The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ECST Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-08-17, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ECST Episode 1"
Tony is talking to Abry: He tells her that Sandra is after me, my you Malcolm and Caleb have to get strong....time for me to start getting ruthless.

Tony and Malcolm talk....can't let Sandra control this. Malcolm needs strength, he wants the strong players because they shield him
Caleb says he can trust Tony more than Sandra,
Caleb and Malcolm talk. Playing with Tony is dangerous but for now we need to keep the tribe strong, for now we gotta win

Cut to IC

6 members race out to ocean across balance beam to cage, get a very long snake, back to shore, get tiles, use to get rings, land on targets, the first tribe to spell immunity wins immunity. reward with it is fishing kit, everything you need, traps nets hand reels, raft with paddles.

Cirie is sitting out

Can't go over the cage until everyone is there...neck and neck, even....untie the snake....Aubry, Varner barking out orders....the more people under water the faster you will release that snake, nuku has snake, mano struggling...Nuku lifting the snake...400 pounds, everyone ....Nuku making progress, while the other tribe is still trying to untie....now the other snake is up....Varner is useless in this challenge...Caleb works with Tony and troyzan....A gigantic comeback.....Nuku is heading up the beach....

Nuku is untying, while the others are trying to get back in this

Debbie working on the combination lock....Mano loses the snake in the water

Jeff calls this a disaster for the red tribe.

Jt is getting all the oars up....Sierra and JT half way with the rings....
Malcolm has all six, now will open the lock...Sierra snags the fifth letter, now Malcolm is doing the tossing, has 1 letter, JT has the 6th letter, Malcolm has the 3rd letter....then the 4th, JT going, Malcolm has 5th letter, 6-5....6-6.....tied, Malcolm misses the 7th.. JT has the 7th, Jt one away, JT wins the challenge....that was epic!

Nuku, congrats gives the idol to JT

Mana: 2nd time in a row....Malcolm says that he cannot lose every dang challenge, we need to keep the strong people around or else we are doomed!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ECST Episode 1   tribephyl     03-08-17       
   RE: ECST Episode 1   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     1  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     2  
     RE: ECST Episode 1   Sheldor     03-09-17     20  
   Thanks, FP!   tribephyl     03-08-17     3  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   PepeLePew13     03-08-17     4  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   PepeLePew13     03-08-17     5  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   PepeLePew13     03-08-17     6  
   The first victim is....   PepeLePew13     03-08-17     7  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     8  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     9  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     10  
   Post IC #2, pre TC drama   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     11  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     12  
   The second victim....   PepeLePew13     03-08-17     13  
     RE: The second victim....   tribephyl     03-08-17     15  
         RE: The second victim....   PepeLePew13     03-08-17     16  
             RE: The second victim....   michel2     03-09-17     17  
                 RE: The second victim....   PepeLePew13     03-09-17     18  
                     RE: The second victim....   michel2     03-09-17     19  
                     RE: The second victim....   Sheldor     03-09-17     21  
                         RE: The second victim....   Sheldor     03-09-17     22  
                         My favorite Sandra quote...   michel2     03-09-17     23  
   Next time on Survivor:   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     14  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •