The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Most Embarrassing Moment"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tilwee 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-01-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Most Embarrassing Moment"
I just want to know if stuff like this happens to other people..

When I was 17(long time ago) I had a date with this guy I was madly in love with. I spent a lot of time getting ready; clothes, hair and make-up. I wanted to look really nice and wanted to impress him. We went to The Hampton Collisium to see a concert. Naturally, there were a lot of other young people.
Before going to our seats, I had to use the bathroom. So I go into the restroom and come out. I notice some people staring at me with these wierd looks on their faces.
I trot over the distance of about 30 feet where my beloved stood waiting for me. The closer I got to him the more his face went from smiling openly at me to this qizzical express to finally a look of complete emabrassment. I follow his glance from my face down to my feet.
There to my complete mortification I was trailing about 3 feet of nasty looking toilet paper.
I tried to keep my composure, even though I could feel the heat rise from my chest to my face. I first put my left foot on the trail of paper and lifted my right foot. Thinking that I could pull it off. All this do was break the one big peice into two pieces and now I was standing there with nasty toilet paper on both my feet and afraid to take a step anywhere.
By this time there were a number of people looking at me, some smiling, some laughing and some just shaking there heads; grateful that I wasn't their date.
I didn't want to touch the paper with my barehands for obvious reasons.
By this time I had the attention of about 20 of my peers. My date had mixed himself in with the crowd. I guess to hide.

Thankfully, there was a refreshment area about 20 feet away. Very quickly, I walked (alone)to a napkin dispener, withdraw about 10 napkins, and preceeded to bend down and remove the toilet paper.

I then walked over to where my date has blended himself into a post. I guess hoping to be invisible or at least not appearing to be hooked up with me. We went into the seating area and found our seats.
He never spoke of the incident.
We dated for about a year and then broke up.
I have never forgotten that incident and now check my feet before walking out of a public restroom.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Most Embarrassing Moment Guppin1234 11-01-03 1
   RE: Most Embarrassing Moment Tilwee 11-01-03 2
       Love train. Read my posts, read my... Guppin1234 11-02-03 4
 Speaking of toilet troubles... KeithFan 11-02-03 3
   RE: Speaking of toilet troubles... Guppin1234 11-02-03 5
 RE: Most Embarrassing Moment StarryLuna 11-02-03 6
   RE: Most Embarrassing Moment Guppin1234 11-02-03 11
   RE: Virginia Beach Tilwee 11-02-03 15
 dunno cqvenus 11-02-03 7
   RE: dunno Deonna 11-02-03 8
 RE: Most Embarrassing Moment Swami 11-02-03 9
   RE: Most Embarrassing Moment probably clueless 11-02-03 10
       Did you ever... Guppin1234 11-02-03 13
   RE: Most Embarrassing Moment Guppin1234 11-02-03 12
       RE: Most Embarrassing Moment Swami 11-02-03 16
 RE: Most Embarrassing Moment Drive My Car 11-02-03 14
   RE: Most Embarrassing Moment Swami 11-02-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-03, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Most Embarrassing Moment"
If you like toilet/toilet paper humor, go see Justice here in OT.

Well, look on the bright side, pun intended, he'll always think of you every time he sees.....
a concert!

--------------------------

I once went to the California State Fair, and we always seemed to go on Hispanic Day just because of our schedules. Anyway, I decided not to wear a bra that day. We were at a food stand waiting for our order, and I lifted my son up to hold him, he was probably only one or two then. Then he wanted back down, and in putting him back down, I had managed to unbutton about three-quarters of my buttons on my shirt exposing myself to a whole bunch of grateful Hispanics. I probably stood there for a good two minutes before I noticed. It was just a generous cleavage shot, but a shameless plug nonetheless!

I looked at them after I fixed myself up again, and they were looking at me as if I meant to do that. I know an easy way out of a folly is to say, "I meant to do that" but if I meant to do that, what does that say about me!

I guess there's something lacking in my life, hmmmmm. You can find me dancing at Centerfolds on a Saturday night. My stage name is GraciasBoobas!

Please don't edit me!
Please don't edit me!

11-01-03, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Most Embarrassing Moment"
That's a good one, Guppin !!
They were HOPING you did that on purpose and that they would get an encore !!
Men !!
Show a little boobie and they lose their train of thought!
Men are so funny and predictable.
But I love 'em.

11-02-03, 04:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Love train. Read my posts, read my posts, read my posts!"
"Show a little boobie and they lose their train of thought!"

But men think about sex constantly, so how could that have caused them to lose their choo-choo train of thought?

By the way, the words little boobie... well, just read my other posts. RollDDice will tell ya!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-03, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Speaking of toilet troubles..."
On the night I asked my beloved to become Mrs. Keithfan we were at a resaurant, and having a lot on my mind I excused myself to go to the restroom. I didn't watch the signs and walked right into the WOMENS! There was nobody in there, and I thought "Gee, this is weird, no urinals" and proceeded to use a stall. Naturally right at mid-stream two women walk in and say "Hey there's a MAN in here!". I think after I stepped out and they saw the extent of my crimson hue they just started laughing at me.

11-02-03, 04:50 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Speaking of toilet troubles..."
I'm thinkin' Austin Powers and the urinal scene just after he wakes up from hypersleep.

Evacuation comp...
Evacuation compl....
Evacuation co...
Evacuation complete!

I hope she said yes, congrats!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-02-03, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Most Embarrassing Moment"
Hey, Tilwee - where in VA are you? I live in Franklin, about an hour away from Hampton.

Anyway, I have two - the unfortunate screen door incident I posted about a few weeks ago (for those who don't know, I was at my fiance's aunt's house and walked out her backdoor, never realizing there was a screen door there. Needless to say, I walked into the screen door and knocked it out of its frame.) The other was when I was 17 and had just started dating my fiance. He was over at my house and we were hanging out in my room. Our old house was kind of weird and the stairs came up from the kitchen right into my room. It never really bothered me, except that I had no privacy and my Dad always had to walk through my room to get to his. Anway, my fiance and I were watching TV and I went downstairs to get us some cookies. I was on the third step from the top when I lost my footing and fell down the stairs. Now, at the bottom of the stairs is a landing then a 90 degree turn with 3 last steps into the kitchen. I actually made the turn and fell right into the kitchen floor. I was so embarrassed, I just lied on the kitchen floor for about a minute. Meanwhile, my fiance had come flying down the stairs (and almost fell himself) and my Dad ran in from the living room. Once my Dad realized I was okay (I scraped my chin up really bad and had a lot of aches and pains but no major damage) he proceeded to laugh at me for the rest of the day.

Is this chicken that I have, or fish?

11-02-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Most Embarrassing Moment"
That's really funny. I can picture it in my head. You just turned OT into a sitcom!

Please don't edit me!
Please don't edit me!

11-02-03, 06:11 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Virginia Beach"
Hey Neighbor !
I live in Virginia Beach closer to the Chesapeake border over by Stumpy Lake.
I love the tidewater area.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "dunno"
I have no shame. I don't usually feel embarrassed. I do things to help other people overcome feeling embarrassed, though. I took my goddaughter and my sister trick-or-treating last year and dressed up as Buttercup, the powerpuff girl.

I wore shredded pants and shirt when I went to see Pirates of the Carribbean with my roommates.

I sing in public. No, really. The 80s music they play at Uno's. The mall music that blares over your head when you're trying to concisely get from pt A to pt B without social interaction or excessive money-spending. I sing that, too. Loudly. To random people.

*shrug*

If you want lessons on how not to care what other people think, you can just hang out with me for a few days.

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-02-03, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: dunno"
I like you.

"I took my goddaughter and my sister trick-or-treating last year and dressed up as Buttercup, the powerpuff girl.
I wore shredded pants and shirt when I went to see Pirates of the Carribbean with my roommates.

I sing in public."

Deonna

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-03, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Most Embarrassing Moment"
A few years ago I was standing in the doorway to my research lab, chatting with a really good looking young Medical Resident. I was wearing low cut slacks that had slash pockets in front, and for some reason (maybe I thought it looked cool) I had both hands casually stuck into the pockets.

So while we are chatting, another Tech rushed into the lab, didn't notice my hand-in-pocket thing and bashed right into my elbow, forcing my arm to go completely straight. Which of course pulled my pants right down, all the way down over my--well--you know. The cute doc, the passing tech and a couple of other people in the lab all got a quick look at my private parts until I could pull the pants back up. It was pretty funny, actually. (I don't embarrass easily.)

IceCat is a Genius

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Most Embarrassing Moment"
That was you?!?!

*shamelessly filling in until DW can get here*

*'The ghost that posts!
The demon DAW!' - Ginger *

11-02-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
13. "Did you ever..."
I woke up one Saturday morning with the alarm blaring in my ear, I had forgotton to turn it off for the weekend. I had gotten to sleep very late the night before, so I was pretty much a walking zombie.

Anyway, the alarm went off, I sat up, grabbed the TV remote and turned on the TV thinking it would turn off the alarm. I checked my hair, yes, it was still blonde, so I managed to turn off the alarm. Got up in a hurry, as I was 'late for work', took a shower, almost out the door, then I realized it was Saturday.

I was too wired to go back to sleep, and too stupid to do anything else.

11-02-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Most Embarrassing Moment"
The fastest way to a doctor's heart is through anatomy and physiology. I'm sure he wanted to 'bone up' on the 'material'.

I pool you pans dawn ride now!

11-02-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Most Embarrassing Moment"
Yeah, he was an orthopedic surgeon and very good at that "boning up" thing. Or so I was told.

IceCat is a Genius

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Most Embarrassing Moment"
I wore a nightie to the WalMart.
( seriously I thought it was a dress)

still cringing from the memory

11-02-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Most Embarrassing Moment"
Why Buggy--how very White Trash of you!

My embarrassing White Trash moment (which I think I've posted before) took place in a KMart, not the WalMart. I was wearing on of those long silk skirts with match-stick pleats that were very popular about 10 or 12 years ago. I went into the restroom, did my thing, and then sashayed through housewares with the back of my skirt tucked up into my panties. No clue. I shopped for about 5 happy minutes, oblivious to my exposure, until a very concerned older woman rushed up and whispered into my ear.

I once turned a baby doll pajama top into a regular daytime top, and nobody ever cared. I'm sure you looked lovely in your day nightie.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •