The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-15, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep10"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

DAWS

MERICA(sic) TRIBE

Carolyn MNM HII
Dan EEM
Jenn NNM
Mike EEM HII
Rodney EEM
Shirin MNM
Sierra EEM
Tyler MEM
Will NNM

JURY
Hali NNM
Joe NEM

ELIMINATED
So M
Vince N
Nina N
Lindsey E
Max MN
Joaquin ME
Kelly ENM

"Bring The Popcorn"
A key advantage gives one castaway a game-changing opportunity, and another castaway lashes out when their integrity is questioned.
Probstiana: One of the biggest things to ever happen at an auction.
One of the biggest arguments to ever happen at camp.
Together, the two events set up one of the biggest finishes to any season.
It’s definitely a “don’t miss” episode.

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Dan." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "Dan & Shirin." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (Individual Immunity!) should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Rodney" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Rodney & Carolyn" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, stick it to His Jibsters, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Will Murphy3126 04-21-15 1
 Will kingfish 04-21-15 2
 Carolyn coldbrewer 04-21-15 3
 Will PepeLePew13 04-21-15 4
 Will CTgirl 04-21-15 5
 Tyler dabo 04-22-15 6
 Will Brownroach 04-22-15 7
 Will michel2 04-22-15 8
 Rodney Flowerpower1 04-22-15 9
 Rodney tribephyl 04-22-15 10
 Rodney Sheldor 04-22-15 11
 Carolyn Outsider32 04-22-15 12
 Vote Tally dabo 04-22-15 13
 RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vot... kingfish 04-25-15 14
   RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vot... michel2 04-25-15 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-21-15, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Will"
Shirin buys the Advantage.
Jenn wins IC, Alternates: Sierra or Tyler.
Will gets the boot at what he prophesied as "This is gonna be the best Tribal, everrrrrr!"

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-15, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Will"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-15 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

Normally I would be voting to evict Rod till heck freezes over, but that quote of Will's is just too much of a red flag. Especially this season.

However, if Rod gets booted, I will edit this to claim that I voted for him all along.

coldbrewer 370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-21-15, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Carolyn"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-15 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

I'm using a theory based on dabo's confessional thread. Choose someone whose number of confessionals fall in the median - likely to be voted out. It appears this is now Carolyn.

EP: Also, get rid of the perceived threat (Rodney's group). At this time, Will is harmless - no game. Tyler might even win immunity.

Alt: Will

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-15, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Will"
The previews are interesting with Will lambasting Shirin.

Seems like a good choice as any. I reserve the right to come back and change my pick closer to the time.

Don't mind me. Doing a little test with fonts.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-15, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Will"
Michel lays out a good case for a Will boot in the SOTS. I also think Mike and company will avoid booting Carolyn and Tyler because of them potentially having the white collar idol, Rodney still may have a few grace points left for being a blue collar, so that leaves Will. He is a pair with Rodney that should be broken up, he doesn't have an idol and there is no way he will have immunity.

04-22-15, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tyler"
Alt. Will

The four zeroes really stood out in the confessionals last week. Of those, Dan has always been and remains a character. Carloyn and Will have been characters. Tyler apparently served his one and only purpose in the game by winning II so Joe could be sent packing.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-15, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Will"
michel's SOTS is very persuasive.

michel2 4533 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-22-15, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Will"
Maybe I'll get one right. The funniest thing is that I'm not so bad during the week's when I don't do the SOTS!

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-22-15, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Rodney "
Going against the grain this week and picking Rodney, just because. Could be Will indeed, and it could be Carolyn or Tyler. Yawn.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-15, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Rodney"
I'm gonna sit with FP this week. It doesn't really matter to me if I end up being wrong anymore, but I also have some tinglings about the ease with which Will is offering himself to the snuffing gods this week.
In truth, Rodney is a threat to Mike, Will is not. Mike may want to keep appearances up with his BlueCollars, hence booting Will, but he may also take out the bigger threat and thorn in his side.
As Mike stated to Dan, it's time to blow this game up.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-15, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Rodney"
Will is either the obvious boot they couldn't hide so they are featuring Will in all the promos or he is the alternate boot story this week which will lead to his vote off soon.

Rodney started out as the "jerk", then got wise with a Final 4 alliance, then got "funny" last week, and Mike is pushing his buttons this week claiming he flipped. I think his story might be over now.

Alt1: Jenn PR Image CLOSE UP of Jenn did not get published on the CBS.com site could be voted out as the swing vote (like Sarah in Cagayan) and she's been the boot target for multiple weeks.

Alt2: Tyler PR Image All Alone on the Beach

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-22-15, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Carolyn"
Just go ahead and get it over with. It will be really hard for me to watch after this. I hope its not the case but I'm picking her to go.

Alternate:Will or Sierra

04-22-15, 07:49 PM (EST)
13. "Vote Tally"
Will - 6
Rodney - 3
Carolyn - 2
Tyler - 1

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-15, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep10"
So Jenn Goes.

This should shake up our thinking, even though she was a very logical choice.

michel2 4533 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-15, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep10"
This was supposed to be a season with great moves but all we have is Survivor 101. Pop, pop, pop: The No Collars booted as if they were Pagongs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •