The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I have a possible bootlist spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-25-15, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Good Grief!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-15 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

Outsider ...

Please, just slow down.

This is a public message board. There is no expectation of privacy. We all post with the understanding that whatever we say may be shared across many platforms. It is perfectly acceptable to link our posts and/or to quote us. But, as a matter of common courtesy, we do all expect that if we are quoted, we will be quoted accurately. And the most efficient way to make certain that you are quoting what someone else said - accurately - is to link his/her post in your message.

Now, I don't post at SS. So I have no idea what sort of coding their software supports. But here, anytime you post a new message or reply to one, you can simply click on the HTML Reference (in black) at the top of the message form and a window will pop up that will guide you through the steps necessary to construct the most-used codes on this Board.

And, it isn't necessary to embed a link as I do (although the instructions for creating that code are right there in the pop-up window). You can also copy and paste the raw URL into your post. However, if you want to link a particular post within a thread, you'll need to go to the index of posts at the beginning of the thread and click on the post that you wish to link. Then, once in the post, just go to the top of the page and copy the URL for that individual post.

And I've said slow down because, even though I linked FP's post, and quoted her directly, and told you specifically that she was referring to Redmond's accurate spoiling of Cambodia's tribal divisions/switches in her post, you are now, somehow, mistakenly under the impression that she was referring to Terry's evacuation. She wasn't.

However, I do understand that life at SS isn't always easy, so I'll certainly have no more to say to you about the matter. I do think that you've made a good-faith effort clear things up. Thank you.

But, I am not FP. And I certainly don't speak for her. Nor do I have any idea whether she would be at all concerned about any of this. However, if you decide that you should speak to her about it, I will note that I have always found her to be gracious.

ETA: If it is more comfortable and/or practical for you to simply not share information from this Board in your postings to SS than it would be to always link the posts here - and/or to quote the posters here accurately - I would understand.

G

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I have a possible bootlist spoiler   Outsider32     10-15-15       
   Here is what the bootlist said   Outsider32     10-15-15     1  
   RE: I have a possible bootlist spoi...   tribephyl     10-15-15     2  
     RE: I have a possible bootlist spoi...   Outsider32     10-15-15     3  
         RE: I have a possible bootlist spoi...   Georganna     10-15-15     4  
             RE: I have a possible bootlist spoi...   Outsider32     10-15-15     5  
                 Or maybe ...   Georganna     10-15-15     6  
                     RE: Or maybe ...   Outsider32     10-16-15     8  
                         RE: Or maybe ...   Georganna     10-16-15     9  
                             RE: Or maybe ...   Georganna     10-22-15     15  
                                 RE: Or maybe ...   Georganna     10-22-15     16  
                                     RE: Or maybe ...   Outsider32     10-22-15     17  
                                         RE: Or maybe ...   Georganna     10-23-15     18  
         RE: I have a possible bootlist spoi...   tribephyl     10-16-15     7  
     RE: I have a possible bootlist spoi...   Georganna     10-23-15     19  
     And ... ...   Georganna     10-24-15     20  
         RE: And ... ...   Outsider32     10-24-15     21  
             RE: And ... ...   Georganna     10-24-15     22  
             Good Grief!   Georganna     10-24-15     23  
                 RE: Good Grief!   PepeLePew13     10-24-15     24  
                     RE: Good Grief!   Outsider32     10-24-15     26  
                         RE: Good Grief!   PepeLePew13     10-25-15     30  
                 RE: Good Grief!   Outsider32     10-24-15     25  
                 RE: Good Grief!   Outsider32     10-24-15     27  
                     RE: Good Grief!   PepeLePew13     10-25-15     31  
                 RE: Good Grief!   Outsider32     10-24-15     28  
                     RE: Good Grief!   Georganna     10-25-15     29  
                         RE: Good Grief!   Outsider32     10-27-15     32  
                             RE: Good Grief!   Georganna     10-28-15     33  
                                 RE: Good Grief!   Outsider32     10-28-15     34  
   Regarding the editing thread   Jims03     10-16-15     10  
     RE: Regarding the editing thread   Outsider32     10-17-15     11  
         RE: Regarding the editing thread   Outsider32     10-17-15     12  
             RE: Regarding the editing thread   Jims03     10-19-15     13  
                 RE: Regarding the editing thread   Outsider32     10-19-15     14  
   RE: I have a possible bootlist spoi...   coldbrewer     11-19-15     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •