The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler threa..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4388 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-15-19, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Chris guaranteed a F3 spot..."
Devens: Chris has the control. He determines who is safe and who goes to fire....I have worked so hard to take the randomness out of my game, I have to convince Chris to take me to the F3, I'm trying everything I can....this is a million dollars,

see him pleading his case, he feels he's either secured his game or screwed his game. yesterday there e was loyalty...at this point you have to make fire. Devens and I have been through alot...if he goes to final tribal, he'll win the game

see chris and gavin talk....chris says he would be the stupidest S player every if he takes devens...Chris doesn't know, but chris will help gavin and Julie make fire...he wants them to beat devens

gavin says he has to go against him that he will win

see chris practicing with Chris

I am happy to stop up and take on the challenge. I am underestimated so I will be practicing for the rest of they

devens: there as never been this much pressure. whether it's gavin or julie it doesn't really matter, if I focus and work hard enough I can win it...
Chris: tonight I have so much on the line, biggest decision to make, they both think they can beat Rick int he fire, I am in the high stakes poker, might have to beat this flat out daring. all bets are off, it's for a million

Chris: the jury knows me and my game, but now I have to make the moves, I had to win today

Julie: I'm happy with whatever I have to do, I will make fire
Gavin says don't choose me, I want fire and I want devens. Chris says he knows that it would make him a front runner if he could make the move that takes out devens

Chris: one thing that the edge taught me, it's okay to be by yourself for a while, I knew more and more what I have to do....I want no regrets, the biggest risk I have to make, giving my IN to julie...I will be making fire against Rick devens tonight...says Chris

Wow.

do you feel you need to make fire against Rick and take him out, yes, it will prove that I deserve to win and be the final survivor.

do or die challenge. they will do the show down in the voting confessional because of the big winds

OMG, the jury says

Jiffy says that he will keep them all posted

both have a flint and supplies, burn it hight enough to burn the rope....

go....

chris bilding a bit of a structure first, devens shaving magnesium off

devens has a little bit of something, chris has flame

goes outdevens has flame

devens fire goes out

chris has a flame, comes back to life, devens has flame too, goes out....chris has flame going....sticks adding...chriss is gojngadding sticks....devens not panickingchriss is blowing on the fire

devens has fire flame

chris' is going high, but devens is going toochriss is starting the hit the rope and he wins.

Chris has earned his way into the final three

devens is crushed...

chris: one of the biggest moves ever to have been made. you have to feel like you have completed your quest in S.....had to earn my way back into the game and now had to earn my way into F3

Devens: I just wanted to win a million dollars has a way of teaching you about yourself ....I felt like I put everything I had into the game but I 'm going home a better dad, a better husband...teary....Julia is crying....good luck they tell him. final jury member....thank you.

Julie Chris gavin, gone has far as you can go....pwoer shifts to the jury....

Jiffy brings Devens out at the finale. He gets a standing ovation...what does that feel like....it feels GREAT! I just put so much into it. the S. family, they come through...You remain loyal to chris....just felt I couldn't betray him again...he was kind, he didn't hold it against me. I couldn't do that to him again...when he did fire with you was that a betrayal? he guarenteed me F4, and he got me there, then he made a move

your career, macon georgia...career wise, it's a smaller market, are you open to moving. If all my bosses could switch channels, he said he's open to all things!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler threa...   Flowerpower1     05-15-19       
   Joe at finale comes out   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     1  
   Post Chris is back....   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     2  
   Julie wins F6 IC + Reward   michel2     05-15-19     3  
   RE: S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler t...   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     4  
   Vic is out!   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     5  
   Back from immunity   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     6  
   F4: Gavin, Devens, Chris, Julie   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     7  
   Chris guaranteed a F3 spot...   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     8  
   Could Chris win?   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     9  
   It's 10 O'Clock!   michel2     05-15-19     10  
   RE: S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler t...   PepeLePew13     05-15-19     11  
   Final Tribal...   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     12  
     RE: Final Tribal...   michel2     05-15-19     13  
         RE: Final Tribal...   Sheldor     05-19-19     23  
   Who will win....   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     14  
   Hmmmm?   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     15  
   Finale continues   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     16  
   Island of the Idols?   michel2     05-15-19     17  
     RE: Island of the Idols?   Flowerpower1     05-15-19     18  
   Ashley Massaro   PepeLePew13     05-17-19     19  
     RE: Ashley Massaro   michel2     05-17-19     20  
         RE: Ashley Massaro   PepeLePew13     05-17-19     21  
             RE: Ashley Massaro   michel2     05-17-19     22  
                 RE: Ashley Massaro   Sheldor     05-19-19     24  
                 RE: Ashley Massaro   PepeLePew13     05-26-19     25  
                     RE: Ashley Massaro   michel2     05-26-19     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •