The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no broken alliance"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-07-01, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no broken alliance"
I posted this in an earlier thread, but am posting it again because I think we have an important clue here.

ItzLisa posted an article from the New York Daily News that cited an evening recently when Mike, Alicia and Jeff were seen having dinner together. Not a big spoiler there, since A & J both live in NY, but when a group of teenie girls came to the table Alicia wrote something interesting while signing an autograph. She wrote, "GO, KUCHA!" Now, those two words mean a lot. She would not say such a thing if she at any point turned on other Kuchies or if they turned on her.

So even this week, Alicia is cheering on Kucha with a sports fan's loyalty. This strongly suggests that the following doesn't happen:

1. For the rest of the season, Alicia/Jeff don't turn on their Kuchies.
2. And, other Kuchies don't turn on her.

It could mean:

1. Ogie wins a split this week and votes off Kucha one-by-one.
2. Kucha wins a split this week and votes off Ogie one-by-one.
3. Alicia doesn't know the final winner, just the final two. One is a Kucha and one is an Ogie.

Alicia knows the final results, with the exception, it could be argued, of the final winner (should it be aired live without a winner). Does this suggest good or bad things for Kucha?

Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Possibility #4 AyatollahKhomeini 03-07-01 1
 RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no brok... rameses 03-07-01 2
   RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no brok... Minstrel 03-07-01 3
       RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no brok... Play2Survive 03-07-01 4
 AHH, WHAT ABOUT THIS THOUGHT...... kuchakor 03-08-01 5
   RE: AHH, WHAT ABOUT THIS THOUGHT...... Krautboy 03-08-01 6
 RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no brok... ItzLisa 03-08-01 7
   RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no brok... Play2Survive 03-08-01 8
       RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no brok... managerr 03-08-01 9
           RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no brok... Katryne 03-08-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-07-01, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Possibility #4"
A variation of #2:

4. Ogie wins a split this week and votes off Kucha one-by-one until Alicia is gone, then the game changes (maybe with a "black widow" idea involved?).

I agree that this signature is a minor indication that TWO POSSIBILITIES do not happen:
1. Alicia is part of a group (perhaps along with Jeff) that betrays and votes off other Kucha members.
2. Other Kucha members join an Ogakor group voting off Alicia.

But a break in Kucha loyalty had to be considered extremely unlikely after Michael's exit anyway.

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-01, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no broken alliance"
I don't think there is any doubt after last week that Kucha is a more unified tribe. The only uncertainty is the possibility of a tie and, if there is one, who will be involved. We have already seen in the previews that Keith and Colby are planning and looking ahead to the end game. Also, on the remote chance that Ogakor gains the upper hand this week, will they be able to unify enough to carry each other to the end or will they begin "eating their own"? I can easily see Keith, Tina and Colby voting against Jerri, but will they do this even if it means Ogakor will have no advantage?

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-01, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no broken alliance"
I agree in principal that Kucha is more unified than Ogakor and that Ogakor members are more likely to jump ship. Because of this, I see an uneven (no tie) vote favoring Kucha members. I'm not saying Kucha won't get votes against them, just that more will be piled on one Ogakor. Jerri, Keith, and Colby (in that order) are my selections depending on immunity. If Jerri wins immunity, the greater possibilities exist for a Kucha member to be a "surprise" bootee. Otherwise, look for the Ogies to go down a person and Jerri is the favorite.

Has anyone really been surprised by who was voted off other than Kel? Debb was obvious, Mitch committed suicide, and Maralyn had set herself up in three different ways. First by challenging Jerri, then failing to secure a coup against Mitch, and finally falling twice in the rope challenge. Kimmi was targeted for some time as well. Isn't this a pattern worth holding on to more? I say goodbye Jerri.

03-07-01, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no broken alliance"
I'm starting to think maybe Alicia's comment has to do with a contest that IS NOT YET DECIDED. Why say "Go, Kucha" if there's already a winner. This could tie in with the information posted tonight of a lockbox. Does this mean MB has all the Survivors vote for the final two, but sends them home without disclosing the winner? This would mean the final two consists of one kucha and one ogie and Alicia is cheering for the Kucha member. Sound at all possible?

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "AHH, WHAT ABOUT THIS THOUGHT......"
M..m...m...maybe, Alicia is just writing this because she is proud of what her team accomplished? I mean, if you saw someone before episode 3, they would proboably write "Go Kucha" too on theirs. Remember, in all logic, she was proboably writing that because she was a member of the Kucha tribe. You guys sure try to make simple things SO complicated!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-08-01, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AHH, WHAT ABOUT THIS THOUGHT......"
I think perhaps we are trying to read too much into her comments. She is watching the show along with everyone else and she knows that this week it's Kucha vs Ogakor. She's avoiding a 5 million dollar law suit by commenting only on what everyone knows so far... "Go Kucha".

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-08-01, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no broken alliance"
Gawd, you guys are good! I posted that original NY Daily News article, and even I didn't even get the "Go Kucha" remark! (Then again, I'm fairly slooooowww....)

Thanks for giving me kudos, Play2Survive!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

03-08-01, 12:06 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no broken alliance"
Thanks. I'm echoing Alicia's sentiments. Today I woke up really excited, like tonight's the BIG GAME. All evidence suggests this episode will to some degree map out the next few weeks.

GO, KUCHA!!!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-08-01, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no broken alliance"
On the AOL Boards (yes I read them), someone *claiming* to be Jeff Varner posted a generic/bland message ("Thanks for your support, etc.") at the end of episode 1 or 2. I didn't think it was that big a deal even if it was legit, but one thing I remember is that at the end of his post, he also put a "Go Kucha!" at the end. Interesting that it came from both of them.

Katryne 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katryne Click to send private message to Katryne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Alicia: Tribe loyalty = no broken alliance"
I think that the only thing to see with this "Go Kucha" thing is something we already know... Kucha sticks together. Can you really imagine someone from Ogakor (let's say Colbie) signing "Go Ogakor"? Can't really see that happening...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •