The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Could you handle TJ as a roomate?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

maria12100 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-12-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maria12100 Click to send private message to maria12100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Could you handle TJ as a roomate?"
Hi i've been a watcher of Starting Over since the premiere and love this show. Okay so about this season. I have to say TJ has to be the most irritating houseguest i've ever watched in the history of this show. I know deffenders of her will say "she has ADHD cut her slack" Well that doesn't fly with me. If that is TJ's constant excuse then why come into the house???? Go to the hospital get meds and call it a day. TJ came into the house because she wanted to connect period and she was acknowledging by doing this that she does have the ability to control her behavior and her insensitive ways of behaving. I have yet to hear any of the LC's say "TJ can't help her ways ladies leave her alone please". Until then I will feel the way I do. I think TJ all her life always got off the hot seat with the excuse "she has ADHD". I'm sorry but i've known many with this disorder and they are nothing like TJ. TJ is rude, obnoxious, insensitive and oblivious to anyone else, she's a control freak and that has nothing to do with ADHD that's just her character period! Or her choice of acting because it's easier. I sure hope the coaches can get this woman help cause she's in desperate need, I do see changes but I think she has a long way to go.

(Her behavior towards Jill with the groceries show me she still has a long way to go)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Could you handle TJ as a roomat... lovemydogdude 01-12-06 1
 RE: Could you handle TJ as a roomat... Bebo 01-12-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-12-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Could you handle TJ as a roomate?"
<Well that doesn't fly with me. If that is TJ's constant excuse then why come into the house???? Go to the hospital get meds and call it a day. TJ came into the house because she wanted to connect period and she was acknowledging by doing this that she does have the ability to control her behavior and her insensitive ways of behaving>

I disagree...just going to the hospital and getting meds is not all there is to this complex illness that attaches itself to lifelong developed habits. She came to SO to get help, I don't believe she was acknowledging that she had control, more that she wanted the tools to gain control! I too know others with ADD and/or undiagnosed ADD characteristics. I think they edited it to make her look even worse than she is. Life is full of TJ's and Lisa's...if I had to choose I'd take a million TJ's to ONE Lisa!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Could you handle TJ as a roomate?"
There are a number of open threads about TJ on the Individual Houseguest forum.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •