredith for a man? Maybe, I would have more respect for him if he bulked up - a lot. I could snap his twiggy body in half and I'll do it... I mean it. I'll take any opportunity to screw the oldsters over. Ha! They were dumb enough to follow us away from the clue. But understand this, I do NOT feel threatened by a couple of 70-year olds!

Posted by trigirl on 03-23-05 at 01:32 PM
Ray,

I don't mean to be so negative, because I am naturally such an optimist....but don't you think you should lay of the "I work out a 100 hours" stuff. I saw what Uchenna did to you in the paddling competition. Weak!

I'll see you at loser lodge next week. Don't forget to bring Wendy Whiner with you...I'll teach a little self-help class on 'Positive Outlook for Bottom Feeders'.

Posted by warp_core breach on 03-23-05 at 05:09 PM
Hey. The only other team that's going to make it to loser lodge next week is the other bottom-feeder team - Team Geezer. I have a feeling that granny is going to fall down and hurt herself next week (heh heh heh). All bottom-feeders are GOING DOWN! After I get Team Geriatric out of the way, I'm gunning for the 2 gay guys.

(*flexes his biceps*)

So lay off four-eyes.

I hate old people. 44 is not old when you're in the shape I'm in.

Posted by LibraRising on 03-23-05 at 05:26 PM
I'm gunning for the 2 gay guys.

Why do I get the feeling that's not the first time you've said that, Ray, dear?

Overcompensating much?

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 03-23-05 at 05:41 PM
Oh, Bring.It.ON!

But only once we've beaten Romber.

Posted by warp_core breach on 03-24-05 at 06:12 PM
Hey. You'd better watch it. Your hubby's on my hit list as well. I didn't appreciate being beat by him at the paddling.

He must have been on steroids that day - yeah, that's it.

Posted by warp_core breach on 03-23-05 at 11:02 AM
(*whining - AGAIN!*)

I can't do this. I can't do this. I wish the rules for Road Blocks hadn't changed!

Posted by MissMyth on 03-23-05 at 11:16 AM
Well, did you see me own that challenge? I mean I rode, and rode hard to win. I think GIRon (MY armcandy) was pretty impressed. uh-huh, uh-huh

Posted by Scuba Steve on 03-23-05 at 03:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-05 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

No I wasn't. Besides, I'm only on this race to get close to Amber.

She needs a soldier, not Rawb.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 03-23-05 at 11:10 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-05 AT 11:16 PM (EST)

GIRon? Isn't that some Japanese movie monster?

Of course, he might be a better partner for you...
ETA: pic

Posted by seahorse on 03-24-05 at 02:33 AM
You obviously missed my ride.

Posted by BriarRosie on 03-23-05 at 01:39 PM
Didn't I look like the black spy from "Spy vs. Spy" in Mad Magazine?

--guy in the black trenchcoat

I didn't want to commit to a player, but I wanted to contribute.

Posted by Seana on 03-23-05 at 02:12 PM
>I didn't want to commit to a player, but I wanted to contribute.

And nicely played, at that.

Horses high-fiving - *snort*

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 03-23-05 at 05:37 PM
Alex just rocked with the horses. I know he knows how to ride.

You know, I'd been waiting to use the STD line ever since Peru. I was just waiting for the proper time, and then HE just had to come walking to the front of the train. It was time.

What is it with these leaky boats? It got my Reeboks all soaked! And we finished fifth! That trip should have been ours! Discrimination suit time, Alex!

WE ARE NOT WHINY! . . . are we?

Posted by seahorse on 03-24-05 at 02:32 AM
What happened boys. I'll show you a STD.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 03-24-05 at 02:48 AM
You might want to show her first, IYKWIM! She'll have to deal with it long after we're out of your life!

Posted by LibraRising on 03-23-05 at 06:05 PM
Number two again? Never again! I refuse to be associated with... Ahem. Excuse me. I was channeling Ray.

But I learned something. Who needs a map? We just wandered around and found an island we weren't even looking for! That's our strategy from now on. We're going to go with our guts, and smoke out the... Sorry. Now I was channeling Lex.

Uchenna, honey, my eggs are in a tizzy after that horse-riding experience. Care to give the baby thing a try before that next leg?

Would Kim have ridden that horse? I don't think so.

"Holy Canoli"
Posted by seahorse on 03-24-05 at 02:28 AM
Did we smoke those other teams or what?

"RE: Holy Canoli"
Posted by CwazyWabbit on 03-24-05 at 01:39 PM
Hun, you so kicked it on this race! And you looked so great on that horse! I can't wait until next week and the Coattails roadblock! I'll show everyone I can ride, too!

Oh and it was so awesome beating those other people who don't like us. I mean, jeez, they need to get a life....hating us and obsessing over us...I mean, how dare they...we'll show them...in fact we did and we will again next time, too, and the time after that...They should just run the race like we do, you know... minding our own business of undermining and playing with the other's psyches...see, we're not obsessed with the other players and how they feel about us.

We're in Buenos Aires, right? Oh well,doesn't matter. It was wonderful to see their faces when we came on the plane!

*closes eyes and begins to hum* ...must make Lynn cry again...must make Lynn cry again...

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 03-24-05 at 02:50 PM
I'd ask you what you see in him . . .

. . . but that would be getting too close, esp. after the STD crack.

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 03-24-05 at 05:15 PM
I'd tell you, but then you might start chasing after him, too....oh, wait, you are!

Hint: It has something to do with really big coattails...

Posted by seahorse on 03-26-05 at 11:58 PM
Amber, you are something else.