The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ECST Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-08-17, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ECST Episode 1"
Sorry didn't get all the confessionals at the top, Tony had first confessional

Mana Red tribe, meeting everyone, de ja vu says Hali....everyone here is a snake in the grass, I am the cobra...

Michaela: my best shot at winning is smoking up to everyone, but she cannot control her facial expressions, hard to lie
Tony running off to look for the idol, we ill just vote him off first....he thought they would all be chasing me
Malcolm sends Sandra and Caleb to keep an eye on him. Tony is freaking them all out

Tony: wants to walk around and see the scenery, they were not chasing me so I will start looking for the idol...
Sandra: we can't trust Tony, but we need him we need strength...they find him...Tony said ok, you guys watch me look for the idol

Caleb, wouldn't expect any less, but he has a big target on his back

Blue tribe: great job they say to Ozzy
Zee: he has the greatest tribe ever, the goddess Cirie, Ozzy, JT, I am playing surrounded by game changers, you are out here too so I need to act like it, wants to lather himself with the blood of his enemies....they

they see goats, JT, looking a little chubby
Sara: I have a phenomenal social game, I am a police officer I can read people, I am going to be the silent assassin

Sierra : found the secret advantage, an opportunity to do something big, the legacy advantage, only use advantage when there are 13 people left win the game, she is a cow girl, comfort is hanging out with the guys....she talks to brad
Brad: so difficult with wife, now not going to be aggressive, finds himself saying what would Monica do, long way to go but off on the right foot

Sierra talking to ozzy:
Ozzy: big moves require big risks, if don't make them, chances of winning the game are small. Curie: not sure if I can trust her, I need to be the master of blindsides, if we lose an IC, it will be Cirie that is gonna go.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ECST Episode 1   tribephyl     03-08-17       
   RE: ECST Episode 1   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     1  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     2  
     RE: ECST Episode 1   Sheldor     03-09-17     20  
   Thanks, FP!   tribephyl     03-08-17     3  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   PepeLePew13     03-08-17     4  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   PepeLePew13     03-08-17     5  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   PepeLePew13     03-08-17     6  
   The first victim is....   PepeLePew13     03-08-17     7  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     8  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     9  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     10  
   Post IC #2, pre TC drama   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     11  
   RE: ECST Episode 1   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     12  
   The second victim....   PepeLePew13     03-08-17     13  
     RE: The second victim....   tribephyl     03-08-17     15  
         RE: The second victim....   PepeLePew13     03-08-17     16  
             RE: The second victim....   michel2     03-09-17     17  
                 RE: The second victim....   PepeLePew13     03-09-17     18  
                     RE: The second victim....   michel2     03-09-17     19  
                     RE: The second victim....   Sheldor     03-09-17     21  
                         RE: The second victim....   Sheldor     03-09-17     22  
                         My favorite Sandra quote...   michel2     03-09-17     23  
   Next time on Survivor:   Flowerpower1     03-08-17     14  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •