The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trista on Break- ups from TV Guide"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-01-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trista on Break- ups from TV Guide"
Trista on Break-ups
by Daniel R. Coleridge with Deborah Starr Siebel

Trista Rehn

This month, The Bachelor's Jesse Palmer revealed he's broken up with Jessica Bowlin. The rest of the reality-dating series' leading men — Alex Michel, Aaron Buerge, Andrew Firestone and Bob Guiney — have also left their Chosen Ones in Splitsville. Meanwhile, The Bachelorette's leading ladies — Trista Rehn and Meredith Phillips — are holding on to their men. Why have the guys gone wacko, while the gals keep their relationships together?

"I have no idea," claims Rehn, who was reportedly paid $1 million to marry Ryan Sutter on prime-time TV. "I don't know that there's a magic potion. It may just be the luck of the draw that Meredith and I found who we were supposed to be with, and someone was watching over us.

"For each of the relationships, there were different reasons," she adds. "I don't know if it's because it's TV and the media craze that happens afterwards, or whether were really ready."

Speaking of media frenzy, life hasn't been the same for Rehn, a 31-year-old former physical therapist, since doing The Bachelorette and tying the knot in December. She now lives in Sutter's hometown of Vail, Colorado, where he still writes poetry, works as a firefighter and trains for the Iron Man Triathlon World Championship taking place this fall in Hawaii.

"I never would've come to Colorado if it weren't for Ryan," she says, "but I came because I had nothing tying me down. I probably would still be working as a physical therapist, but I get recognized everywhere, whereas before, I never had to smile all the time and worry about what I looked like when I stepped outside the house. I've never had reporters show up on my doorstep. I've never had rumors made up about me, like me being pregnant! No, I'm not pregnant."

Still, Rehn's hardly camera shy. The newlywed has "no regrets" about those televised "I dos," which paid for her three-story house in Vail. Rehn's also still seeking TV hosting work, although she says she's turned down gigs that require relocating to L.A. "If something comes up, I would like to pursue it," she notes, "but my priority now is Vail and my husband."

from

http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/040630c.asp

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trista on Break- ups from TV Gu... qwertypie 07-01-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-01-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trista on Break- ups from TV Guide"
Thanks!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •