The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brandi is smarter then I thought........"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

beachbum 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-07-01, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beachbum Click to send private message to beachbum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brandi is smarter then I thought........"
This is my first time posting after months of lurking so be easy on me.....

First I was shocked last night when I watched the show but..then I realized what he was up to and to be honest it is quite brilliant. Might not work out , but he is thinking more about the game then I originally thought. Boran is now even with Samburu and it hasn't even dawned on Lex what the implications of that are!!! Hello, Lex everyone knows about your votes and do you honestly think that Samburu will not use that to their advantage next TC? Brandi might get farther then we envisioned. All he needs to do is convince KimP and the rest that this was his plan all along.....that will be a tough sell.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brandi is smarter then I though... ItzLisa 12-07-01 1
 RE: Brandi is smarter then I though... PepeLePew13 12-07-01 2
   No brains for Brandi Round Robin 12-07-01 3
 RE: Brandi is smarter then I though... shanana banana 12-07-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-01, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brandi is smarter then I thought........"
Hi, Beachbum! Welcome to the boards!

I agree completely! Say what you will about Brandon's annoying personality, he was the major power player last night - and all the while Lex thought it was him! LOL!!!

All Brandon had to do was defect once - and the rest of the old Boran Dominoes will topple. In any given tie situation, Lex is now the only one with a hefty share of previous votes - and everyone knows about them!!! Now Brandon can skip on back to the old Samburu side and they're all sitting pretty! Of course, Lex brought all this on himself by interrogating everyone till they couldn't stand the sight of him! He set it up - Brandon was just smart enough to go along!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-01, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brandi is smarter then I thought........"
Okay, just a thought... does anyone else thinks that Brandi already knew that Teresa was the one voting for Lex? It just seemed too easy that Brandi went "Bow wow!" to Lex's commands and scampered along to the Borans where Tom's white meat was waiting for him.

I believe that Teresa told Brandi at some point that she voted for Clarence because of a promise she made to him after the Gillette Deodorant-sponsored IC -- and they hatched a plan to send Brandi over to the Borans knowing that Kelly was somewhat on the fence and that Lex was accusing Kelly. Then Brandi goes back and it's hasta la vista, Borans.

Of course, Brandi could just be as dumb as a post as we've seen quite often during the show, and he's sunk the entire Samburus and T/F/KimP won't trust him... and he's the new lapdog poodle of Lex and the Borans.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-07-01, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "No brains for Brandi"
There is nothing intelligent in what Brandi is doing. He thinks there is, but he has revealed himself as an untrustworthy little rodent, and he will be exterminated. He will be gone within the next two episodes.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-01, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Brandi is smarter then I thought........"
I am very unsure as to whether Brandon's move can be considered smart or not. If he manages to convince the SamBooHoos that this was his plan all along to target two Borans in a row, then maybe. Maybe. However, if he simply sticks with the new Boran alliance this will get him no better than fifth place unless he manages to go on some magical immunity streak.

This is very perplexing. I can't imagine how this can be spun to work out in his favor. Either way, he's pissing half the people off and that can't work to his advantage in a final two situation.

shanana banana

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •