The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S: 34 Cast Spoiled by Inside Surviv..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Jims03 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-31-16, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Connections & Random Speculation..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-16 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

As an exercise, going to go through the cast to list what all the past connections are to see if we can make guesses as how some of this might go down. I'm going to try to avoid the S33 cast spoilers

Andrea/Malcolm - Caramoan. They ended up on opposite alliances and Andrea went farther. But I suspect the two of them are still fairly friendly and not that resentful since Andrea didn't win or make the finals or anything.

Brad/Ciera - Blood vs Water. Pretty contentious on both sides, so I expect neither side would probably trust each other that much.

Ciera/Jeff - Second Chances. Weren't on the same tribe together at any point, but could be a connection by familiarity alone. I remember Varner disliking Tasha a lot, so he probably would've fallen in with people like Ciera and Kass if he had the chance.

Aubry/Caleb/Debbie/Tai. Kaoh Rong. I would think this has the potential to be a fairly tight foursome (or two pairs) since Aubry/Tai were a thing for so long, and Aubry/Debbie still have some love. Caleb/Tai was obviously a thing as well. Since Aubry dumped Debbie (and didn't get her jury vote), I could see that pair fracture when put under a little pressure.

Cirie/J.T. - Heroes vs Villains. I imagine Cirie would love to get back at the guy who forced a pre-merge exit for her.

Cirie/Ozzy - Micronesia. This could be a dangerous spot for Cirie this season, as Ozzy took his blindside fairly seriously at the time. I don't know if Ozzy is the type of guy who would trust Cirie again.

J.T./Sandra - Heroes vs Villains. Don't see a ton of bitterness here or anything, since Sandra was so anti-Russell that season.

Hali/Sierra - Worlds Apart. On opposite alliances, but I doubt it matters at this point. Hali was voted out so early in the merge, Sierra wasn't a huge player in that decision, and the Dirty Thirty are thick as thieves.

Tony/Sarah - Cagayan. We all know how those two fell apart at the merge. The fact that Tony went on to win probably makes it sting even worse for Sarah.

Guesses!

1. Ozzy and Malcolm probably have to start on separate tribes. My initial instinct is that putting Ozzy/Malcolm on one tribe could be broken and they would try to avoid it. Granted, there are a lot of other "strong men" in this cast (J.T., Tony, Caleb, and Brad), but those two have been compared to each other a decent amount.

2. There is a possibility the men could "bro down". They cast a decent number of alpha-types who value athleticism so much. Brad, Caleb, J.T., Malcolm, Ozzy, Tony, and Troyzan are all people who could fall into the old, "vote off the weak (woman) early" tradition. Then again, Jeff Varner and Tai are both kinda wildcards among the men, so it might not be a simple gender split.

3. The Kaoh Rong contestants will be targets. Just from the fact it was the last season aired, and that there are 4 of them. I personally think this could be a really awful spot for Aubry and Tai, if people get nervous about S32.

4. It could turn into a Recent Seasons vs Middle Seasons divide. Over half the cast participated in seasons from Cagayan and later and I view that half to be a little more chummy (except Tony/Sarah) compared to the middle seasons. Malcolm, by the way, has been dating So Kim, so might know Hali and Sierra already.

5. The Price is Right? Cirie, Ozzy, and Sierra all participated in the Price is Right taping.

6. Sandra? I feel it is unlikely she wins again (they can't let her, right?), but she is in a better spot if it's 2 tribes of 10. Less pressure on her to perform in challenges early on. I get a little nervous for her, though, as I could see her having run-ins with some of the men (like Brad or Tony) and Ozzy might just view her as weak in the challenges.

If I had to guess, I would think they would put Aubry/Caleb on one side, and Debbie/Tai on the other, and then split some of the other potential alliances. If they split, for example, Andrea/Malcolm and Malcolm and Ozzy were on separate tribes, then it would mean Andrea and Ozzy would be together. Guesses like that. Sierra/Hali is the other one they might have to split.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S: 34 Cast Spoiled by Inside Surviv...   Flowerpower1     05-31-16       
   Connections & Random Speculation...   Jims03     05-31-16     1  
   RE: S: 34 Cast Spoiled by Inside Su...   kingfish     05-31-16     2  
     RE: S: 34 Cast Spoiled by Inside Su...   michel2     05-31-16     4  
         RE: S: 34 Cast Spoiled by Inside Su...   kingfish     06-01-16     5  
             RE: S: 34 Cast Spoiled by Inside Su...   kidflash212     07-10-16     6  
   RE: S: 34 Cast Spoiled by Inside Su...   Sheldor     05-31-16     3  
   S34 Boot-List *Michel stay away*   tribephyl     10-26-16     7  
     RE: S34 Boot-List *Michel stay away...   VanCover     10-27-16     8  
         RE: S34 Boot-List *Michel stay away...   tribephyl     10-27-16     10  
     RE: S34 Boot-List *Michel stay away...   Outsider32     10-28-16     11  
         RE: S34 Boot-List *Michel stay away...   tribephyl     10-28-16     12  
     RE: S34 Boot-List *Michel stay away...   Outsider32     10-28-16     13  
         RE: S34 Boot-List *Michel stay away...   Outsider32     10-28-16     14  
   RE: S: 34 Cast Spoiled by Inside Su...   Bebo     10-27-16     9  
   Change to the jury...   tribephyl     11-09-16     15  
   tribe names and colors   tribephyl     11-09-16     16  
   Spoiler regarding Michaela   tribephyl     11-10-16     17  
     RE: Spoiler regarding Michaela   tribephyl     12-16-16     19  
         RE: Spoiler regarding Michaela   tribephyl     12-17-16     20  
             RE: Spoiler regarding Michaela   Sheldor     03-15-17     21  
                 RE: Spoiler regarding Michaela   Sheldor     03-15-17     22  
   Premiere Date   tribephyl     12-08-16     18  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •