The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Estella G and New Boyfriend News"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-25-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Estella G and New Boyfriend News"
From "People" Magazine : After her breakup with Bachelor Bob Guiney last year, Estella Gardinier made a pact with a friend to take a year off from dating – only she wasn't able to stick to it, PEOPLE reports in its upcoming issue.

"I wanted to focus on spending time with my mom and my friends," says the Beverly Hills mortgage broker. That was before she met country singer Steve Holy.

"As they say, when you're not looking, that's when it hits you." Gardinier, 28, was attending the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas in May when her friend, Trick Pony guitarist-singer Keith Burns, introduced her to Holy, 32, who's known for his 2002 No. 1 hit "Good Morning Beautiful."

Lately, Gardinier and Holy have been inseparable. "It's been more of the same fireworks we felt early on," says Holy. "We haven't tapered off one bit. All we do is laugh."

Here's hoping the smiles last, given how most Bachelor players have fared in relationships. None of the show's male stars – Alex Michel, Aaron Buerge, Andrew Firestone, Guiney and Jesse Palmer – has ended up with the women they chose from the show (which, of course, worked out pretty well for Holy).

Then again, the two women who starred in The Bachelorette have fared far better – Trista Rehn married the man she chose, Ryan Sutter, in a $4 million televised ceremony, and Meredith Phillips is still engaged to Ian McKee.

The latest casualty came less than two weeks ago, when NFL quarterback Jesse Palmer was in New York training for the coming football season, while law student Jessica Bowlin was in L.A., preparing to leave for Hawaii to run a half-marathon for charity.

"We decided that we wanted to move forward as friends rather than romantically," said Palmer, 25. "Obviously distance played a role." Bowlin, 22, agreed: "Not being able to spend a lot of time together was probably the toughest thing on our relationship."

As Palmer and Bowlin jointly discussed their breakup with PEOPLE during a conference call, they sounded a refrain familiar from each of the four past Bachelor couplings that headed for Splitsville.

"We all went into this expecting a fairy tale," said Bowlin.

Estella and Steve Pictures http://www.steveholy.com/PYBDO-2.htm http://www.steveholy.com/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Estella G and New Boyfriend New... covertwo 06-28-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

covertwo 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-28-04, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail covertwo Click to send private message to covertwo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Estella G and New Boyfriend News"
good to see estella was not hampered by guiney

nice link, thx

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •