The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-09, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-09 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

I'm back from visiting one of my many mansions...something has happened! But first

You can get the Scores from last time here

HouseCam 5

1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode? (4)

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward (3)

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Name the survivor who WILL be SENT by the other team to Exile and who does this person pick to go with him/her?(3)each

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who grabs the Tribal Immunity Idol from Jiffy (15)

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council (20)

jbug's official list of remaining survivors:

Benji ~ Brendan ~ Debbie ~ Erinn ~ Sierra ~ Tyson
Joe ~JT ~ Stephen ~ Sydney ~ Taj
it ain't me with the whip in my secret lair
Lodge Bonux

As for the Bonux

AGMAN one of my faithful minions is being tortured in my mansion and I need you to help me find him, find who is torturing him and what are they torturing him with.

Each team will get Clues PMed
to the captain
I've split you into 3 teams with 3 Captains

Team MaybemyteamwillwinJEWEL

MJewel
Belle Book
Qwertypie
suzzee
vince
wallflower
Byoffer

Team CT "I want to have Jay Wright's baby" Girl

CTGirl
whoami
Roadkill
tim
vixen
Dear Abby
Jazzy Jax

Team 5 "I really want to have 15" cats

5 cats
Guppy
Jbug
Moley
Starshine
dakota
SurvivorManiac

THE POSSIBLE TORTURERS

Mistress Emydom (of course)
Col. Gupperford T. Kingfish
Prof. whoami?
Miss D'abby Trixi
Mrs. Lady June Bug
Mr. T. Phyl Nefarious Host

THE POSSIBLE TORTURE ROOMS

Dungeon
Conservatory
Library
Mistress Emydom's Secret Lair
Billiards Room
2nd Dungeon (you can never have too many!)

THE POSSIBLE TORTURE TOOLS

Cattle prod
Waterboarding
Elevator music
Poisoned posies
Whip (of course)
Nefarious bonus twists

Besides the clues pmed, other clues will come as they may, including adding up the points from this week's HutCam answers. The team with the most will get some, the team with the least will share some...

Think of nefarious ways to try to get other teams to trade clues, etc.

My minion Agman gets an automatic 20 bonus points for being the torturee

Each team can only guess 2 x every week...the captains must make their guesses to me via pm. This bonus may take some time.

Each member of the winning team gets 25 bonus points. The Losing teams all get tortured....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LoserLodge X... byoffer 03-30-09 1
   RE: LoserLodge X... emydi 03-30-09 2
 RE: LoserLodge X... agman 03-30-09 3
   RE: LoserLodge X... emydi 03-30-09 4
 RE: LoserLodge X... jbug 03-30-09 5
 RE: LoserLodge X... kingfish 03-30-09 6
   Watson, the game's afoot suzzee 03-30-09 7
   RE: LoserLodge X... jbug 03-31-09 8
 RE: LoserLodge X... Belle Book 03-31-09 9
 RE: LoserLodge X... Molaholic 03-31-09 10
 RE: LoserLodge X... Survivor Maniac 04-01-09 11
 RE: LoserLodge X... Road Kill 04-01-09 12
 RE: LoserLodge X... Starshine 04-01-09 13
   RE: LoserLodge X... Belle Book 04-01-09 26
 Problem.. kingfish 04-01-09 14
 Clue up for grabs emydi 04-01-09 15
 Team CTgirl CTgirl 04-01-09 16
   RE: Team CTgirl vince3 04-01-09 29
       RE: Team CTgirl CTgirl 04-02-09 32
 Housecam 5 CTgirl 04-01-09 17
 RE: LoserLodge X... suzzee 04-01-09 18
 RE: LoserLodge X... iatovttotx78 04-01-09 19
 RE: LoserLodge X... 5cats 04-01-09 20
 RE: LoserLodge X... DearAbby 04-01-09 21
 Here!!!! jbug 04-01-09 22
   RE: Here!!!! emydi 04-01-09 23
       RE: Here!!!! jbug 04-01-09 24
           RE: Here!!!! emydi 04-01-09 25
   RE: Here!!!! jbug 04-03-09 37
       RE: Here!!!! byoffer 04-03-09 38
           RE: Here!!!! jbug 04-03-09 39
 RE: LoserLodge X... MJewel 04-01-09 27
 RE: LoserLodge X... vince3 04-01-09 28
 RE: LoserLodge X... Wallflower66 04-01-09 30
 RE: LoserLodge X... Dakota 04-01-09 31
 RE: LoserLodge X... qwertypie 04-02-09 33
 RE: LoserLodge X... JazzyJax 04-02-09 34
 RE: LoserLodge X... whoami 04-02-09 35
 Proxy entry for Kermit the Vixen DearAbby 04-02-09 36
 RE: LoserLodge X... emydi 04-06-09 40
 Team Hutcam Scores emydi 04-06-09 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-09 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

Woo Hoo, we're back!!

I am not ready to play the game yet, but HAVE TO comment on that spectacular siggie.

kudos to the artist.

Edited to add my HutCam 5 entry...
*HouseCam on*

1. "Coach Moments: Erin

2. No Stuff For You: Taj

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Taj will take Brendan

4. Grabby Pants: Erin

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council (20) : 3rd

*HouseCam off*

03-30-09, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
the artist is being tortured as we speak...

be a good minion and help out your colleague!

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
Hut cam on:
1. Brendan
2. sydney
3. coach
4. JT
5. third

03-30-09, 01:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
he screamed these answers to me as I left my mansion

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
The Losing teams all get tortured....

But, but but but.....
Isn't that the ultimate goal in this game?

Bug size bikini designed by Tribe

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-09 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

All three teams begin at once. We race to our backpacks, and open our secret packets of instructions that have been place there.

"Find who is torturing Crabman, where they are torturing him and with what are they making his life a living hell".

Hmmmmm….this might take a while, I hope Abdulman isn’t in, like a hurry or anything. Nah, I'm sure he'd say something if he were in a real hurry...let's take our time and think this thru. Patience is a virtue. And nap times are important.

<hears a distant tortured cry…please help me… it hurts so gooooood! Please Mistress, more.....>

Well, I guess since he’s having all the fun, I’ll just turn on this conveniently placed House of Pain Cam , and submit myself to Mistress EmyDom’s weekly interrogation. First, I must perform the required self-flagulations….

Now, with sufficient blood flowing from newly opened wounds,

1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode? (4) EErriinn

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward (3) Sierra

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Name the survivor who WILL be SENT by the other team to Exile and who does this person pick to go with him/her?(3)each Erin Sydney

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who grabs the Tribal Immunity Idol from Jiffy (15) debby

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council (20) 2nd.

Thank you for the pain, Mistress.

Now, to solve this perplexing punch in the solar plexus. I mean, our little Agbuddy, nice guy that he is, doesn’t get to have all the fun does he? T'isn’t fair. If anyboy gets to shine Mistress’s spike heels with their forehead and tongue, it should be me! Right? Right!

Who is the torturer? Who could it be?

Mistress Emydom comes to mind first, of course. She, with her PhD in Pain, the Mistress of Distress, she could be hanging Agdude by his nipples. And making him like it. From the pitiful wailing, she might have made the hanging even more ‘testi’, if you know what I mean.

Col. Gupperford T. Kingfish? Moi? Would I do such a thing to the Chief Naked Volleyball judge who if he came up missing I might inherit the responsibility of having to judge Oobie bounce from? Would I do such a lowdown dirty thing to my little bitty buddy just for a little titillation? (OK, I might just do that thing).

Prof. Whoami? Would he be capable of whateveritis? Could he be the Masked Torturer who is inflicting such pain on Crabman? Whoknows?

Miss D'Abby, aka Trixi the Whip, aka Trixi the Merciless Flesh Flayer, whose years of study and research into the most painful torture techniques have resulted in an understanding of the arts of flesh flensing unrivaled in the current era. TrixiDom wrote the book on PAIN, and could be adding a chapter or two right now.

Mrs. Lady June Bug is not a lady in the normal sense, but in the Lady of The Crypt sense. Newest Lady in the Dominion, she is still very capable of eliciting the screams of pain that we all can hear echoing throughout the dungeons and towers of the castle, causing all animals to wail and cower wide-eyed in corners and under furniture. She is widely renown for her artistry with fire and burning coals, but maybe she feels the compulsion to add to that reputation?

Mr. T. Phyl Nefarious Host. Mr Nepharious. Yes. Mr Phyl has proven time and time again his preference for pain over gain, for deception of perception, and for eye gouging, the two fingered method. Mr. Phyl, Aka Curley Hares, might just be making eyeball soup with Clabman’s tortured orbs. What else might he be thinking of adding to that soup? Aye, that is the grub!

Poor Adman, will he survive? Will he live to see the end of the tale? Will we recognize him if he does? Stay tuned dear reader, to see which way the rivers of blood will flow, and whether Agamemdude will survive with any recognizable portion of his corpus intact.

Now that we haven't settle that question, we need to tackle the "who" and the "with what" questions.

Tribe

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Watson, the game's afoot"
This has the making of the most legendary season yet. We are faced with the heinous task of deciphering unfathomable clues, searching in dark icky places and going where no man, woman, or loser has had enough tequila to go before.

This is where we separate the losers from the uber-losers. Fasten your studded belts and corsets it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Grrrr It's best to play dead when sock puppets attack

03-31-09, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
Trying to pick out the ultimate torture for the Dude....

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-31-09, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode? (4) Erinn.

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward (3) Erinn.

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Name the survivor who WILL be SENT by the other team to Exile and who does this person pick to go with him/her?(3)each Tyson and he picks Joe.

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who grabs the Tribal Immunity Idol from Jiffy (15) Sierra.

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council (20) Second.

Belle Book

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-09 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

Wow.

That two week layoff sure did seem like a long time. I was about to start with some serious withdrawal symptoms (you wouldn't believe how close I came to actually switching over to watch DWTS!)

But anywho...

1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode?
Erinn I need the LOD points

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward
Coach

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Name the survivor who WILL be SENT by the other team to Exile and who does this person pick to go with him/her?
Taj is sent and takes Brendan (yawn)

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who grabs the Tribal Immunity Idol from Jiffy
Erinn

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council
The bootee will vote at the voting podium.

oh, you mean what place in order? I'll say third

Zounds! Agman dos’t make sig!
Mole Speak -- it's updated

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-01-09, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
1. Erinn.
2. Erinn.
3. Tyson and he picks Joe.
4. Sierra.
5. Third.

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-01-09, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
1. Erinn
2. Taj
3. Taj then chooses Brendan
4. JT
5. Second

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-09 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

Has it really only been two weeks? It seems like so much longer

1. "Coach Moments: Erinn
2. No Stuff For You: Coach
3. Again, who's Sappho?: Erinn and Joe
4. Grabby Pants: Debra
5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council. I think they will vote third, and be standing at the voting hidey hole

Now to lie back and enjoy the Greek sunshine, and all of the lovely ladies in their chitons... Now who is that lovely lady bathing in that sunlit glade?

Ooops

My name is Acteon, believe me, you really do not want to upset the Lady Artemis(don).

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-01-09, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
Oh, I believe you! I've read my fair share of Greek mythology, so I know about what happens if you upset Artemis or any of the Greek gods!

Belle Book

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Problem.."
I just accidently volunteered for Exile Island. Our head disiplinarian (who I shall not name because she bites, hard) asked for volunteers, and I raised my hand, then she said what I was volunteering for. So I'm here, lonely, sitting on a sand dune, watching ants walk by, making drawings in the sand with a stick, really bored to tears.

I'm thinking about making a fake Hidden Immunity Idol, but don't tell anyone. I want it to be a suprise.

Anyway...I need someone to send me a clue or two so I can keep up with things, via PM. Any clue will do, moe than one would be doubly appreciated, and no clue is too small to be turned down. I'll stand on my head and spin like a top while playing guitar and singing "This Old Raggedy Cross" if I need to.

Any clue donations will be appreciated, and all are tax deductable.

04-01-09, 02:32 PM (EST)
15. "Clue up for grabs"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-09 AT 02:38 PM (EST)

To the first team that has all members put their hut cam entries in...

GO!

Deadline for guesses is 8pm showtime edt thurs each team only gets 2 guesses per week...can't just run thru all guesses and I'm just going to say WRONG (or RIGHT) not which one is wrong...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Team CTgirl "
AKA CT *Team Villanova * Girl

Woot! Let's go team. I totally rock at Clue.

I'm sending you all a PM.

I'm going off the rails with Foonermints

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Team CTgirl "
Do you really wanna tease a dominatrix hostess with a broken heart?

04-02-09, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Team CTgirl "
Well she started it...

But I'll have you know, if you'd been on my team, I'd have picked another name.

04-01-09, 03:11 PM (EST)
17. "Housecam 5 "
1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode? Brendan

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward Tyson

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Name the survivor who WILL be SENT by the other team to Exile and who does this person pick to go with him/her? Tyson sent, picks Joe

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who grabs the Tribal Immunity Idol from Jiffy Erinn

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council second

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
Hey, if anyone from CT or 5cats teams are tired of eating beans & rice come on over to MJ's, we've got cake & tequila mmmmmm yummy!

1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode? Brendan

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward Taj

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Name the survivor who WILL be SENT by the other team to Exile and who does this person pick to go with him/her? Taj picks Seirrra

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who grabs the Tribal Immunity Idol from Jiffy Tyson

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council 5th

Agman camouflaged me for S17

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-01-09, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "

1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode? Erinn

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward Erinn

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Name the survivor who WILL be SENT by the other team to Exile and who does this person pick to go with him/her? Taj & Brendan

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who grabs the Tribal Immunity Idol from Jiffy Tyson

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council Fourth

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-01-09, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
HouseCam 5

1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode? (4) Debra

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward (3) Coach

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Name the survivor who WILL be SENT by the other team to Exile and who does this person pick to go with him/her?(3)each
Erinn sent and she picks Joe

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who grabs the Tribal Immunity Idol from Jiffy (15) Erinn

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council (20) 3rd

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-01-09, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
*Hut Cam on*

1. Coach Moments ~ Tyson
2. No Stuff For You ~ Tyson
3. Again, who's Sappho? ~ Sierra takes Taj
4. Grabby Pants ~ Tyson
5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council ~ fourth

*Returns to Mistress Emydom's secret lair to whip Agman*

Learning from Mistress Emydom since September ’05

04-01-09, 03:34 PM (EST)
22. "Here!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-09 AT 08:55 PM (EST)

E: ~~peeks around to see if Dakota has made it yet~~ nope, don't see her so, here goes~~~~

1. "Coach Moments: Erin

2. No Stuff For You: Taj

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Erinn & she takes Joe

4. Grabby Pants: Erin

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council: 3rd

04-01-09, 03:48 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Here!!!!"
BTW. no changes to any hutcam entries of team after the last team member puts in answers or NO CLUE FOR YOU...clue will be handed out on Friday

04-01-09, 03:54 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Here!!!!"

You talking to me mistress? Would I do something like that?

dang! it's like Emy was reading my mind or something

04-01-09, 04:04 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Here!!!!"
You've learned well, Mrs. Lady June Bug

04-03-09, 08:22 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Here!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-09 AT 12:03 PM (EST)

~~~gets down on knees - begging position~~~~

Mistress? Don't you think getting the bootees exilees correct even if in the wrong order is worth at least half credit?

~~~bows quietly out of thread~~~~

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-09, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Here!!!!"
Oh, so close. If you had called them exilees, instead of bootees, you would have qualified for part marks. As is, NOT!

It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis

04-03-09, 12:03 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Here!!!!"
nanny nanny boo boo

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-01-09, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-09 AT 07:14 PM (EST)

House Cam on:

1. "Coach Moments: Brendan
2. No Stuff For You: Tyson
3. Again, who's Sappho?: Tyson sent, picks Joe
4. Grabby Pants: Debra
5. Fourth

House Cam off.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode? (4) Erinn

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward (3) Taj

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Name the survivor who WILL be SENT by the other team to Exile and who does this person pick to go with him/her?(3)each Stephen picks Sierra

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who grabs the Tribal Immunity Idol from Jiffy (15) Taj

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council (20) 3rd

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-01-09, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
HouseCam 5

1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode? (4) Brenden

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward (3) Sierra

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Name the survivor who WILL be SENT by the other team to Exile and who does this person pick to go with him/her?(3)each Taj/ Stephen

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who grabs the Tribal Immunity Idol from Jiffy (15) Coach

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council (20) 4th

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode? (4)

Erin

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward (3)

Sydney

Stephen takes Sierra

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who grabs the Tribal Immunity Idol from Jiffy (15)

Tyson

Third

Tribe's Creativity Overflowing

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-09, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode? (4) Sierra

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward (3)Taj

Brendan/Taj

Coach

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-09, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode? Tyson

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward Taj

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Name the survivor who WILL be SENT by the other team to Exile and who does this person pick to go with him/her? Brendan sent, Taj goes with

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who grabs the Tribal Immunity Idol from Jiffy Erinn

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council 4th

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-02-09, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
Hut cam on:

1. "Coach Moments: which Timbira member first says "Coach" in this week's episode? (4) Erinn

2. No Stuff For You: Name 1 Survivor who does not participate in the Reward (3)Erinn

3. Again, who's Sappho?: Name the survivor who WILL be SENT by the other team to Exile and who does this person pick to go with him/her?(3)each Taj, chooses Brendan

4. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who grabs the Tribal Immunity Idol from Jiffy (15) Erinn

5. Name the place the eventual bootee votes at at tribal council (20) 3rd.

HUT CAM OFF.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-02-09, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Proxy entry for Kermit the Vixen"
1. Erinn
2. Taj
3. Taj chooses Brendan
4. Erinn
5. first

04-06-09, 07:45 AM (EST)
40. "RE: LoserLodge X: Lodge of the Losers | 8.5 weeks to go "
5 cats' team was the first team to put in all their hut cam answers...I've sent 5 cats a bonus clue

Sorry for the delay...Fri site was down and i wasn't online all weekend.

04-06-09, 07:59 AM (EST)
41. "Team Hutcam Scores"
Mjewel 50
CTgirl 45
5 cats 63

5 cats' team wins again with Mjewel in 2nd

CTgirl must give the same clue (one of original it got from me) to both MJewel and 5 cats...CTGirl, please PM ME with the clue you want to give to them

MJewel must give one clue (one of original it got from me) to 5 cats...Mjewel please PM ME with the clue you want to give to 5 cats

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •