The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"There's only one "Black Widow""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-12-01, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"There's only one "Black Widow""
Over the past several days I've read many different theories about who the Black Widow is including Amber, Liz and even Nick?!

There is only one Black Widow! The original comment by MB was refering to Jerri and he repeated it in a slightly different context last Thursday on the program "EXTRA" during an interview in the half hour time slot right before Survivor. I have it on tape and I replayed his comments. They were in response to a question:

"Why does everybody seem to hate Jerri?"

MB: "Jerri's playing the role of like the black widow. It's not really maybe who she is really as a person. She's a great person; but that's who she's playing on the show because she thinks she might win the million dollars."

The Black Widow comment was made by MB and it was refering to Jerri. What it means in terms of the show is anybody's guess. We'll just have to wait and see...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: There's only one "Black Widow" Dalton 03-12-01 1
 RE: There's only one "Black Widow" SurvivinDawg 03-12-01 2
   RE: There's only one "Black Widow" PepeLePew13 03-12-01 3
       RE: There's only one "Black Widow" SurvivinDawg 03-12-01 4
           RE: There's only one "Black Widow" colbysincharge 03-12-01 5
               RE: There's only one "Black Widow" Lurking 03-13-01 6
 RE: There's only one "Black Widow" Loree 03-14-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-12-01, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: There's only one "Black Widow""
Thank you Krautboy. I was beginning to doubt the
obvious (again).

I mostly lurk here and post on the Basher Board but
I want YOU to know that you have "a fan" now...me!

Every Thur. afternoon I read all the posts in Thread:
"Vote Now for Episode?..." trying my best to be
intelligently informed before voting. Two weeks
ago, I read your post picking MIKE. I was impressed
and convinced of your logic; but I allowed opinions
from folks I've known longer here to sway me away.

You were right and we were wrong!!

Last Thur. afternoon...same song, second verse!!!
Your post made perfect sense to me; Yes, vote JEFF!
But I chickened out and went with the stampede.
(And I admit I wanted that Scarri SheDevil gone...
before she messed up Colby.)

You were right and we were wrong, again!!

OK, I don't need to be kicked in the head twice!!
I'm a true believer in the Krautboy Method of
S2 Deduction. It's going to save me alot of time
come Thur. afternoons...I'll just skim down to
your post and...unless you suddenly stop making
absolute sense to me... I'll Vote for whoever
you choose!

I know its a burden carrying two votes but
that's the price you pay for being right so often!!!
Keep up the good work here and come visit on the
Basher Board sometime. We have a wicked funtime there.

Dalton, a Fan

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-01, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: There's only one "Black Widow""
I keep saying this again and again and again, but I'll say it here one more time:

WHY do you believe what MB says? If **MB** says Jerri is the Black Widow, why do you take him at his word???

MB hired Jerri to a) look good in swimsuits, b) talk about chocolate and sex, and c) "stir up the pot" and be the J.R. Ewing of Survivor. She's accomplished these goals nicely (especially looking hot in that little blue bikini). MB is playing up the "Jerri is a B----, Jerri is a bad girl." scenario to the hilt. MB is telling us Jerri is the Black Widow to gain and keep our interest. Then when the Black Widow turns out to be someone else (was that Liz flirting with Colby last episode?), we'll all say what a Red Herring master MB is.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: There's only one "Black Widow""
Dawg, you just outlined all the reasons exactly why Jerri is most likely the Black Widow (not to mention that she looks like one, to boot).

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-01, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: There's only one "Black Widow""
Just to be clear on my position: Jerri may very well be the Black Widow. From my understanding, she is a Black Widow of sorts in real life.

I merely point out that MB's word is not the best of indicators. I also point out that with Kucha on the ropes countwise, Lis could easily start doing some "woo woo woo woo woo"-ing and ensnare, say, Colby. Amber could betray Jerri, a "black widow"-ing of sorts. And Tina... we already know that this *hot* older gal could easily become a Black Widow.

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-12-01, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: There's only one "Black Widow""
The black widow imagery was very present in the first few episodes; however, since Mitchell was ousted, there is no longer a spider spinning its web in jerri's intros. Until this imagery returns on the show, we must put aside all the black widow talk altogether. Perhaps, the black widow imagery has run its course and we will no longer see a spider spinning its web for the rest of the show!

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-13-01, 05:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: There's only one "Black Widow""
I dearly hope so, too.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: There's only one "Black Widow""
Everyone seems to think Jerri will "Black Widow" Colby and vote him off sometime. But what if the "Black Widow" comment really means the final vote? Maybe Colby makes it to the final 2 vote and Jerri is on the jury. She could be the swing vote that keeps him from winning the million. That would be the ultimate revenge for her if he had voted her off earlier. Just a thought.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •