URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8571
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S: 34 Cast Spoiled by Inside Survivor...."

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-31-16 at 01:00 PM
Okay, here is the link: S:34 Cast

Talk about beating us with a dead horse or two! Cast includes 3 prior winners.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Connections & Random Speculation..."
Posted by Jims03 on 05-31-16 at 07:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-16 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

As an exercise, going to go through the cast to list what all the past connections are to see if we can make guesses as how some of this might go down. I'm going to try to avoid the S33 cast spoilers

Andrea/Malcolm - Caramoan. They ended up on opposite alliances and Andrea went farther. But I suspect the two of them are still fairly friendly and not that resentful since Andrea didn't win or make the finals or anything.

Brad/Ciera - Blood vs Water. Pretty contentious on both sides, so I expect neither side would probably trust each other that much.

Ciera/Jeff - Second Chances. Weren't on the same tribe together at any point, but could be a connection by familiarity alone. I remember Varner disliking Tasha a lot, so he probably would've fallen in with people like Ciera and Kass if he had the chance.

Aubry/Caleb/Debbie/Tai. Kaoh Rong. I would think this has the potential to be a fairly tight foursome (or two pairs) since Aubry/Tai were a thing for so long, and Aubry/Debbie still have some love. Caleb/Tai was obviously a thing as well. Since Aubry dumped Debbie (and didn't get her jury vote), I could see that pair fracture when put under a little pressure.

Cirie/J.T. - Heroes vs Villains. I imagine Cirie would love to get back at the guy who forced a pre-merge exit for her.

Cirie/Ozzy - Micronesia. This could be a dangerous spot for Cirie this season, as Ozzy took his blindside fairly seriously at the time. I don't know if Ozzy is the type of guy who would trust Cirie again.

J.T./Sandra - Heroes vs Villains. Don't see a ton of bitterness here or anything, since Sandra was so anti-Russell that season.

Hali/Sierra - Worlds Apart. On opposite alliances, but I doubt it matters at this point. Hali was voted out so early in the merge, Sierra wasn't a huge player in that decision, and the Dirty Thirty are thick as thieves.

Tony/Sarah - Cagayan. We all know how those two fell apart at the merge. The fact that Tony went on to win probably makes it sting even worse for Sarah.

Guesses!

1. Ozzy and Malcolm probably have to start on separate tribes. My initial instinct is that putting Ozzy/Malcolm on one tribe could be broken and they would try to avoid it. Granted, there are a lot of other "strong men" in this cast (J.T., Tony, Caleb, and Brad), but those two have been compared to each other a decent amount.

2. There is a possibility the men could "bro down". They cast a decent number of alpha-types who value athleticism so much. Brad, Caleb, J.T., Malcolm, Ozzy, Tony, and Troyzan are all people who could fall into the old, "vote off the weak (woman) early" tradition. Then again, Jeff Varner and Tai are both kinda wildcards among the men, so it might not be a simple gender split.

3. The Kaoh Rong contestants will be targets. Just from the fact it was the last season aired, and that there are 4 of them. I personally think this could be a really awful spot for Aubry and Tai, if people get nervous about S32.

4. It could turn into a Recent Seasons vs Middle Seasons divide. Over half the cast participated in seasons from Cagayan and later and I view that half to be a little more chummy (except Tony/Sarah) compared to the middle seasons. Malcolm, by the way, has been dating So Kim, so might know Hali and Sierra already.

5. The Price is Right? Cirie, Ozzy, and Sierra all participated in the Price is Right taping.

6. Sandra? I feel it is unlikely she wins again (they can't let her, right?), but she is in a better spot if it's 2 tribes of 10. Less pressure on her to perform in challenges early on. I get a little nervous for her, though, as I could see her having run-ins with some of the men (like Brad or Tony) and Ozzy might just view her as weak in the challenges.

If I had to guess, I would think they would put Aubry/Caleb on one side, and Debbie/Tai on the other, and then split some of the other potential alliances. If they split, for example, Andrea/Malcolm and Malcolm and Ozzy were on separate tribes, then it would mean Andrea and Ozzy would be together. Guesses like that. Sierra/Hali is the other one they might have to split.

"RE: S: 34 Cast Spoiled by Inside Survivor...."
Posted by kingfish on 05-31-16 at 08:37 PM
This might be the shark jump year.

Posted by michel2 on 05-31-16 at 09:32 PM
Survivor jumped the shark in Season 13!

Posted by kingfish on 06-01-16 at 08:36 AM
OK, make it the season they jumped the blue whale. The Titanic. The Statue of Liberty. Trump's ego.

I never thought I'd miss the days when they recruited from sanitariums, diva schools, and casting couches. Sigh.

Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 03:59 PM

Posted by Sheldor on 05-31-16 at 08:40 PM
Martin Holmes Tweets...

Martin Holmes ‏@RedmondSurvivor
#Survivor 34 Cast. To view the S33 people visit

http://t.co/5gMQl3qJ2p
(click spoiler button to reveal 33 peeps).

Martin Holmes ‏@RedmondSurvivor
The madness I've been trying to keep track of for the past 4 months.

"S34 Boot-List *Michel stay away*"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-26-16 at 04:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-16 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

Edited to add: the original post (and the link) has ceased to exist. So click the first link all you want.
Don't go if you don't want to know. ... at least this person's thoughts. Whether sourced or fan-faked, I dunno.

And still definitely don't highlight below.

20 - Hali Ford

19 - Brad Culpepper

18 - Debbie Wanner

17 - Tai Trang

16 - Troyzan Robertson

15 - Ciera Eastin

14 - Jeff Varner

13 - Aubry Bracco

12 - Tony Vlachos

11 - Sierra Dawn-Thomas

10 - Malcolm Freberg

9 - Michaela Bradshaw

8 - Caleb Reynolds

7 - Sandra Diaz-Twine

6 - JT Thomas

5 - Cirie Fields

4 - Andrea Boehlke

Final 3:

Sarah Lacina, Zeke Smith, and Ozzy

After the merge, the Andrea and Tony were the heads of two major alliances, but they both dissolved after the first post-merge TC where Sierra and Cirie decided to flip. A new majority alliance was led by Cirie for the next few TCs, but JT played an idol and blindsided Michaela. Afterwards the game got pretty crazy and there weren't any solid alliances. A lot of tribal councils ended up with 3+ people getting votes due to alliances trying to split votes, but they were failing to vote out the right person, as a lot of people were flipping and messing up the flips. This results in JT and Sandra going home because of trying to split votes with others who weren't secure in the alliance. Andrea was a key player in messing up with these votes, as she was able to maintain her alliance (Ozzy, Zeke, Sarah) and manipulate some of the people on Cirie's alliance to vote her way, causing havoc with her split vote plans.

At final 5 with Sarah, Zeke, Andrea, Ozzy and Cirie, Andrea wanted to vote out Ozzy because he was a threat to win, but Ozzy was in the midst of a ridiculous 7-win immunity streak. She wanted to get rid of him at the top 10, but couldn't because he was always immune. Cirie tried to convince Sarah, Zeke and Ozzy to vote against Andrea at the F5, but it didn't work and they sided with Andrea because they felt Cirie was a bigger threat to win the game. At F4, Ozzy wins final immunity and sides with Sarah/Zeke to vote out Andrea. Ozzy wins the final vote over Sarah and Zeke because they were seen as goats in this season. The jury mentioned that Andrea deserved to win if she made F3. Ozzy/Sarah/Zeke didn't do that much strategically, but the jury gave it to Ozzy because of his challenge dominance.

sorry for the subterfuge but it's needed around these parts.

"RE: S34 Boot-List *Michel stay away*"
Posted by VanCover on 10-27-16 at 03:06 PM
Hey, I'm just wondering where you found this boot list and if you know the name of the person who initially leaked it. The link doesn't work and nobody else on other Survivor sites seem to be talking about this boot list at all

Posted by tribephyl on 10-27-16 at 07:46 PM
ad2d1907 @ survivor sucks.
Apparently Anti hath deemed it deleteable, so perhaps its nothing.

Posted by Outsider32 on 10-28-16 at 10:35 AM
This seems a but too detailed to not be true but I do have a spoiler as to who could be a pre-merge boot(someone came home before filming ended possibly) but how do I do it like you did where you highlight to see it?

Posted by tribephyl on 10-28-16 at 12:31 PM
<font color=#DDDDDD>

"#DDDDDD" is the color of the background, so making the font the same color makes it "disappear".

Posted by Outsider32 on 10-28-16 at 07:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-16 AT 00:04 AM (EST)

Here is the possible spoiler

Caleb's wife posted an instagram video before filming ended and Caleb was in it. Though it isn't conclusive as it could have been an older video. But this was her account not his.

I got this from Sucks Future section back in July but because I didn't feel it was conclusive enough and and it contradicts this boot spoiler I didn't post it.

Posted by Outsider32 on 10-28-16 at 07:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-16 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

Well I mean it currently contradicts that bootlist. But at the time the two returnees from s33 was kept under wraps and that played a role in me not saying anything about this spoiler.

Posted by Bebo on 10-27-16 at 05:28 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Other than Caleb, I just don't care.

And I'm feeling like we're having another Boston Rob scenario when it comes to Ozzy & Malcolm. Are they just going to keep inviting them back until they win? It was OK to keep bringing back Rob because he was awesome at strategy. Rob was terrific playing people - Lex, everyone who played the season he won - so it was fun to see him come back and play. I just don't see either of those guys bringing much to the game (well, some people might think they're eye candy).

"Change to the jury..."
Posted by tribephyl on 11-09-16 at 11:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-16 AT 11:49 PM (EST)

For S34, via Toronto Sun... JP has plans for combating potential jury bitterness, “I have an idea – not for this season but for next – to change the final tribal up to help the jury be less bitter. I’ll be curious to see if it works.”

"tribe names and colors"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-09-16 at 11:57 PM
Courtesy of InsideSurvivor, the tribe names and divisions are...

Nuku
Andrea Boehlke
Cirie Fields
Debbie Wanner
Sarah Lacina
Sierra Dawn-Thomas
Brad Culpepper
JT Thomas
Ozzy Lusth
Tai Trang
Zeke Smith

Mana
Caleb Reynolds
Jeff Varner
Malcolm Freberg
Tony Vlachos
Troyzan Robertson
Aubry Bracco
Ciera Eastin
Hali Ford
Michaela Bradshaw
Sandra Diaz-Twine.

"Spoiler regarding Michaela"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-10-16 at 00:01 AM

A recently posted, then removed, instagram image has Michaela sporting a Yellow Buff.

S34 Tribe colors start out as red and blue. Looks like Michaela makes swap/merge.

"RE: Spoiler regarding Michaela"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-16-16 at 01:21 PM
further investigating would show that the buff that Michaela is wearing in the above photo IS a Game Changers buff.
Confirmation she makes swap/merge.

Posted by tribephyl on 12-17-16 at 04:31 AM
Also of note...

I've done some digging and I've come to realize something.
A poster at Sucks has made a fake buff (and screencap) describing the yellow buff as a "Merge" buff.
The merge buff design via a non-existent page at CBS does NOT match the one Michaela is sporting.
And if other news is to be believed, from a different (and much more reliable source), the Yellow Buff will come from an early swap to 3 tribes.

Apparently, the merge tribe buff will, again, be black.

Meaning... Michaela will not make merge.

Posted by Sheldor on 03-15-17 at 05:45 PM
Tribephyl

Hmm new Swap tribe buff is Green so maybe Michaela does make the merge if the Merge Buff is Yellow or maybe there is another swap to yet another colored buff? That seems unlikely.

Posted by Sheldor on 03-15-17 at 05:48 PM
Green "Tavua" Tribe Buff

http://www.planetbuff.com/cbs-survivor-buff/survivor-244/survivor-34-game-changers-mamanuca-islands-tavua-tribe-green.html

"Premiere Date"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-08-16 at 02:54 PM
Usually beginning in February, the 34th season will begin on March 8th with a two hour premiere episode. (Probably a 2 boot episode.)
The delay was done to give a clear schedule to Hunted, CBS' new reality game show, which will be the placeholder while Survivor goes on hiatus.

“The next season of SURVIVOR debuts with a two-hour premiere on Wednesday, March 8 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), one week after the conclusion of HUNTED.
SURVIVOR moves to its regular Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) time period on March 15.”