The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Post-game interviews and press"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-01-16, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Neal"
I really enjoyed Neal's post-game interviews. Here are a few nuggets:

- They lanced his infection and gave him antibiotics for several days, but it wasn't improving and he said he knew he was probably going to be pulled. (I've seen some people complaining on social media that it was unfair and that production should have given him antibiotics first before pulling him, but they did.)
- He regrets not giving the HII to Aubrey but actually gave her his jacket and some other stuff. (I will add this snippet later.)
- The bulge in his pocket was actually just some twigs and stuff, not the idol. Nick asked him to see what was in his pocket and he showed him it wasn't the idol.
- He saw Jason and Nick as the two biggest threats in the game. He also says that Tai has a dark side and is much more calculating than we see on TV, which is interesting.
- The chicken was named Mark, after Tai's significant other.
- He suspected that Jason had the idol and he also found the Beauty box (empty) for the idol. Nick told him that Caleb had the Beauty idol and took it home with him, which Neal didn't believe.
- He says he was pulled from the game on April 17 -- almost one year ago -- but he still thinks about it every day. Sad. Really hope they bring him back.

http://www.examiner.com/article/interview-with-neal-not-giving-aubry-his-idol-was-such-a-difficult-decision

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-game interviews and press   SquidProQuo     04-01-16       
   Neal   SquidProQuo     04-01-16     1  
     RE: Neal   SquidProQuo     04-01-16     2  
         S32E07 Post Show Press Images   Sheldor     04-01-16     3  
             RE: S32E07 Post Show Press Images   SquidProQuo     04-01-16     4  
                 RE: S32E07 Post Show Press Images   Sheldor     04-01-16     5  
         RE: Neal   Flowerpower1     04-02-16     6  
             RE: Neal   michel2     04-02-16     7  
   Nick   SquidProQuo     04-07-16     8  
     RE: Nick   SquidProQuo     04-11-16     9  
   Debbie   SquidProQuo     04-14-16     10  
     RE: Debbie   Sheldor     04-16-16     11  
         RE: Debbie   Flowerpower1     04-16-16     12  
             RE: Debbie   SquidProQuo     04-17-16     13  
                 RE: Debbie   Sheldor     04-18-16     14  
                     RE: Debbie   Sheldor     05-11-16     22  
   Scot Exit Interviews   Sheldor     04-22-16     15  
     RE: Scot Exit Interviews   SquidProQuo     04-23-16     16  
         RE: Scot Exit Interviews   Corvis7     04-25-16     17  
         RE: Scot Exit Interviews   Sheldor     04-25-16     18  
             RE: Scot Exit Interviews   PepeLePew13     04-26-16     19  
   Julia   SquidProQuo     04-28-16     20  
     RE: Julia   Sheldor     04-28-16     21  
         RE: Julia   Sheldor     05-11-16     23  
             RE: Julia   Bebo     05-11-16     24  
                 RE: Julia   Sheldor     05-20-16     25  
                     RE: Julia   michel2     05-20-16     26  
                         RE: Julia   Sheldor     05-23-16     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •