URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8561
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32|Ep 13|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|"With Me or Not With Me" "

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-11-16 at 04:41 PM
Okay, you know the drill! Please post all comments regarding tonight's episode, "With Me or Not With Me", in this thread until the show has had a chance to air in it's entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget, no siggies, please! Have PHUN!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S32|Ep 13|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|"With Me or Not With Me" "
Posted by Sheldor on 05-11-16 at 06:15 PM

Oh sorry just day dreaming about tonight's episode...

"part 1..."
Posted by tribephyl on 05-11-16 at 08:09 PM
Tai struggles to overcome feeling betrayed by his strongest ally Aubry.
Check

Posted by Bebo on 05-11-16 at 08:19 PM
  • Joe wins the 5x5 Reward Challenge while the others watch having used up all 15 of their sandbags
  • Joe brings Aubry and Cydney on Reward.

check and check

• "RE: S32|Ep 13|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|"With Me or Not With Me" "
    Posted by michel2 on 05-11-16 at 10:20 PM
    Why even include the race in the jungle? It made me think of the last segment of many TAR episode where you know that the team is going to be eliminated but they still show them doing the roadblock or the detour well after the sun has fallen and everyone has made it to the mat. Nothing to see here but we'll show it anyway.

"part 2..."
    Posted by tribephyl on 05-11-16 at 08:20 PM
    LAST EDITED ON 05-11-16 AT 08:22 PM (EST)

Joe wins the 5x5 Reward Challenge while the others watch having used up all 15 of their sandbags.
    Check
    Joe brings Aubry and Cydney on Reward.
    Check *Actually, Aubry told Joe to pick Cydney. Claiming it's because her main alliance is in need of shifting.
    #GetItDoneAt71

Posted by Bebo on 05-11-16 at 08:34 PM
  • Tai tells Michele about his idol.
  • Michele thinks she and Tai are aligned

Check

• "RE: S32|Ep 13|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|"With Me or Not With Me" "
    Posted by Bebo on 05-11-16 at 08:45 PM
  • Tai and Aubry go to get water and on the way back Tai makes up with Aubry

Check

• Tai makes up with Cydney

Nope - Michele handles things with Cydney

• Jeff and Dr. Joe arrive by boat at night and Joe is medically evacuated due to multiple infections on his left leg and too weak to continue (SHOCKER!)

It's during the day, and as they said in the Scrubs musical, "Everything comes down to poo".

• "Part 5..."
    Posted by tribephyl on 05-11-16 at 08:52 PM
    Jeff and Dr. Joe arrive by boat at night and Joe is medically evacuated due to multiple infections on his left leg and too weak to continue (SHOCKER!) afflictions. Including protein overload and enlarged prostrate.
    semi-check
    Immunity Challenge and Tribal Council are both Canceled!
    Check
    Jeff says his final words on the beach
    CHECK!!!
    Final 4: Aubry, Cydney, Michele, Tai
    Check

"Part 3..."
    Posted by tribephyl on 05-11-16 at 08:32 PM
    Someone (Aubry?) Joe over indulges and they make us think she might get evacuated but she turns out to be fine.
    Check
    Tai and Michele bond back at camp with Tai giving Michele an Asian massage.
    Check

"RE: Part 3..."
    Posted by Sheldor on 05-11-16 at 09:17 PM
    You all are hilarious!

Hey most of my daydream came true but really I was probably thinking about Flowerpower's SOTS who should get all the credit!

Posted by michel2 on 05-11-16 at 10:31 PM
    Yes, FP could have copy/pasted her SOTS into the ECST!

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-12-16 at 07:39 AM
    Hahahaha! Seriously, Sheldor, you were so on point! CHECK

"Jumping in here...."
    Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-11-16 at 08:42 PM
    Day 34, Tai and Mark...S is the hardest game I have ever done, not the daily living, but trust and not trusting people, the hardest thing I have ever done in my life
    See Cyd, Joe, and Aubry return, it was phenomenal, took bath in big wooden tub....Tai says why you back so early?
    Aubry after the reward Cydney is a threat, my idol F3 is Tai and Joe, Tai is so needy he may just be so emotional and want to go a whole other way, I need to talk to tai and at the end of the day I know he will go with what Igo with

Aubry and Tai talking tighter...Aubry is not sure how you are feeling, I don't know where you stand, I need Tai to trust me and the only way to the end is fur us to do it together, you know at the ned of the day Joe will go with me, there is not even a question at this point, me and you, if we stay together we can get to the end , the F3, If I have joe and Tai that gives me the power I need to get through the next vote,

Tai breaks down and cries, This game is so crazy, Aubry poured her heart out to me, she wants me, it makes me feel so good, takes a toll on my emotion, it feel right that Aubry is on my side, and I have a tender spot for her from the beginning

Back at camp Joe and Cyan and Michele talking...Cydney talking about what she ate, the beautiful sunset...
    Sydney: I am aligned with Joe and Abury at this point, I saw Tai and Abury coming back, and I can read things well and that seemed suspect for me

See Cydney and Michele talking, no matter who wins immunity, we have to convince the other person to come with us, Michele is trust worthy, don't want to screw my self in trying to better my game...
    Michele: every little thing we do has to be with a purpose
    Michel in cons: Me and Cydney have trusting relationship and now me and Tai, so we can pick either Joe or Aubry....
    See Joe going in water
    I am beat up, having problems with my stomach, I am not passing any urine, I am hoping what I have going on is not serious

Autry is dancing,

Joe joins them,

Joe says he is not that good, having bladder problems, prostate squeezing, won't pass through the urethra...

see Joe

Aubry: I am worried about Joe, he's a steady voice for me, he's the anchor to my entire game, Ineed Joe to be okay...

Michele asks what is going on, he's having a hard time passing water...
    They are worried about him, it could be something that could pull him from the game, but if he goes that is beneficial to my game, says Michele. see Joe in the water
    Joe is feeling sick to his stomach, he's constipated too...medical is checking on him...

Joe tlells about going on the reward...giving medicine to relieve the constipation, then that will relieve the bladder...

Tai cons: if Joe goes home it will screw up everything we have planned for F3, I am very very nervous...

"RE: Jumping in here...."
    Posted by michel2 on 05-11-16 at 10:22 PM
    Survivor has become so formulaic that when we didn't go immediately to the immunity challenge after the reward scene and the scene with Tai and Michele alone in camp, it was obvious we'd never have one.

"Part 4..."
    Posted by tribephyl on 05-11-16 at 08:47 PM
    Tai tells Michele about his idol.
    Michele thinks she and Tai are aligned and that Tai would save her with his idol.
    Tai talks with Mark who makes him realize he needs to turn on Michele and apologize to the others.
    Tai greets Aubry, Cydney, and Joe and again suggests they all vote out Michele

Tai and Aubry go to get water and on the way back Tai makes up with Aubry
    Check
    Tai makes up with Cydney

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-11-16 at 08:53 PM
    Joe sitting in the water...conf: after medical visits and receiving medication, did get a little bit better, but I am in pain all the time to the point where I feel like I am nauseous....Michel: Joe has been so strong so to see something go wrong with him, it's sad...
    Joe is telling them that it is not working

Michele: every hour it gets worst and worse, he's masking how bad it is getting for him

Tai is crying, Cydney is comforting him...

Tai: he is a dear someone in our life,it happened so quickly, he is hugging them all, bury is crying, they are all crying
    Mr. Joe was my substitute grandfather...Cydney confessional
    Tai: I wish when I am 72 I am as strong as you are...Joe: wasn't subsiding, medical arrives with Jiffy at night...

I'm bloated, a lot of pain...Dr. Joe, catch me up, Joe's age, blockage to the bladder becomes very painful...

Jiffy: part of the reward is related to this, Joe doesn't eat meat, but he ate the meat the kabobs, and that did it...
    Joe tells him that the pain is over the top...
    Dr. Joe says it's not something you can ignore...talking about kidney damage, you are pulling him from the game, yes, it's the only safe thing to do....camera pans to all of them, he is not surprised that he is being pulled....how does it feel to be this close...it's extremely disappointing, but it's physical,
    Never stop living and getting the most out of life, you will be a massive inspiration to people says Jiffy, Jiffy buttering him up,

Aubry: Joe leaving is like watching a family member leaving...they are all crying, he guys them all, play good...they all kiss him, see you soon, bye...

Jiffy: this is the most evacuations of any season...your quest for the million is within sight, but now more then ever you have to outwit and outplay if you are to outlast....Aubry: it's like dejavu all over again, I had a really good plan, now it's ruined, I don't know what is going to happen, anything is possible....cut to the quit boat motoring away in the dark...

"Next time on..."
    Posted by tribephyl on 05-11-16 at 09:00 PM
    JP got his chance to say "you must outwit and outplay if you want to outlast", so who does both, in the next two boots... *scree* did I just say 2 boots?

Aubry is concerned about the path to take forward but has lost both main allies.
    Michele is alone but hasn't made many enemies.
    Cydney is playing both Aubry and Michele.
    Tai is alone and without any advantage/idol.

"RE: Next time on..."
    Posted by Sheldor on 05-11-16 at 09:33 PM
    Aubry is concerned about the path to take forward but has lost both main allies.

This confessional jumped out to me!!

Aubry had a few confessionals tonight where she said similar things about her path to the end which reminds me of Aubry's famous confessional...

"I didn’t think I would be crying this much on Survivor but there have been ups and down and right when I thought that we were going to get some traction under us, my biggest ally is out of the game, I got a nice little bulge on my leg that everyone got to see and I’m thinking to myself, with Neal gone, there is no way the Beauties join the Brains and the idol went home with Neal. That son of a b*tch! Really Neal left me hanging but Survivor is a path. You pave your way by yourself...It’s like going on the Oregon Trail: You have to ford every river, you have to caulk every wagon, you have to go up the hills and down the hills and sometimes you get dysentery and die. You have to pave your own way."

"Next time, on Survivor..."
    Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-11-16 at 09:10 PM
    F4=Aubry, Michele, Tai, and Cydney

Jiffy: After 35 of the toughest days in survivor history we are down to 4, and with alliances up in the air, it is anyone's game
    Tai talking to Aubry: I realized last night the game has become individual
    Jiffy: Aubry has lost her closest ally for the second time
    Tai to Aubry: it's sad that Joe left
    Aubry in cons: With Joe gone I don't have any options
    Jiffy: ....and must scramble to find a new one.
    Aubry to Tai:: the best move for your game would be to stick with me.

Aubry in confessional: I have played this game making hard decisions, I am not going to throw it all on an emotional decision at the final hour.
    Jiffy: Michele is played this game on loyalty
    Michele to cydney: your name is not gonna get written down by me...
    Jiffy: but now struggles to find someone she can trust
    Michele: if Tai wins I feel like I am screwed
    Jiffy: ....she will have to fight her way to the end.
    See Aubry walking
    Michele: I feel like I am on thin ice but I will fight as hard as I can until my torch is snuffed
    Jiffy: Sydney is playing with fire with competing alliances,
    Michele to Cydney: Aubry definitely wants to go to the end with you...
    Sydney to Michele: But, I am tight with you too though...
    Jiffy: But, will they carry her to the end or blow up in her face
    Sydney: cons: there is definitely a trick to being in the middle you have play the game and not let the game play you, that is the most important part...
    Jiffy: And Tai is without an advantage or an idol, for the first time in the game he is vulnerable. Without a solid alliance, tai may have to draw on new resources.
    Tai: every single decision I go with my heart but I have to look at the bigger picture cause ultimately I want the million dollars at any cost

Jiffy: it all comes to a dramatic conclusion as these four battle it out for the million dollar prize and the title of sole survivor

"RE: Next time, on Survivor..."
    Posted by michel2 on 05-11-16 at 10:29 PM
    I couldn't believe Jeff's choice of words for Michele and Cydney:

For Michele: "....she will have to fight her way to the end..."

For Cydney: "...will they carry her to the end..."

Who has fought, who was carried? I think it makes it obvious Michele is in the F2 but not Cydney. I think it's also a good assumption to say that Aubry wins the F3 IC and decides to boot Cydney.

"RE: Next time, on Survivor..."
    Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-12-16 at 07:58 AM
    Who has fought, who was carried? I think it makes it obvious Michele is in the F2 but not Cydney. I think it's also a good assumption to say that Aubry wins the F3 IC and decides to boot Cydney.

Bingo!

"Really?"
    Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-12-16 at 08:01 AM
    Jiffy: Michele is played this game on loyalty

Really? I just don't see Michele as loyal at all! She voted out someone that considered her to be their number one, TWICE! First Nick, then Julia. That's not exactly what I call loyal...then, she has the nerve to call out Tai for being a flipper. Hmmmm?

"RE: Really?"
    Posted by michel2 on 05-12-16 at 10:10 AM
    But according to Michele the way to prove your loyalty is by voting out your closest friend.

"RE: Really?"
    Posted by CTgirl on 05-12-16 at 11:40 AM
    LAST EDITED ON 05-12-16 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

Could be referring to the fact that she refuses to vote out Cydney who should be next on Aubry's hit list.