The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-15-19, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler thread"
After 35 days, only 5 remain, Devins, Victoria, Julie, Gavin and Lauren, Never been a season of S more open than this one because 11 players have a chance to battle their way in...who will win the title of Sole Survivor...

Come on in guys, see the arena: Here come the people from EoE....returning from extinction for the last time...

lets review....combined you spent 151 nights on extinction....starting with you Reem...she's lost alot of weight

today you each have one goal, defeat everybody else to get back in....See CHRIS, then Joe....get back in and you have a shot

explains the challenge, unwind rope wrapped around obstacles, then build a rope bridge....get back in...big stakes

Get started...and they are off, maneuver through rope maze...chris is throwing himself through...eric is first, now rope management, then Aurora, Julia, Joe,....everyone through except war dog and ron

unwinding the rope is difficult...reems favorite word...dude.

Aurora through first, Lauren cheers for her...Joe is in the lead now....working in knots...who will get through the fastest, Eric and Joe, build a rope bridge, now wentworth, aurora then Chris

cannot touche the post on either side of the rope bridge...reem struggling, aubry is too...aurora and Joe, eric in lead, and aurora is first....now knots again, eric and joe on last set of knots too...aurora has hers untied, and now on table make, Joe and Eric are there too, then Chris.

The table maze, have to get 2 balls throughJoe in and out. Aurora has her first ball, one more to land to get back in this game...wentworth and david are there too. Joe has his first ball and so does Chris....Joe and Chris....Joe is around a tough spot, Chris in same spot....Joe chokes, and chris wins

Chris earned himself a spot back in the game....Joes says great job brother. Aubry in tears. Joe hugs Chris...27 nights on extinction back in the game. jin the tribe, aubry cries

idea was not just a second chance, what would happen if sent them off to an island with no idea of what to expect...Reem, what was your darkest moment, my first day, so alone, cold, so miserable...see Joe and wentworth and aubry all crying...see Eric...David consoles Reem.

Joe: what part of your life does this represent, everything, I am playing for everyone and I blew it, I didn't though, you are defined on how you bounce back to the next challenge and never quitting

David: gave me the courage to start living my life....then EoE, all you see is emptiness...what I saw is the real value is what I have, back home, the greatest gift Survivor ever gave me.
Julia is grateful that she got to play this game that she loves and go to the EoE....lost my dad at 7, still not able to overcome that grief...on EoE I finally realized how strong I am and actually believe it,

Eric: out there for a long time...didn't think he could do it, this was about my kids, I am the guy that always says you can't quit boys, talked himself out of that mast once a day

Aubry: I have been through for some painful losses...but S is a reminder of the struggle character is what you do with your losses

Wentworth: crying: what has the experience been....it's always been about game, not about people, but it's about who you are and what you do with your life, I wanted to WIN, i've had the adventure, Didn't know in the past what I was missing, I am very grateful....see Lauren crying when wentworth talks.

day 35 guys, back to camp

Chris: when Jeff called my name out it was my 28th day, now I am going to do everything in my power to win this game.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Joe at finale comes out Flowerpower1 05-15-19 1
 Post Chris is back.... Flowerpower1 05-15-19 2
 Julie wins F6 IC + Reward michel2 05-15-19 3
 RE: S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler t... Flowerpower1 05-15-19 4
 Vic is out! Flowerpower1 05-15-19 5
 Back from immunity Flowerpower1 05-15-19 6
 F4: Gavin, Devens, Chris, Julie Flowerpower1 05-15-19 7
 Chris guaranteed a F3 spot... Flowerpower1 05-15-19 8
 Could Chris win? Flowerpower1 05-15-19 9
 It's 10 O'Clock! michel2 05-15-19 10
 RE: S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler t... PepeLePew13 05-15-19 11
 Final Tribal... Flowerpower1 05-15-19 12
   RE: Final Tribal... michel2 05-15-19 13
       RE: Final Tribal... Sheldor 05-19-19 23
 Who will win.... Flowerpower1 05-15-19 14
 Hmmmm? Flowerpower1 05-15-19 15
 Finale continues Flowerpower1 05-15-19 16
 Island of the Idols? michel2 05-15-19 17
   RE: Island of the Idols? Flowerpower1 05-15-19 18
 Ashley Massaro PepeLePew13 05-17-19 19
   RE: Ashley Massaro michel2 05-17-19 20
       RE: Ashley Massaro PepeLePew13 05-17-19 21
           RE: Ashley Massaro michel2 05-17-19 22
               RE: Ashley Massaro Sheldor 05-19-19 24
               RE: Ashley Massaro PepeLePew13 05-26-19 25
                   RE: Ashley Massaro michel2 05-26-19 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-15-19, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Joe at finale comes out"
you are more popular than everyone, you have won 31 wins, your likability is why your tribe voted you out, can someone like you to win this game. Very very very hard, but you can...Joe has his hair down...
I just want to hang up the hat, but don't want to sell the farm

it's taught me so much, but I have a feeling I will be back....
Jiffy says I have a theory, your achilles heel....it's your hair

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-15-19, 08:32 PM (EST)
2. "Post Chris is back...."
Chris: so happy I am back in the game right now....not as mentally there as I was in the beginning, but I do have information....I have to down play my game and maybe I can find someone that I can trust...
Victoria: Nobody sits on the EoE to say if I go, I go....Chris is not good for my game...but there are 2 people that do know him

See Devins and Chris, Devins in conf: it's my buddy that I betrayed......Devins assures him that it's real the friendship....got to sit together at this point
Chris and I were broken down on EoE, I am the only person that has really back stabbed him and betrayed him and I am sure that he hasn't forgotten

at night see Chris and Lauren...fron Wentworth...Lauren has to play her idol correctly or give it to someone else to play to make a move. So, Chris tells her that he knows she has it.
Lauren says: You have to make sure that you are their best option....you know I have it, ...

to Challenge arena. Take back the IN...see Chris. Race through obstacles, over balance beam, use numbers to unlock a combo, solve vertical puzzle. Do or die from here on out, playing for reward, Steak, chocolate cake for dessert

Hear Chris: OMG

Go....

Chris is whipping through the challenge

Julie struggles

get across the beam with the bag of tilesdevins has his

now combo lock....Gavin was the last one

Victoria is first with combo....working on puzzle, now devins

now julie, now lauren, gavin, chris is dead last

everybody fighting in this challenge, chris is in last

julie and lauren are moving fast

Gavin says puzzles are not his thing

Julie is going fast

Julie is going to win it, the risk is that the entire puzzle could collapse. Chris is helping her

For the win, julie has it!

Julie wins the IN, second IC win. choose one person to enjoy....one person has not has one reward....Chris will join her....one more to bring with you...see Devens. but she picks Lauren.
Victoria is crying
Devens: I have gone to bat for Julie, I'm disappointed. Why was Chris helping Julie, that blew my mind, I want to trust him, and I kinda do trust him but I am very wary....

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-15-19, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Julie wins F6 IC + Reward"
I bet no one saw that coming! She picks Chris (who gave her advice to complete the puzzle since he was out of it) and lauren. Devens is PISSED!

05-15-19, 08:50 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler thread"
I wanted to bring Chris in to get Rick out, we won't have another chance....see if his idol is fake. If it's real then I need a plan B....the two biggest threats are rick devens and victoria, from the jury

Lauren says she has been trying to get Rick out forever, but I like Chris' plan B

cut to vic and gavin: my suggestion is to take out chris today,
Vic: If juke lauren and chris are together, and so as much as I don't want to go up with Devens, I won't make F3 if we don't work together tonight says Vic

Vic and gavin go and talk to devens....they don' t kn ow hwho chris is trying to work with.

Devens: the last thing I want to do is vote out chris again, but he could be trying to get revenge. he tells them that he will be in with them, he's playing his idol tonight, got to make sure that chris is playing with hi and not against him

See him and chris talking about he felt betrayed when he got voted out but on EoE we made amends...he says if it's not me, or it is me, I will fight and die to get Rick Devins to the end. Deven s asks him what he got....idol....same that devens used before....you must give one half of this to antoerh player, if you make it threw tonight, these two can be played together.

Devens: chris gave me half of his idol. so I cnn trust him tonight....putting my game on the line for this personal relationship is tough, but it can pay off

Chris: when I got voted out before I got blindsided, I will not let that happen again, the only way that I can guarantee my safety is to get Lauren to play her idol for me. ....Lauren says if Rick plays a real idol, then she will play her idol for Chris. She promised him

Going to TC

Chris: yOU are back in the game. See them all come in and they are bathed and coiffed

Chris: get back in the game, It's like a roller coaster, in a new world that I haven't been a part of, it's scary

Lauren: chris jumped into his role, I have information and I am here if you wan it.
Julie: you chose chris and lauren, he hasn't eaten n 36 days, and I decided Lauren too
Rick: I was disappointed, numerous times I have stepped up for Julie....he's crying....

being on the bottom for was long as I have, being public enemy number one it breaks you down for a while

Victoria: there is somebody else that we already agreed on so why rock the boat
Chris: if they were on a level playing field than I would be on the bottom....but....
Lauren says you have to take what he says with a grain of salt, if you give us everything why would we want to keep you

Lauren is first voter

Vote tally:

Devens is playing his idol....playing it for himself

Lauren is conflicted....and she goes in her bag and gets out her idol. it's broken cause I have had it since day 2, and I will play it for Chris....

Rick
Devens
devens
Chris
Vic
Victoria

Lauren says she didn't even have to play it, to wentworth

devens good play, gavin, I'm voting for you man

made it to F5....

05-15-19, 09:04 PM (EST)
5. "Vic is out!"
Devens gotyp in the middle of the night to find an idol, but first made a fake and hid it, so he could throw the others off, and hopefully find the real idol. They are all searching everywhere....but then, there it is right int he crack of a bentover tree, the idol....Julie says are you kidding me. I found it, they have no chance to vote me out...he shows Chris....I gave rick half of the idol, then he gave me the other half of the idol. I am in a great spot, my game and ricks game are inter twined

Lauren, I can't believe that I gave my idol was played. Julie says since 2 idols were played, it only makes sense that there are 2 idols to find....Julie found the fake.

Julie: I am so excited. I am safe...
Lauren says that Julie found the second Hidden....Lauren finds a scroll, congrats you have found a clue to the HII....in a tree above your shelter....that is the fake that Devins hid....Lauren found it....OMG, says Lauren...

So Lauren found a fake...Lauren in confessional says you were an idiot last night, let's try again tonight....

Devens says it's daunting. race across different obstacles over the ocean, collect bags of puzzle pieces, solve the puzzle and win....

Go....6 different obstacles you have to cross....Chrs and devens are doing well...gavin struggles

Chris has 2 bags....now devens and julie have their second....gavin with his second...chris with third, gavin's nd devens fighting across balance beam..

Julie has her third bag, devens has three, chris with 4....lauren with three.....gavin making up time....gavin first back with all bags, and then chris....

julie with her sixth, devens with his sixth, and now lauren, all on puzzle

chrism off to fast start....Gavin on fire....devins on fire too, Gavin and devens are in lead
devens coming tighter

gavin is feeling panic

devens down to a handful of pieces

devens wins....

Safe tonight, gauenteed a spot in F4

05-15-19, 09:21 PM (EST)
6. "Back from immunity"
I'm safe, I made F4, I have an idol, and I have immunity, and Chris is safe, now I am trying to make F3....I can deal.

See Devens approach Gavin about if I give you my idol, and I win challenge tomorrow, then I have to promise him to take him with him to the F3....so it's done. Devens will play his other idol on Gavin.

But Gavin in confessional says that he will back stab devens if he has to

Julie and Lauren both think they have idols but they are fake

Julele says that Gavin has to go tonight...
Lauren wants to vote out Chris....this am julie and devens both found idols, she thinks one is a fake, she has to make sure that she gets as few votes as possible

Lauren talks to chris. I think he will take Julie to the end...
Chris: Lauren pitches to me that we vote Julie tonight

Chris thinks it will be either Lauren or Julie
Julie has won 2 IC's and she has friends on Kama, she could be a threat
Chris: with julie and Lauren with both fake idols, we can choose who to vote...we have to be on the same page...they think that Lauren is strategic but Julie could be trouble, there will be alot of Kama on the jury....all 5 going to TC think they are safe tonight....

Devens: fourth IC win, it's because My back is against the wall....surprised by it but happy about it.
Chris: I needed to win, not having the necklace, I have to trust the people and the relationships I have made so far

Lauren: Chris is pitching a big "if" ...
Julie says she agrees with Lauren
Chris: If Lauren is telling me the truth than I am good
It was game play at that time, now whether or not she was truly helping me or game play
Lauren says that I trust Chris, but I don't know if he does?
Devens: you are the center of everything, it's old now....people get laser focused on me that they let the rest of the game go by
Gavin wants to win the next challenge...

Voting: Julie is first voter

Last night you can play an HII

Julie plays her idol...playing for herself....this idol is fake....
auren plays hers...here's hoping this one is real....FAKE....2 idols fake
Devens plays his...for gavin
Real

Chris: I hate to poop on everyones parade, playing is two pieces of the idol

Devens did not play his idol on himself

Chris
Chris
Chris
Lauren
Lauren

Lauren is out

05-15-19, 09:32 PM (EST)
7. "F4: Gavin, Devens, Chris, Julie"
Cut right to the F4 challenge

negotiate a rocking walkway while balancing blocks on wobbly ledge, spell "final 3"

guaranteed a final spot to plead your case.

For immunity and a spot at the F3, Gavin and devens dropped....Julie and chris have their 2 blocks

julie with her third

devens spills and so does giving
everyone is chasing julie

chris playing own game, slowly building their stacks

devens and gavin are horrible
Julie is perfect in this challenge...chris has three, julie drops

has to start over

Chris in lead with 3. Gavin drops again

chris has really slowed down

devens drops

Gavin drops, julie is moving alot faster
chris is slow and steady....placing his fifth block

devens is panicking

It will take a mistake from chris for anyone else to win

Julie has 3

chris reaching for last block, and has it....has to get back to the finish...

julie has 4 blocks

Chris' first IC win, and what a time

Julie has fifth block...

Chris is a few steps away....julie drops, Chris has one foot in the blue, needs to get his other foot over and he does it and wins

Gets a shot to win the game....

Chris: tonight this is the most important decision I will have to make, I am not playing for 2, 3 or 4th, I am playing to win

05-15-19, 09:54 PM (EST)
8. "Chris guaranteed a F3 spot..."
Devens: Chris has the control. He determines who is safe and who goes to fire....I have worked so hard to take the randomness out of my game, I have to convince Chris to take me to the F3, I'm trying everything I can....this is a million dollars,

see him pleading his case, he feels he's either secured his game or screwed his game. yesterday there e was loyalty...at this point you have to make fire. Devens and I have been through alot...if he goes to final tribal, he'll win the game

see chris and gavin talk....chris says he would be the stupidest S player every if he takes devens...Chris doesn't know, but chris will help gavin and Julie make fire...he wants them to beat devens

gavin says he has to go against him that he will win

see chris practicing with Chris

I am happy to stop up and take on the challenge. I am underestimated so I will be practicing for the rest of they

devens: there as never been this much pressure. whether it's gavin or julie it doesn't really matter, if I focus and work hard enough I can win it...
Chris: tonight I have so much on the line, biggest decision to make, they both think they can beat Rick int he fire, I am in the high stakes poker, might have to beat this flat out daring. all bets are off, it's for a million

Chris: the jury knows me and my game, but now I have to make the moves, I had to win today

Julie: I'm happy with whatever I have to do, I will make fire
Gavin says don't choose me, I want fire and I want devens. Chris says he knows that it would make him a front runner if he could make the move that takes out devens

Chris: one thing that the edge taught me, it's okay to be by yourself for a while, I knew more and more what I have to do....I want no regrets, the biggest risk I have to make, giving my IN to julie...I will be making fire against Rick devens tonight...says Chris

Wow.

do you feel you need to make fire against Rick and take him out, yes, it will prove that I deserve to win and be the final survivor.

do or die challenge. they will do the show down in the voting confessional because of the big winds

OMG, the jury says

Jiffy says that he will keep them all posted

both have a flint and supplies, burn it hight enough to burn the rope....

go....

chris bilding a bit of a structure first, devens shaving magnesium off

devens has a little bit of something, chris has flame

goes outdevens has flame

devens fire goes out

chris has a flame, comes back to life, devens has flame too, goes out....chris has flame going....sticks adding...chriss is gojngadding sticks....devens not panickingchriss is blowing on the fire

devens has fire flame

chris' is going high, but devens is going toochriss is starting the hit the rope and he wins.

Chris has earned his way into the final three

devens is crushed...

chris: one of the biggest moves ever to have been made. you have to feel like you have completed your quest in S.....had to earn my way back into the game and now had to earn my way into F3

Devens: I just wanted to win a million dollars has a way of teaching you about yourself ....I felt like I put everything I had into the game but I 'm going home a better dad, a better husband...teary....Julia is crying....good luck they tell him. final jury member....thank you.

Julie Chris gavin, gone has far as you can go....pwoer shifts to the jury....

Jiffy brings Devens out at the finale. He gets a standing ovation...what does that feel like....it feels GREAT! I just put so much into it. the S. family, they come through...You remain loyal to chris....just felt I couldn't betray him again...he was kind, he didn't hold it against me. I couldn't do that to him again...when he did fire with you was that a betrayal? he guarenteed me F4, and he got me there, then he made a move

your career, macon georgia...career wise, it's a smaller market, are you open to moving. If all my bosses could switch channels, he said he's open to all things!

05-15-19, 10:01 PM (EST)
9. "Could Chris win?"
Lots of friends on the jury, made a big move by winning IN, but giving it up to take out devins.....hmmmm?

sure seems like he'll win....fwiw.

Julie: cannot believe I have made it to day 39, came out here to accomplish something on such a bigger level, prove something to my kids, playing this game in my own way, leaned on every person out here, and provided support for them, I know that jury is going to be brutal and I played a game worthy of that title of sole survivor and I will prove it tonight.

Chris: they don't know what it's like at EoE, it took will and grit and reflection, and when I came back I did everything I possibly could to plead a there and honest case...

Gavin: two days before I left, I made vows to my wife, that I will protect her, I have to seize the opportunity, I don't want people to think I just went along with the votes, it wasn't me just jumping on the train, it was me being socially aware and making the best decisions for me, I had to move around to win, I will win the title of sole survivor.

05-15-19, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "It's 10 O'Clock!"
So, I guess it's time for the reunion!! Well, not quite because FTC hasn,t even started yet. The reunion was probably the talk Jeff had after the challenge to return in the game and there'll use only a few minutes to talk about the result.

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-19, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S38|Finale|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Jeff looks really weird tonight on the stage in the studio - hair all pouffed up and eyes squinting like there's no tomorrow with a different grin on his face.

05-15-19, 10:21 PM (EST)
12. "Final Tribal..."
OUt wit part of the game...David wants to know what relationship was your most valuable int his game. Gavin: vicoria. Chris: Devens. Julie: closest were with Ron and Eric....but built a secret relationship with lauren
Aubry: On EoE there were some social politics....outside of the game but we were still in the game. tried to make genuine relationships in the game, that was part of my social game play, because I wasn't out of the game yet...
Devins: what social part of the game were you doing int he game asks Rick to Gavin....he tells them
are you building those relationships as a goat or as someone in charge. that got pissed at Chris because he asked the question, not them
Julie: I'm basically y a neurotic New yorker, I wasn't going to hide my emotions....does that affect how you navigate your next move. it was using them as a social strategy in the game...Julie says he had a specific way how she wanted the TC to go, war dog interrupts....she knew she wanted to switch things up, threw out Julias name...
Gavin says that ?
Chris says his big move was to get Lauren to play her idol....

Jiffy takes a poll, the jury raises their collective hands when he asks who is still undecided.

devens says he found the idols because he hustled and found them...Julie says she was looking all the time.
Gavin said he was looking but he was on the side of the n umbers and knew he would be okay.

Chris: how do you think you convinced him to give you back his half of the idol....you can't treat people like chess pieces....my relationship with devens was real, and When I told him I wanted him to make F4, I meant it.

Gavin says that if you are talking classic survivor, it doesn't include getting voted out on day 8....

War dog says the theme is not on trial here, you three are... Gavin never had his name written down...

now the jury will sum up their story

Gavin: his dream was to play survivor, but out here his dream is about everything back home, played with my heart, but not for you guys, it was for her...

Chris: I came and wanted to control, I got blindsided, I had to come to terms with not having control. Got back in, had to do the best possible move every single time.

Julie notes that the game made her realize she was already the person she came out there to be....Aubry and Ron shaking their heads in agreement.

05-15-19, 10:31 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Final Tribal..."
Finally they show all the final votes.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-19, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Final Tribal..."
Wow! Maybe they are finally listening to the fans. That was great that they showed all the final votes. Also Jeff actually talked to everyone on the cast except for Keith and that was during a VERY short Reunion show!

05-15-19, 10:37 PM (EST)
14. "Who will win...."
They did not show any of the votes with voting...

see you in Los Angeles for the reading of the votes...

and he appears in LA....

high giving the audience as he enters...

Here we go...

Gavin
Chris
Gavin
Chris
Gavin
Chris
3-3

Gavin
Chris

4-4

Chris
Chris
Winner: Chris

Wow! Never ever saw that coming!

Reem Chris
Julia Aubry
wentworth Lauren aurora devens voted Gavin

05-15-19, 10:39 PM (EST)
15. "Hmmmm?"
Don't know if I like that Chris won....he was off the island for a very long time.

Gavin would have won then. Don't feel he made much of a mark either....this was a screwy season.

Devens won't he Sia award, for the player that most entertained her. $100000.

05-15-19, 10:56 PM (EST)
16. "Finale continues"
Jiffy mentioned next season....

39th season, two legendary winners....boston rob and sandra....we know everything there is to know about Survivor....for the first time every they are living one their own island, and be mentors to new players....a survivor boot camp....we aren't giving you anything for free...island of the idols....LOVE ME SOME MORE Boston Rob! LOL!

05-15-19, 11:01 PM (EST)
17. "Island of the Idols?"
It sounds lame. I can see it now: The merger twist: Now that there are no more tribes to coach, Rob and Sandra become players.

05-15-19, 11:38 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Island of the Idols?"
....and one of them wins.

05-17-19, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Ashley Massaro"
Posting this here as the other forums are pretty much dead...

RIP Ashley Massaro, who was found dead yesterday at the age of 39. She was on Survivor China, season 15.

05-17-19, 07:30 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Ashley Massaro"
Thank you for letting us know. She was only on for two episodes but she was fun to watch. But 39? That's much too young. Any cause of death?

05-17-19, 07:46 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ashley Massaro"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-19 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

None that I saw, just that it was sudden and she was transported from home to a hospital, but didn't survive. Seems that she just started training about 2 months ago for a return to wrestling.

05-17-19, 10:35 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Ashley Massaro"
Yes, I saw she was thinking of making a return. That suggests abuse of some kind, steroids or stimulants. Or maybe suicide if the return was not going well. Whatever the cause, it's sad.

That's the 5th Survivor Alum to die, isn't it?

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-19, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ashley Massaro"
"That's the 5th Survivor Alum to die, isn't it?"

Yes, unfortunately Ashley is the 5th deceased Survivor Alum

2010 Age 37: Jenn Lyon (Palau)
2013 Age 64: B.B. Andersen (Borneo)
2014 Age 26: Caleb Bankston (Blood vs. Water)
2016 Age 40: Dan Kay (Gabon)
2019 Age 39: Ashley Massaro (China)

05-26-19, 07:20 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Ashley Massaro"
Suicide by hanging.

05-26-19, 10:56 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Ashley Massaro"
What a shame.

That's the second cast member of a Burnett reality TV to commit suicide. Cheryl Kosewicz killed herself during the showing of Pirate Master.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •