The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32|Ep 13|East Coast Spoiler Thread..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-11-16, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jumping in here...."
Day 34, Tai and Mark...S is the hardest game I have ever done, not the daily living, but trust and not trusting people, the hardest thing I have ever done in my life
See Cyd, Joe, and Aubry return, it was phenomenal, took bath in big wooden tub....Tai says why you back so early?
Aubry after the reward Cydney is a threat, my idol F3 is Tai and Joe, Tai is so needy he may just be so emotional and want to go a whole other way, I need to talk to tai and at the end of the day I know he will go with what Igo with

Aubry and Tai talking tighter...Aubry is not sure how you are feeling, I don't know where you stand, I need Tai to trust me and the only way to the end is fur us to do it together, you know at the ned of the day Joe will go with me, there is not even a question at this point, me and you, if we stay together we can get to the end , the F3, If I have joe and Tai that gives me the power I need to get through the next vote,

Tai breaks down and cries, This game is so crazy, Aubry poured her heart out to me, she wants me, it makes me feel so good, takes a toll on my emotion, it feel right that Aubry is on my side, and I have a tender spot for her from the beginning

Back at camp Joe and Cyan and Michele talking...Cydney talking about what she ate, the beautiful sunset...
Sydney: I am aligned with Joe and Abury at this point, I saw Tai and Abury coming back, and I can read things well and that seemed suspect for me

See Cydney and Michele talking, no matter who wins immunity, we have to convince the other person to come with us, Michele is trust worthy, don't want to screw my self in trying to better my game...
Michele: every little thing we do has to be with a purpose
Michel in cons: Me and Cydney have trusting relationship and now me and Tai, so we can pick either Joe or Aubry....
See Joe going in water
I am beat up, having problems with my stomach, I am not passing any urine, I am hoping what I have going on is not serious

Autry is dancing,

Joe joins them,

Joe says he is not that good, having bladder problems, prostate squeezing, won't pass through the urethra...

see Joe

Aubry: I am worried about Joe, he's a steady voice for me, he's the anchor to my entire game, Ineed Joe to be okay...

Michele asks what is going on, he's having a hard time passing water...
They are worried about him, it could be something that could pull him from the game, but if he goes that is beneficial to my game, says Michele. see Joe in the water
Joe is feeling sick to his stomach, he's constipated too...medical is checking on him...

Joe tlells about going on the reward...giving medicine to relieve the constipation, then that will relieve the bladder...

Tai cons: if Joe goes home it will screw up everything we have planned for F3, I am very very nervous...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S32|Ep 13|East Coast Spoiler Thread...   Flowerpower1     05-11-16       
   RE: S32|Ep 13|East Coast Spoiler Th...   Sheldor     05-11-16     1  
     part 1...   tribephyl     05-11-16     2  
     RE: S32|Ep 13|East Coast Spoiler Th...   Bebo     05-11-16     3  
         RE: S32|Ep 13|East Coast Spoiler Th...   michel2     05-11-16     16  
     part 2...   tribephyl     05-11-16     4  
     RE: S32|Ep 13|East Coast Spoiler Th...   Bebo     05-11-16     6  
     RE: S32|Ep 13|East Coast Spoiler Th...   Bebo     05-11-16     8  
     Part 5...   tribephyl     05-11-16     10  
   Part 3...   tribephyl     05-11-16     5  
     RE: Part 3...   Sheldor     05-11-16     14  
         RE: Part 3...   michel2     05-11-16     19  
             RE: Part 3...   Flowerpower1     05-12-16     20  
   Jumping in here....   Flowerpower1     05-11-16     7  
     RE: Jumping in here....   michel2     05-11-16     17  
   Part 4...   tribephyl     05-11-16     9  
   RE: S32|Ep 13|East Coast Spoiler Th...   Flowerpower1     05-11-16     11  
   Next time on...   tribephyl     05-11-16     12  
     RE: Next time on...   Sheldor     05-11-16     15  
   Next time, on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     05-11-16     13  
     RE: Next time, on Survivor...   michel2     05-11-16     18  
         RE: Next time, on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     05-12-16     21  
     Really?   Flowerpower1     05-12-16     22  
         RE: Really?   michel2     05-12-16     23  
         RE: Really?   CTgirl     05-12-16     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •