The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|Ep 4|East Coast Spoiler thread...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-14-15, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Pre TC drama....then TC"
Geez, at this point I do NOT know who it will be? Woo? Abi? Varner? It's still up for grabs!

good effort guys, varner, good calling....they all note how the good felling from the full belly is gone. Andrew conf: worst most physical challenge ever
Varner hurt his piggy toe
Tasha: thanks to Abi, Andrew and I have fought our way to the top. she is unstable

Tasha tells Andrew Jeff needs to go...

Varner and Woo walking down the beach we see the SNAKE, and then WOO, okay Outsider let's see if your theory works!, Varner says it's me or you and I think it's me...., they are not telling me anything, they took over, abi flipped they have the power, abi is so in their laps right now that she has completely turned her back on us, but in my favor I have not voted for Abi, so if she is making the calls, I might just get by another one....see Woo walking with Abi....they are making me feel so comfortable, they need you, what if we took out varner to her, but she says that you voted for me twice, he said he wanted to work with me then he stabbed me in the back, put yourself in my shoes, how does that make me feel. Woo says that he tried to rekindle my relationship with Abi, I could be in trouble....see a lizard....Woo, then Abi is talking to Tasha....Abi says that he is not a loyal guy talking about Woo....Tasha is fixated on Woo, but Woo can help us win challenges...Abi is contrary, who is the biggest liability, but varner has protected me many times, she wants to be loyal to Jeff, she says that she is thinking, Woo wasn't loyal to me, what scares me is that Varner could work his magic on Abi then I have lost her....Varner is saying that he misses his abi time. Abi is the pivotal piece of this puzzle and if we don't do what she says she will be pissed. Abi has last confessional, she hates having to be the decision maker....

going to TC, see varner with a walking stick....vArner lets talk about the cane, yes, one of these pieces slammed on my foot, to not be able to put 2 thoughts together, it drains you, but I think of the millions of people that voted for me and I just keep going. Woo says that me and Varner are on the bottom...well varner is hurt....Abi said that she hasn't made up her mind yet, varner is loyal to me, but we want to win challenges, Woo is a stud says andrew...at the merge he will be a stud, Woo says that he will be an asset for you....Jiffy tells him you can't escape your physical power, but he argues that he will ride or die for his all., Varner was loyal and we wants to make a pitch, Tasha, I am loyal to you, I trust you, Savage we are old school and Abi Z, i have been loyal to you since day 1, will be to the end, I hope you repay that to me, Jiffy says that was a good pitch....Tasha is weighing it out, all tasha knows is that we need strong people, and that is woo. Woo will give it, he will be loyal, Varner has relationships with everyone on other tribes, I am looking out for the better good of the group....I built a relationship with you the past 5 days and I will stick to it! Varner says, can we vote, Abi....I promise you right here right now, I will stay loyal, don't vote me out....she yells to him, make sure you don't write Abi...Woo votes Varner, Varner votes Woo, you rock....

Vote tally:

No one has an idol

Abi looks at Woo....

Jeff
Woo
Jeffrey
JEffry

Varner is OUT....Varner kisses abi and says you little #####, and she says will you forgive me....Abi makes a heart sign....Woo says THANKS, Abi says you are welcome....silver lining to TC, sometimes when you make the right choice you will return stronger, head back to camp!

Well, we knew it would be one of them! Congrats for those that voted Varner!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S31|Ep 4|East Coast Spoiler thread....   Flowerpower1     10-14-15       
   first 6   tribephyl     10-14-15     1  
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     10-14-15     2  
   RE: S31|Ep 4|East Coast Spoiler thr...   Outsider32     10-14-15     3  
   second 15   tribephyl     10-14-15     4  
     Production slap #1   CTgirl     10-14-15     20  
         RE: Production slap #1   Flowerpower1     10-14-15     26  
   Post Intro....   Flowerpower1     10-14-15     5  
   third 10   tribephyl     10-14-15     6  
   RE: S31|Ep 4|East Coast Spoiler thr...   Flowerpower1     10-14-15     7  
     RE: S31|Ep 4|East Coast Spoiler thr...   Outsider32     10-14-15     9  
   Pre IC....   Flowerpower1     10-14-15     8  
     Production Slap #2   CTgirl     10-14-15     21  
         RE: Production Slap #2   Georganna     10-14-15     25  
             RE: Production Slap #2   Flowerpower1     10-15-15     28  
                 RE: Production Slap #2   CTgirl     10-15-15     29  
                     RE: Production Slap #2   michel2     10-15-15     33  
                         RE: Production Slap #2   CTgirl     10-15-15     34  
   fourth 10   tribephyl     10-14-15     10  
    fifth of vodka   tribephyl     10-14-15     11  
     RE: fifth of vodka   Outsider32     10-14-15     13  
     RE: fifth of vodka   Flowerpower1     10-14-15     14  
         RE: fifth of vodka   CTgirl     10-14-15     22  
   Pre TC drama....then TC   Flowerpower1     10-14-15     12  
     Why didn't they vote for Abi?   michel2     10-14-15     15  
         RE: Why didn't they vote for Abi?   CTgirl     10-14-15     23  
   knew they wouldn't get rid of Woo.....   Flowerpower1     10-14-15     16  
     RE: knew they wouldn't get rid of W...   Sheldor     10-14-15     17  
   No confessionals in intro....shot   Flowerpower1     10-14-15     18  
     RE: No confessionals in intro....sh...   michel2     10-14-15     19  
   Abi-Maria | Air | Libra   Georganna     10-14-15     24  
     RE: Abi-Maria | Air | Libra   Outsider32     10-15-15     27  
         RE: Abi-Maria | Air | Libra   Georganna     10-15-15     31  
     RE: Abi-Maria | Air | Libra   Flowerpower1     10-15-15     30  
         RE: Abi-Maria | Air | Libra   Georganna     10-15-15     32  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •