The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoiler Th..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-29-15, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Post IC, pre TC drama...."
I have to say that I would surely love to see that jack a$$, Dan go home now. Now that would be FUNNY!

see a spider as they come back to camp...Carolyn says can you imagine if they both won, to Rodney...

I wanted the necklace more than anything but more importantly it was great that Shirin did not get that necklace.

Carolyn says its an easy vote, Shirin, no splitting vote, we would have to split with one of our own and we are not going to do that.

Shirin goes to Dan....you are incredibly stupid to vote me out, I am not going to win this game, and you know it, you need to get the threat out, Tyler. You can get out a threat now, a threat to win this game.
Shirin in conf; you are voting me out, someone you don't like, someone that cannot win, instead of a threat that you like.

See shirin talking to Sierra....I can't think of a single reason why you should vote me out, Sierra says because of my alliance.
Who do you think? If I switch, what where who? Tyler, yes, the biggest challenge threat is Tyler, If I have my way I will vote with you to the end. I am begging you. Sierra says if I had 2 people that were comfortable with it, I would vote Tyler out tonight.

Tyler now in conf: I have to find a way to get into his bag....toward tree mail....he's reading it, dan's advantage is one extra vote, a vote multiplier, he tells Carolyn. C says that is a big advantage, that is dangerous, if Dan and Sierra see how dangerous our 4 is, then they could flip and vote me out.

Mike to Dan....how are you feeling, not good says Dan, it would be easy for you two to flip out an idol and vote me and kill me.

Dan in conf: I won, I feel good but I am not guaranteed to win the next IC....what if you don't get Tyler out now, and then he wins all the IC's from here...

Mike: these was a time in this game that dan was my truest ally, but now no, he doesn't see how loyal I am, it's sad that they put your faith and trust in someone and they turn out to be not what you thought. Mike says there is some thought to using the hidden HI tonight...e.veryone is going to be voting shirin, give my hidden HI to her, and shake this game up again, who knows, maybe it will shake up the game and the chips will fall in my direction.

TC:

Jury comes in, see Jen...shirin smiles to her. Shirin, go back to last TC, you shared personal stories, explained why you have no family, trust is hard to come by in my life, mom means a lot to me, I will share this with my boyfriend. Dan says no it isn't, Dan says that I am adopted, my wife her family, my scenario is not much diff't from hers, Jiffy points out it is a lot different than her. Shirin says that he verbally assaulted me...dan is a jack a$$...no one sticks up for Shirin, Will we haven't patched this up, no apologize, if I apologize i want it to be sincere, it's a game. and Shirin says it's not a game, now she says that she is going home tonight, and not Tyler the threat to win a million, some of these people want to follow the numbers and for that they will lose a million.
Tyler says I stand with my alliance without them I would be over there.
Shirin says that she is 100% valid, but I am one vote, if you don't have anyo e else maybe you are not in as strong of an all as you thought. Carolyn argues, we are a strong 6.
Mike says he has to win it, if I win this one more time then they have to cannobolize themselves. He says he is blue strong, and they need to vote Tyler. Tyler says sometimes looking at an all we have a guearentee to top 6...play ball with people smart enough to wait, but Jiffy says, OR, somebody on the bottom of 6 needs to make a move now.

Rodney says that Mike flipped, Dan says if mikes actions at that moment, he has to answer to the consequences of his actions, they will say anything to stay in this game...Mike is getting his idol out. He's playing an HII on Shirin....we are going to see where this 6 is divided. Here is the plan....Shirin is voting for Tyler, and I am voting for someone else that doesn't have immunity, and the other four can decide...this really is survivor russian roulette, mike is saying you better vote for Tyler or it could be you!

Shirin says Tyler, just sit there and look pretty

Tyler says oh boy I hope this works

see Mike smiling

Mike has the idol, and he is NOT playing it! He did pull it out and show everyone earlier....

First vote: Tyler
Shirin
Dan
Tyler
Shirin
Dan
tied

Shirin
shirin
DAMN: Shirin is out.....the predictable.

Dan still got 2 votes, smiles Mike.

Shirin says she is so excited for this, in her own way....by guys, by shirin says Mike

Jiffy says he doesn't know if he's ever been this confused after a vote, because for all the talking of a tight 6, the votes say otherwise and no one from the 6 seem to mind.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S30 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoiler Th...   Brownroach     04-29-15       
   RE: S30 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoile...   dabo     04-29-15     1  
     RE: S30 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoile...   PepeLePew13     04-29-15     2  
   RE: S30 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoile...   PepeLePew13     04-29-15     3  
   Post. TC   Brownroach     04-29-15     4  
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     04-29-15     5  
     RE: Previously on Survivor....   dabo     04-29-15     6  
   RC   Brownroach     04-29-15     7  
     RE: RC   dabo     04-29-15     9  
         RE: RC   michel2     04-29-15     27  
   Post intro....   Flowerpower1     04-29-15     8  
     RE: Post intro....   michel2     04-29-15     29  
   RE: S30 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoile...   dabo     04-29-15     10  
   Post RC   Brownroach     04-29-15     11  
     RE: Post RC   dabo     04-29-15     12  
     RE: Post RC   michel2     04-29-15     30  
   Post RC....   Flowerpower1     04-29-15     13  
     RE: Post RC....   PepeLePew13     04-29-15     14  
         RE: Post RC....   michel2     04-29-15     31  
   IC   Brownroach     04-29-15     15  
   RE: S30 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoile...   dabo     04-29-15     16  
     RE: S30 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoile...   michel2     04-29-15     32  
   Post reward....   Flowerpower1     04-29-15     17  
   Post IC   Brownroach     04-29-15     18  
   TC   Brownroach     04-29-15     19  
     Big Congrats   dabo     04-29-15     20  
         RE: Big Congrats   PepeLePew13     04-29-15     21  
             RE: Big Congrats   Brownroach     04-29-15     25  
                 RE: Big Congrats   michel2     04-29-15     33  
                 RE: Big Congrats   PepeLePew13     04-29-15     36  
                     RE: Big Congrats   michel2     04-29-15     40  
                     RE: Big Congrats   Brownroach     04-29-15     41  
                         RE: Big Congrats   michel2     04-30-15     47  
                             RE: Big Congrats   Sheldor     04-30-15     56  
         Congrats   Flowerpower1     04-29-15     28  
   Next time   Brownroach     04-29-15     22  
     RE: Next time   michel2     04-29-15     34  
         RE: Next time   Brownroach     04-29-15     43  
             Yes....   Flowerpower1     04-30-15     49  
   Post IC, pre TC drama....   Flowerpower1     04-29-15     23  
   Next time on Survivor....Pagonging ...   Flowerpower1     04-29-15     24  
   Votes...   Flowerpower1     04-29-15     26  
   RE: S30 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoile...   CTgirl     04-29-15     35  
     Waves to CTgirl   Brownroach     04-29-15     39  
     RE: S30 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoile...   tribephyl     04-30-15     45  
         RE: S30 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoile...   CTgirl     04-30-15     52  
     RE: S30 | Ep 11 | East Coast Spoile...   michel2     04-30-15     46  
   This is what's Wrong with Survivor   michel2     04-29-15     37  
     RE: This is what's Wrong with Survi...   Jims03     04-29-15     38  
         RE: This is what's Wrong with Survi...   dabo     04-29-15     42  
         RE: This is what's Wrong with Survi...   tribephyl     04-30-15     44  
         RE: This is what's Wrong with Survi...   michel2     04-30-15     48  
         Characters   Flowerpower1     04-30-15     50  
             RE: Characters   michel2     04-30-15     51  
                 RE: Characters   Sheldor     04-30-15     55  
                     RE: Characters   CTgirl     04-30-15     59  
                         RE: Characters   michel2     04-30-15     61  
             RE: Characters   Sheldor     04-30-15     54  
         RE: This is what's Wrong with Survi...   CTgirl     04-30-15     53  
             RE: This is what's Wrong with Survi...   Jims03     04-30-15     57  
                 RE: This is what's Wrong with Survi...   CTgirl     04-30-15     58  
                     RE: This is what's Wrong with Survi...   suzzee     04-30-15     60  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •