The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"hooked"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

boop1128 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-11-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"hooked"
Hey I got hooked on this show and the station I watch stopped airing the show. What happened to towanda and why did Summer leave. What did she do or did not do!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: hooked Hunybuny 01-12-06 1
 RE: hooked jmama 01-12-06 2
   RE: hooked BHoneycutt 01-12-06 3
       RE: hooked boop1128 01-12-06 6
 RE: hooked StartingAgain 01-12-06 4
   RE: hooked maria12100 01-12-06 5
   RE: hooked boop1128 01-12-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hunybuny 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-12-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
1. "RE: hooked"
Towanda graduated, and I think she got some kind of music contract, and Summer was kicked off the show for spending too much time with the production crew.....

jmama 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-12-06, 01:26 AM (EST)
2. "RE: hooked"
I heard somewhere Towanda just had A baby.

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-12-06, 05:06 AM (EST)
3. "RE: hooked"
Yes, Towanda had a baby, BRAXTON MONTELUS CARTER, BORN 11-11-O5 AT 12:36 PM.

Towanda also got into a little trouble. On http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/bawnews/startingover526 it says that in March, Towanda was charged in Gwinnett County, Georgia with forgery and theft-by-receiving fraudulent checks.

Sommer has a website http://www.sommersmiles.com.istemp.com/ that has lots of info on what she's doing now and current pictures. She has lost so much weight and although I was not a big fan of Sommer, I have to admit, she looks really good now. She even has posted pictures of her at her highest weight on her website. She has come a long way! It must have taken lots of hard work and determination to get to look the way she does now and I applaud her for that. She looks awesome!

01-12-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: hooked"
Yes I never was a Summer fan she kind of lied alot I think. But the station I was watching stoped carring that show.

StartingAgain 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
4. "RE: hooked"
Actually the one where Sommer gets kicked off comes on tommorow at 8am Est on T.V. one!

maria12100 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-12-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
5. "RE: hooked"
Woe Sommer looks GREAT!

01-12-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
7. "RE: hooked"
Hey thanks because tv1 is where I started watching the show and now I can't find it. Thanks

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •