The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|Ep 9|East Coast Spoiler Thread|..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-18-15, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Post RC....Spa reward..."
Well, at least Stephen wins a reward, now he can go home happy....

OMG!!! Joe: We had an amazing Reward, a shower, food, food in this game keeps your mind right, going into an IC it is a competitive edge going in

C: Rewards give you a little more alone time before going into a challenge....see C start talking to them Joe's taking a shower now....C says she is on the outs, she doesn't have anybody
Stephen: as the game moves on you have strategically fewer and fewer people to work with, need to use those votes strategically, C and Went have fewer and they are working harder than the dominate alliance, and they are the ones that deserve to be here

Hear her tell everyone that Jeremy has friends but she is here to tell them if you go to the end with Jermey, you WILL NOT WIN! She's telling them all but Joe, who is taking a shower...

see Tasha and

Everyone sees the hierarchy and everyone wants to flip it on it's head, the old way to play not going to work

What do you think of Wigles....they think that no one dislikes her...

There are voting alliances but the next day that could be out the window, the game is being played diff't then in the past

Jeremy: I am pissed off we lost, got crushed. All the others are cooking they are going to let me go, so I will look for the idol....see him going to look at mail box, and he's finding it, he has it, OMG< I turned around it was just staring at me, not again, it will require you to be sly and inconspicuous....when everyone is asleep, he has to go find it....he's so pumped!

at night now...as soon as the moon goes down, the team that went to spa is all up....this will be so easy, they won't watch me....it's ridiculous, they are all by the fire, Keith tells them not to tay up all night, and Jeremy says he has to go to the bathroom and goes, pitch black, rocks and trees, I see a torch, he says, and he finds it just hanging up....idols this season, no two that look the same...we got number two, it took me two years, but now I have two, this is Val's idol, this is a beautiful thing, he kisses it....

Val's my best friend, doing it all for her, crying, want to make my next child's life a little easier, don't know if it's a boy or girl, got to figure out when I can use these, I just want Val to win, she deserves it more than me, I just want her to win!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S31|Ep 9|East Coast Spoiler Thread|...   Flowerpower1     11-18-15       
   RE: S31|Ep 9|East Coast Spoiler Thr...   tribephyl     11-18-15     1  
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     11-18-15     2  
   RE: S31|Ep 9|East Coast Spoiler Thr...   Rembrandt     11-18-15     3  
   RC   tribephyl     11-18-15     4  
   Post Intro....   Flowerpower1     11-18-15     5  
   On Reward   tribephyl     11-18-15     6  
   Post RC....Spa reward...   Flowerpower1     11-18-15     7  
     RE: Post RC....Spa reward...   PepeLePew13     11-18-15     8  
   I wish they stop doing Endurance/Ba...   Rembrandt     11-18-15     9  
   Jeremy has 2 idols, what other adva...   Flowerpower1     11-18-15     10  
   IC   tribephyl     11-18-15     11  
   Pre TC and TC   tribephyl     11-18-15     12  
   Joe wins IN....again   Flowerpower1     11-18-15     13  
     RE: Joe wins IN....again   michel2     11-18-15     15  
   Next time on...   tribephyl     11-18-15     14  
     RE: Next time on...   michel2     11-18-15     16  
         One is white, one is dark...   Flowerpower1     11-18-15     18  
             RE: One is white, one is dark...   michel2     11-18-15     19  
                 RE: One is white, one is dark...   Rembrandt     11-18-15     20  
   Boot: Wiglesworth   Flowerpower1     11-18-15     17  
   RE: S31|Ep 9|East Coast Spoiler Thr...   personofinterest     11-19-15     21  
     RE: S31|Ep 9|East Coast Spoiler Thr...   Flowerpower1     11-19-15     22  
         RE: S31|Ep 9|East Coast Spoiler Thr...   Georganna     11-19-15     23  
   Funniest Moment of the night:   michel2     11-19-15     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •