The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trading Spaces Home Free - 4.11.04"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-04, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trading Spaces Home Free - 4.11.04"
Ok - sorry - had to start a new thread on this one.

First off - so glad yellow won over lavender! yah!

Secondly - fabric. What the hell was UP with the lack of fabric last night? Did red just do none? did light blue actually CHANGE their fabric to what they spun on the wheel?

Thirdly - $2000 shopping challenge - What a crock! Ok - light blue over paid for that chair from the thrift store - but they got TWO CHAIRS for that room that came out really awesome (IMO).

Red bought 2 fugly glasses, spray painted them black, smashed them up and put a tea-light on top? (And Angela was all secretive about it with Laura and Paige?) What a waste of money!

I really really hope that light blue moves on from last night...granted they are very artsy...but they are really throwing themselves into this Trading Spaces experience...Red just seems to be gliding through right now. JMO.

ok - discuss

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trading Spaces Home Free - 4.11... Swami 04-12-04 1
   RE: Trading Spaces Home Free - 4.11... Raven0404 04-20-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free - 4.11.04"
I like the Red as people more, but agree that they wasted $2,000 because they couldn't find a creative solution to the challenge. The glasses were pathetic. Also, the room was too sterile and the shelf unit thing around the big TV was fugly. I thought their designer (who's name I forget--I don't think I've ever seen her before) was not helpful to them at all. The room was a rough compromise & looked it.

Light Blue's room looked beautiful! I loved the tree "growing" through the wall! Laurie finally backed down to let them lead--and their ideas were pretty good. Light Blue should get the nod.

Raven0404 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Raven0404 Click to send private message to Raven0404 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trading Spaces Home Free - 4.11.04"
I agree the red team really wasted that $2000 because they couldn't think of something great to come up with, but I have to say I really liked both couples as people and they were pretty neck and neck going in, but I too, believe the blue team was so much more creative than the red that they deserved to win. It gets me to thinking that if that blue team is this good at the homes they have done, and are so talented, why didn't they do all this stuff in their own house! lol

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •