URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8360
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep10"

Posted by dabo on 04-21-15 at 09:40 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

DAWS

MERICA(sic) TRIBE

Carolyn MNM HII
Dan EEM
Jenn NNM
Mike EEM HII
Rodney EEM
Shirin MNM
Sierra EEM
Tyler MEM
Will NNM

JURY
Hali NNM
Joe NEM

ELIMINATED
So M
Vince N
Nina N
Lindsey E
Max MN
Joaquin ME
Kelly ENM

"Bring The Popcorn"
A key advantage gives one castaway a game-changing opportunity, and another castaway lashes out when their integrity is questioned.
Probstiana: One of the biggest things to ever happen at an auction.
One of the biggest arguments to ever happen at camp.
Together, the two events set up one of the biggest finishes to any season.
It’s definitely a “don’t miss” episode.

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Dan." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "Dan & Shirin." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (Individual Immunity!) should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Rodney" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Rodney & Carolyn" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, stick it to His Jibsters, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Will"
Posted by Murphy3126 on 04-21-15 at 01:06 PM
Shirin buys the Advantage.
Jenn wins IC, Alternates: Sierra or Tyler.
Will gets the boot at what he prophesied as "This is gonna be the best Tribal, everrrrrr!"

"Will"
Posted by kingfish on 04-21-15 at 03:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-15 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

Normally I would be voting to evict Rod till heck freezes over, but that quote of Will's is just too much of a red flag. Especially this season.

However, if Rod gets booted, I will edit this to claim that I voted for him all along.

"Carolyn"
Posted by coldbrewer on 04-21-15 at 03:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-15 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

I'm using a theory based on dabo's confessional thread. Choose someone whose number of confessionals fall in the median - likely to be voted out. It appears this is now Carolyn.

EP: Also, get rid of the perceived threat (Rodney's group). At this time, Will is harmless - no game. Tyler might even win immunity.

Alt: Will

"Will"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-21-15 at 05:42 PM
The previews are interesting with Will lambasting Shirin.

Seems like a good choice as any. I reserve the right to come back and change my pick closer to the time.

Don't mind me. Doing a little test with fonts.

"Will"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-21-15 at 10:25 PM
Michel lays out a good case for a Will boot in the SOTS. I also think Mike and company will avoid booting Carolyn and Tyler because of them potentially having the white collar idol, Rodney still may have a few grace points left for being a blue collar, so that leaves Will. He is a pair with Rodney that should be broken up, he doesn't have an idol and there is no way he will have immunity.

"Tyler"
Posted by dabo on 04-22-15 at 00:07 AM
Alt. Will

The four zeroes really stood out in the confessionals last week. Of those, Dan has always been and remains a character. Carloyn and Will have been characters. Tyler apparently served his one and only purpose in the game by winning II so Joe could be sent packing.

"Will"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-22-15 at 01:54 PM
michel's SOTS is very persuasive.

"Will"
Posted by michel2 on 04-22-15 at 02:11 PM
Maybe I'll get one right. The funniest thing is that I'm not so bad during the week's when I don't do the SOTS!

"Rodney "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-22-15 at 04:21 PM
Going against the grain this week and picking Rodney, just because. Could be Will indeed, and it could be Carolyn or Tyler. Yawn.

"Rodney"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-22-15 at 04:33 PM
I'm gonna sit with FP this week. It doesn't really matter to me if I end up being wrong anymore, but I also have some tinglings about the ease with which Will is offering himself to the snuffing gods this week.
In truth, Rodney is a threat to Mike, Will is not. Mike may want to keep appearances up with his BlueCollars, hence booting Will, but he may also take out the bigger threat and thorn in his side.
As Mike stated to Dan, it's time to blow this game up.

"Rodney"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-22-15 at 06:27 PM
Will is either the obvious boot they couldn't hide so they are featuring Will in all the promos or he is the alternate boot story this week which will lead to his vote off soon.

Rodney started out as the "jerk", then got wise with a Final 4 alliance, then got "funny" last week, and Mike is pushing his buttons this week claiming he flipped. I think his story might be over now.

Alt1: Jenn PR Image CLOSE UP of Jenn did not get published on the CBS.com site could be voted out as the swing vote (like Sarah in Cagayan) and she's been the boot target for multiple weeks.

Alt2: Tyler PR Image All Alone on the Beach

"Carolyn"
Posted by Outsider32 on 04-22-15 at 06:55 PM
Just go ahead and get it over with. It will be really hard for me to watch after this. I hope its not the case but I'm picking her to go.

Alternate:Will or Sierra

"Vote Tally"
Posted by dabo on 04-22-15 at 07:49 PM
Will - 6
Rodney - 3
Carolyn - 2
Tyler - 1

"RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep10"
Posted by kingfish on 04-25-15 at 08:57 AM
So Jenn Goes.

This should shake up our thinking, even though she was a very logical choice.

"RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep10"
Posted by michel2 on 04-25-15 at 01:32 PM
This was supposed to be a season with great moves but all we have is Survivor 101. Pop, pop, pop: The No Collars booted as if they were Pagongs.