URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8455
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S31|Ep 9|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-18-15 at 08:40 PM
Please place all comments in regard to Ep 9 in this thread until it's played out in it's entirety on the West Coast. Thanks so much and no siggies, please!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S31|Ep 9|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-18-15 at 09:08 PM
ahhh... I lvoe the smell of new thresds.

"Previously on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-18-15 at 09:09 PM
Here's hoping for another surprising and PHUN filled WITCH hunt! Fingers crossed!

Previously on Survivor...

After the merge no one was taking their 2nd chance for granted, 2 HII"s have already been found, Joe continues to win, and Went Abi and Ciera are at the bottom...at TC it was clear the game of S had evolved and Wentworth decided to take the game of S in her own hands...WOW...putting an end to Savages' second chance. 11 left, who's next?

Orkun night 21....hash tag HII, they all congratulate Kelley, she feels betrayed by some of you

Kelley: conf: Hi I am Kelley Went and I just idoled out Andrew savage out of the game...I just feel like I am a diff't person I want to make moves, I just feel like the best person out here...

See Kimmi talking to Joe saying they need to vote out the witches coven, they've got to go! The three of them!

Stephen: conf: Kimmi is calling them the 3 witches, who are stirring their cauldron, Abi is hot headed, and Ciera wants to make a big move, and Kelley is idling out, how do I get the witches to bring something out that is right for me?

Next AM, Keith Stephen and Jeremy on beach, talking about needing to find the HI

Jeremy: savage going home screws me, I trust Stephen, but I have one idol, got to find another cause they are coming after me...

Tasha and Kieth looking for idol at water

Joe: I gotta find an idol, because now people are going, he's won 2 immunities he has to go, crucial to my survival, just don't know where it is

Abi running down to the tree, looking to go to bathroom, and Joe is there looking for idol
Abi: I ran into Joe and he's nervous and I love it

Abi tells Kelley how Joe is looking for the idol...

Kelley: There is a group of eight voting together, supposedly, but their is paranoia in the 8, great for me, my lord PUH LEASE let's have a big move at the next tribal!

Posted by Rembrandt on 11-18-15 at 09:09 PM
I notice they didn't show Jeremy looking for the idol, but showed everyone else. I think Jeremy finds it when everyone else is on reward.

"RC"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-18-15 at 09:15 PM
Tasha and Kelly act as captains and pick their teams.

Purple team finally figuring out the pole staircase.
Purple off to early lead. Heading into maze.
Down the slide.
Joe doing key maze.
Teal still VERY far behind.
Joe through and Spencer and Ciera start puzzle portion.
JP mentioning the absolute blowout, perhaps history making.
Ciera and Spencer knocking out the puzzle. Teal team FINALLY done with steps...down slide...Keith working on key.
Spencer and Ciera have their puzzle done and attempt the lock combo...

YES!!!
Spencer and Ciera win it for Team Purple: Spencer, Ciera, Tasha, Stephen and Joe going to Survivor Spa!

Jeremy hates it.

"Post Intro...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-18-15 at 09:17 PM
Come on in, guys

RC: It's raining! divided into 2 teams of 5, use wooden poles to build staircase, go through maze, go through rope obstacle, open chest, solve puzzle, raise flag

Playing for Survivor Spa, start with first shower in 22 days, then Cambodian massage, then eat spa food, sand, dessert, rejuvenated and well fed. This challenge in Brains v Brawn v beauty, Spencer lost

School yard pick, Abi out

Stephen/Spencer, Joe, Ciera
Wigle selected Wentworth, Keith, Jeremy, and ...

Building a staircase to take you to the top of the maze...length of pole does not correspond with the depth of the hole...Posts are very heavy, notice a gradual incline...you will know when you have it right, looks like stairs, purple pulling ahead, and they go on up the stairs, Green is slower

Now purple going through the maze...Joe is working the key through the rope maze....Joe extends the lead, huge lead advantage, green may never catch up....Spencer and Ciera are working on puzzle....one of the biggest blow outs in S history...Keith says this is damn embarrassing...

The puzzle is three numbers to help you get the combination to open the lock...Spencer and C are slowing down....Jeremy is doing the key through the rope obstacle....

They got the numbers now have to see if they have the right order, and they do, and win! Spencer hugs C, then they all hug...Keith spits...

Nice reward, to S spa, beautiful afternoon, Went, Kimmy, abi, Jeremy, Keith, nothing for you

Jeremy conf: We weren't even close it was embarrassing, it's a waste of a day, this is a bad one! It goes up and down, today;s bad.

"On Reward"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-18-15 at 09:25 PM
Team Purple get led to the retreat; complete with showers, massages and food.

Ciera targets Jeremy.
And Kelly.

Stephen is stunned by the speed with which survivor as a game is moving.

Jeremy is still teed off.

Jeremy looks for the idol and...he finds it!!

Oh wait....it's a clue to the idol.

Jeremy complains of stomach pain and leaves camp to lok for the idol.
Jeremy finds the hidden idol.
Dubs it Val's Idol.

Jeremy seen crying confessing he's doing it all for Val, baby Val and the coming baby.

"Post RC....Spa reward..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-18-15 at 09:27 PM
Well, at least Stephen wins a reward, now he can go home happy....

OMG!!! Joe: We had an amazing Reward, a shower, food, food in this game keeps your mind right, going into an IC it is a competitive edge going in

C: Rewards give you a little more alone time before going into a challenge....see C start talking to them Joe's taking a shower now....C says she is on the outs, she doesn't have anybody
Stephen: as the game moves on you have strategically fewer and fewer people to work with, need to use those votes strategically, C and Went have fewer and they are working harder than the dominate alliance, and they are the ones that deserve to be here

Hear her tell everyone that Jeremy has friends but she is here to tell them if you go to the end with Jermey, you WILL NOT WIN! She's telling them all but Joe, who is taking a shower...

see Tasha and

Everyone sees the hierarchy and everyone wants to flip it on it's head, the old way to play not going to work

What do you think of Wigles....they think that no one dislikes her...

There are voting alliances but the next day that could be out the window, the game is being played diff't then in the past

Jeremy: I am pissed off we lost, got crushed. All the others are cooking they are going to let me go, so I will look for the idol....see him going to look at mail box, and he's finding it, he has it, OMG< I turned around it was just staring at me, not again, it will require you to be sly and inconspicuous....when everyone is asleep, he has to go find it....he's so pumped!

at night now...as soon as the moon goes down, the team that went to spa is all up....this will be so easy, they won't watch me....it's ridiculous, they are all by the fire, Keith tells them not to tay up all night, and Jeremy says he has to go to the bathroom and goes, pitch black, rocks and trees, I see a torch, he says, and he finds it just hanging up....idols this season, no two that look the same...we got number two, it took me two years, but now I have two, this is Val's idol, this is a beautiful thing, he kisses it....

Val's my best friend, doing it all for her, crying, want to make my next child's life a little easier, don't know if it's a boy or girl, got to figure out when I can use these, I just want Val to win, she deserves it more than me, I just want her to win!

"RE: Post RC....Spa reward..."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-18-15 at 09:30 PM
Filing this away for the editing thread later...

I just want Val to win, she deserves it more than me, I just want her to win!

Could this be telling us that Jeremy doesn't win as he thinks he's not deserving? Humm. Time to put this into the cauldron to mull over a bit.

"I wish they stop doing Endurance/Balancing"
Posted by Rembrandt on 11-18-15 at 09:39 PM
challenges.

"Jeremy has 2 idols, what other advantage?"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-18-15 at 09:42 PM
With Jeremy getting the other idol, I wonder what kind of advantage will be associated with the IC bouys?

I can't help but wonder if Jeremy will have to play one of those idols tonight? Ciera was really planting that seed, and Tasha was planting a Kelly Wigle seed....hmmm?

Morning....day 24, Stephen is walking down the path, Joe and Wigle are super close, sister brother thing? aunt nephew ? some relationship dev'g...kelly doesn't trust the 3 girls...

I am tired of the way this is going, everyone is too timid to go after them...I want to build something with the three witches...he's talking to them now
C is up for anything...I want to work with you but I don't want to tell you what to do...who do you want? Joe, everyone wants Joe....now they are taking about wiggle, abi says she's nice to everyone but us

C conf: now people are coming to us to talk, where have you been the last 20 days.
Stephen tells them this would truly shift the game, they are down...

Come on in guys!

Joe gives back the IN...balance on triangular platforms in the water, feet perched on narrow intervals, last person left standing wins, 1 in 10 shot to win the game....ran it in Br Brawn Beauty, bot sp and Tasha lost...

pouring rain...here we go, hands can't touch, butt can't touch. fall in you are out...

The challenge started with them at the top rung...rain continues to pour down, stay 10 minutes then move up. 8 minutes is elapsed...day 24, your success in this game is depot on your bail to make the right dec at the right time, you have to make an instant decision, first to touch their bout earns a chance to win an advantage, Fishbach has the advantage in the game and Spencer comes up short....no one else took the bait. Fish, decided instantly that he should jump...Sp says he decided one millisecond too late.

Now they are going to transition to the top of the pyramid....Wentworth is out, Jeremy, Ciera, Kimmi, Tasha, all out

Keith Abi Wigle Joe all still with a shot at immunity, stay here for 20 minutes...Joe is struggling...Abi feels great she tells them, rain picking up more, water is moving, Joe is continuing to recover. Wigle and Abi calm, Keith starting to wobble, and he's out...Joe is wobbly...29 minutes elapsed....after this they go to one foot.....go to one foot.....Wigle is out, between Joe and Abi, last person left up wins the necklace...Joe is the only one to win this season...foot is cramping...she says that she can do it......Joe is struggling, Abi is out, and Joe wins his third IC!

Joe come on over, all clap, guaranteed a 1 in 10 chance.

Stephen gets the canister, yours to open in private

Stephen conf: Probst said Stephen wins, maybe it wasn't the IN, but still...the next best thing, tonight this wiggle worth thing is happening, I don't know how it's happening but it's happening, and maybe I break out my advantage!

"IC"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-18-15 at 09:43 PM
Pre-IC @camp:
Stephen is still concocting something with the three witches.

Kelly devotes herself to Joe.

Stephen approaches the witches and talks them into targeting Kelly.

@IC

JP takes back necklace from Joe.

They start on 2nd rung.

JP reveals the advantage.

Spencer and Stephen jump in.

Stephen beats Spencer for the advantage.

Kelley, Jeremy, Tasha, Ciera and fall off before start of next round.

Joe, Kelly, Keith and Abi still standing.

Abi threatens to stand there all day.

Keith falls in.

Kelly fails to transition in time and is out.

Abi VS Joe

Abi out.

Joe wins Immunity!!

Joe gets necklace, Stephen gets advantage.

"Pre TC and TC"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-18-15 at 09:55 PM
The 8 want to split votes.

They choose Kelly 5 and Ciera 3.

Stephen goes off to read the clue.
He gets the power to negate 1 vote and double anothers vote.

Stephen goes back and confers with the witches about targeting Kelly.

Stephen blows his cover by asking Spencer and Jeremy to join his targeting campaign.
Both Spencer and Jeremy are not really falling for it.

Jeremy trusts most in Stephen.
Jeremy is unsure.

@TC

Kass and Savage enter. Kass flips them off again.

Big storm at TC. Pouring rain and now lightning and thunder claps.

Get or Get Caught is the running theme.

Jeremy points out the voting blocks strategies and working within each little group.

Kelly admits confidence...Uh-Oh!

Abi first...
Tasha: Ciera
Joe
Kimmi
Keith: Kelley
Ciera
Kelly
Kelley: Kelly
Stephen
Jeremy
Spencer last.

No idol reveals.

Ciera
Kelley
Kelly
Ciera
Kelley
Kelly
Ciera
Kelly
Kelly
Kelly

#notherblindside

JP: "Well, it seems an evolution has happened to the game of Survivor, I can't wait to see where it goes."

"Joe wins IN....again"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-18-15 at 10:00 PM
Pre-TC drama:

They arrive back at camp in pouring rain...shivering...congrats Joe, good job Stephen! Nobody can win from Joe, he will win every immunity forever, says Abi

Kimmi: Joe won IN, it's ok because I really want to vote one of them witches out, don't want them to get too much power

see Kimmy Kelly Jeremy Tasha, we need to split up those 3 girls...we have votes,
Kelly: TC coming up, some of the larger alliance wants to vote out one of the girls we are gonna split up votes...r

Tasha: right now we want wentworth to go home she's really savvy, she's building her resume and she needs to go

stephen: Iwon this advantage today: he reads it...mystery advantage: He gets to steal a vote from someone at TC...this is a game changer at TC, beyond his wildest dreams

In addition to stealing someones vote, they don't get to vote, and you get to use their vote as well....

This is a game changer...this can shift the entire power dynamic of the game, I am in an insanely powerful position, I ma not going to use it tonight, I am safe that would be a waste...

see Stephen and Wentworth talking...

Wentworth: I feel if tonight's plan works then I have some new people to play with in this game...

Spencer/Jermey talking to stephen, talking them into taking out Wigle...I don't want to make an all with the 3 people at the bottom only to get picked off with them...I want to build this voting block, every tribal will be a new voting block...
Spencer says to take control of the game we have to trust 3 people that we can't trust

Spencer: conf: would I love to take control of the game, yes, can I make it happen in a way that doesn't destroy my own game, I have never been so confused by any calculus economics etc than this

Jeremy: All set to take out one of the witches, then Stephen wants us to take out Wigle. so, I am hesitant cause stephen's running around, the person I still trust the most is Stephen

Stpehen says it's not about trusting them, it's voting blocks

how confident are you that they want Wigle out? YES

Jeremy: If we take Wigle out there will be 4 people that come back from TC blindsided, Joe, Kimmi, Tasha....doesn't want to worry...

TC: Fishback: you look like you are freezing? I am, hard to think straight today...
Keith: going on 2 hours sleep, not eating, crash of thunder
Went: you received the majority of votes, if not for your idol, you'd be over there, yes, I wanted to open some eyes
Ciera: if the game is as fluid as it used to be....anything can happen...play or get played, tasha shakes her head yes
Joe agrees
Even Jiffy is shivering
Jeremy says this game is about voting blocks, I am still trying to figure it out myself
Spencer: however, that doesn't mean that you don't build trust
Wiggle: I hope everyone says they will do what they say they are doing, are you confident, I ma pretty confident
Stephen: the game is evolving, give your word and be flexible, even with voting blocks you need those that you trust
Tasha:
A lot of the group is truly concerned they are going home tonight....time to vote

Abi is first voter: see spencer
Tasha votes for Ciera as it's part of t;he plan and I just hope it works

Keith votes Wentworth, sorry girl

see Jeremy
Went is voting Wiggles
see Jeremy
See spencer
see Ciera

Vote tally: Ciera
Wentworth
Wiggles
Ciera
Wentworth
Wiglesworth
Ciera
Wiggles
Wiglesworht
Wigglesworth

Kimmi sticks out her bottom lip

Tonights tribal would seem to confirm that an evolution is happening in S, I can't wait to see where it goes!

WE WERE BLINDSIDED TOO! OMG! CRAY!

"RE: Joe wins IN....again"
Posted by michel2 on 11-18-15 at 10:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-15 AT 10:06 PM (EST)

Jeff and Stephen are really pushing that evolution theme hard when, really, it was simply getting rid of Joe's ally.

Kelley wasn't kidding when she said that Joe was dead to her. We saw her swearing when he won immunity.

It was funny to hear everyone saying that Kelly had a great social game and that she was talking to everyone. Everyone but the three witches and US of course.

"Next time on..."
Posted by tribephyl on 11-18-15 at 10:05 PM

Rain is relentless.

A choice at the next IC. Very reminiscent of the cheeseburger temptation during China.

"RE: Next time on..."
Posted by michel2 on 11-18-15 at 10:06 PM
This time, they could probably tempt them with an umbrella and a raincoat!

"One is white, one is dark..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-18-15 at 10:12 PM
WE HAVE TO GO BACKKKKKKKKKKK!

Seriously, if they are not going LOST, what the heck!

What could the decision be....they looked anguished?

The first time Joe doesn't win the IC, he's so toast. But, as long as he's still there, he's a shield for all of them! Now, how is Jeremy/Stephen going to explain going with the witches to Kimmi and Tasha? And, now Spencer is in GOOD stead with Jeremy/Stephen.

"RE: One is white, one is dark..."
Posted by michel2 on 11-18-15 at 11:16 PM
Imagine: White rock - You choose to stay on the island.

Black rock - You leave. Give them $100K as temptation!

Of course, it will only be something boring like cheeseburgers.

Jeremy has more explanations to give. Spencer wasn't Bayon while Stephen can say they were thinking of voting for him last week.

"RE: One is white, one is dark..."
Posted by Rembrandt on 11-18-15 at 11:55 PM
I don't think Jeremy would have to explain himself that much. Besides I don't see Kimmi and Tasha jumping to the witches any time soon. I also don't see Stephen and Joe working together any time soon.

I could see Jeremy and Spencer blaming Stephen and turns against him.

Right now I think the voting blocks are

Keith and Joe ( Who is most likely not going to team up with the witches. )

Kelley, Abi, and Ciera ( Who would probably get targeted next )

Tasha and Kimmi ( I don't see them teaming up with the witches either )

Stephen, Jeremy, and Spencer ( I could see Jeremy and Spencer turning on Stephen and going back with Tasha and Kimmi )

So I think next week it will be

Abi, Kelley, Ciera, and Stephen vs Tasha, Kimmi, Jeremy, Spencer, Joe/Keith

So I think 2 of The Witches/Stephen will be going home.

"Boot: Wiglesworth"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-18-15 at 10:08 PM
OMG, NO ONE saw that coming! Talk about a hidden boot! WOW!

Joe, Tasha, Kimmi, and Keith were blindsided too!

When Jiffy told Wigle that the tribe had spoken, she replied, I guess it has!

Next time on Survivor:

Jiffy: the rain is relentless
See Stephen crying in the shelter: I just need like a ray of hope
Keith: People ask me if Survivor's fun
Going on a cruise is fun
Jiffy: and, forces a decision that could change the game
Make your decision, put your palm out, everybody reveal

Kelly: It's a much different game now, then when I played, they can have at it...hahah

She knew the girls would vote for her, but she hopes Joe didn't vote for her. Joe voted Went.

Votes:

Kelly: Ciera
Keith: Wentworth
Tasha: Ciera
Joe: Wentworth
Spencer: Kelly Wi
Jeremy: Wigglesworth
Kelley: Wiggles
Kimmi: Wentworth
Ciera: Wiggles
Stephen: Wigglesworth
Abi: Wiggles

Posted by personofinterest on 11-19-15 at 09:56 AM
That was fun! (Even though it knocked me out of the game). Who would have thought that Fishy could beat Spencer in, well, anything!

I do hope that Fishy can use the advantage better than what's his name last season.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-19-15 at 10:13 AM
Me too, PoI! I was thrilled that Stephen got this particular advantage because he WILL or at least SHOULD be able to really get the most of it.

Last night, however, in his confessional, when he remarked, I don't need to use it this time, it would be a waste tonight because I am not in danger, I thought, uh-oh, he's the boot! But, luckily it didn't come to pass.

Posted by Georganna on 11-19-15 at 12:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-15 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

Well, since it's obvious that I'm on a roll:

1. There was a voting bloc of Joe, Keith, Kelly, Ciera, Kelley (and the absent Abi-Maria) established during the Tuk Tuk Reward ...
2. Abi-Maria finds the HII ...
3. Kelly swims for the Advantage ...
and
4. Tasha wins Individual Immunity ...

It is with a great deal of confidence that I'll offer this:

Could the image of Stephen burying his Advantage in the mud be ... prophetic?

ETA: Coincidently, Dan and Stephen are both Aquarius.

"Funniest Moment of the night:"
Posted by michel2 on 11-19-15 at 05:06 PM
In the vidcap thread, we all noticed Abi and thought she could be the one finding the idol because why else show her looking. I laughed out loud when we saw the scene and she was telling Joe that she had to go!!