The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JUMBO 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-08-05, 03:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JUMBO Click to send private message to JUMBO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
BIG BROTHER 6" MEETS "TWO AND A HALF MEN"

TWO AND A HALF MINUTES OF "TWO AND A HALF MEN" TO BE FEATURED ON HIT REALITY SHOW AS VIEWERS ARE GIVEN A THIRD CHANCE TO CAST THEIR VOTE FOR THEIR FAVORITE BIG BROTHER CONTESTANT

CBS Reality Series to Offer a Third America's Choice Vote Through CBS.com and Text Messaging via Mobile Phones

Los Angeles -- For the third time this season, BIG BROTHER 6 will put the power back into the hands of the viewers on Thursday, Sept. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET, delayed PT) when host Julie Chen announces a third America's Choice vote on the reality series.

In the ultimate fall premiere promotional crossover, BIG BROTHER 6 houseguests and viewers will get the chance to cast their ballot for their favorite remaining Houseguest to leave the Big Brother house and spend the day on the set of the hit comedy series TWO AND A HALF MEN. Viewers can vote on CBS.com or via text messaging on their mobile phones. Votes will be tabulated during a specified time window following the episode's broadcast. CBS will offer the text messaging option as well as downloadable wireless applications relating to BIG BROTHER 6, through a partnership with GoldPocket Wireless.

TWO AND A HALF MEN, currently the Number One comedy on television, is about men, women, sex, dating, divorce, mothers, single parenthood, sibling relations, surrogate families, money and, most importantly, love. More specifically, it's about the lives of two brothers, one brother's son, and the many women who surround them. Charlie Harper (Charlie Sheen) is a well-to-do bachelor with a house at the beach, a Mercedes in the garage and an easy way with women. His casual Malibu lifestyle is interrupted when his tightly wound brother, Alan (Jon Cryer), and Alan's son, Jake (Angus T. Jones), come to stay with him. TWO AND A HALF MEN will have its third season premiere on Monday, September 19 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

As part of the TWO AND A HALF MEN set visit, the America's Choice winner will be whisked out of the Big Brother House and taken via limo to meet Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer, Angus T. Jones and the rest of the cast and watch a taping of the show. Following the taping, the houseguest will return to the Big Brother house and rejoin fellow contestants.

During the Saturday, September 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) broadcast of BIG BROTHER 6, voters will be informed of the outcome and watch a special broadcast of two and a half minutes of TWO AND A HALF MEN, as well as a recap of the winner's visit to the set.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: America's Choice Returns this w... okaychatt 09-08-05 1
   RE: America's Choice Returns this w... leianawd 09-08-05 2
       RE: America's Choice Returns this w... ARnutz 09-08-05 3
           RE: America's Choice Returns this w... megpie 09-08-05 4
               RE: America's Choice Returns this w... kary1371 09-08-05 5
                   RE: America's Choice Returns this w... Lisa0116 09-08-05 6
                       RE: America's Choice Returns this w... missygirl3 09-08-05 7
 RE: America's Choice Returns this w... Wildchil 09-08-05 8
   RE: America's Choice Returns this w... Lisa0116 09-08-05 10
       RE: America's Choice Returns this w... realityfreek 09-08-05 11
           RE: America's Choice Returns this w... dc_betty 09-08-05 12
 RE: America's Choice Returns this w... fedcamper 09-08-05 9
   RE: America's Choice Returns this w... KaysarGOTjipped 09-08-05 13
       RE: America's Choice Returns this w... Ivettedrivesmecrazy 09-09-05 14
 RE: America's Choice Returns this w... Tamena 09-09-05 15
   RE: America's Choice Returns this w... Lisa0116 09-09-05 16
       RE: America's Choice Returns this w... kary1371 09-09-05 17
 Just a thought... nailbone 09-09-05 18
   Do they know? shabalaba 09-09-05 19
   RE: Just a thought... Lisa0116 09-09-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-08-05, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
What fun we'll have watching the NH's faces when Janelle ONCE AGAIN wins AC.

I cannot wait for that gulp of schadenfreude.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-08-05, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
Yes, that will really piss them off! Not only do I hope that Janelle wins America's Choice again but I hope she kicks their ##### and wins HOH this week as well, what a double kick in the gut that would be!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-05, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
Well, if Howie is not voted out, I'll vote for him. Otherwise I'll be voting for Janelle again as well.

I can't wait to see the Maggots heads explode!!!

I'm also rooting for Janelle to win HOH (or Howie if he survives the eviction).

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-08-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
I will vote for Howie to win, if he is not voted out of the house. If that happens, then I will vote for Janelle to win AC. I would love to see the look on the friendships faces when she wins again. Priceless.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
I will vote for Janelle like crazy! It's most likely going to be a short time to vote so we all need to get on it ASAP! Go Janelle!!

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
I will be voting for Janelle (or Howie if he survives the week) to get the prize, also. I want the fiendsheep to WANT to find out why America hates them. The best way to do that is to keep giving the AC to the Jedi. Wonder how nose picker Ape-ril will take it?? I already know that Rachael-is-such-a-poor-sport Ivette will cry.

On a lighter note-I LOVE 2 and 1/2 men. I think it is hysterically funny. I have always been a huge Charlie Sheen fan. Funny story-I was watching Apocolypse Now and my son walked in the room and said-"Hey, there's that guy from 2 and 1/2 men!". Made my weekend-I laughed for 10 minutes!!! I DID tell him the movie was 30 years old and that was Charlie's dad.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
When I read this, I thought of the NH too. cant wait to see this.Janelle gets my vote as well esp after Tuesdays episode and reading the updates. How can you possibly reward that kind of behavior???

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-08-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"

I'll so be voting for Maggie to get this, but suspect janelle will win it.

09-08-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
>
>I'll so be voting for Maggie
>to get this, but suspect
>janelle will win it.
>

I don't think Maggot deserves any reward for any reason. It was predictable for a NH supporter to say that she does, though.

If Evilette votes out Ape-ril tonight, I think America might reward her to let her know that she finally did the right thing for once in the game.

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
>
>If Evilette votes out Ape-ril tonight,
>I think America might reward
>her to let her know
>that she finally did the
>right thing for once in
>the game.

If she does that I WILL vote for her. I just hope she has the backbone to vote Ape-ril out.

dc_betty 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dc_betty Click to send private message to dc_betty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
As much as I can't stand Ivette, if she does have the balls to vote off April this week (which would be a good move for her), I would probably vote for her too. But, otherwise, its JANELLE all the way!!! She would be AWESOME on that show!

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
I love poor old Howie and would like to give him a treat, but I agree- voting Janelle to win everything is the best because it's so much fun to piss off Yvette!

KaysarGOTjipped 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-08-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarGOTjipped Click to send private message to KaysarGOTjipped Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
Got a question! The show just ended here (I'm in AZ) but I can't vote on line for Americas choice yet? When can I vote!

Got to vote for Janelle as many times as I can!

lol

Ivettedrivesmecrazy 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-05, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ivettedrivesmecrazy Click to send private message to Ivettedrivesmecrazy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
Who the hell could vote for anyone BUT Janie. She has more personality in one finger than the entire NH combined. Can you imagine those two-faced dinks on a sit-com, gimme a break. Keep it real J-Rock, can't wait to see the the jaws drop when they announce the AC winner. If Ivette does another stop-drop and cry routine again I may have to take my own life, "Ohh, I miss my Cappy.....I miss my Tushie.....Janelle is mean to me" AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
My 10 yr old is grounded from the pc, tv, ps2 and all that good stuff...
second day of school and she messed up already.
so I put her to work.

She has been sitting at the cbs site for the past 20 minutes clicking away at Janelle's button for me *evil grin*
She's bored already =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

09-09-05, 08:53 AM (EST)
16. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
GO Janelle GO!!!

And don't forget to LOCK the HOH bedroom while you are out of the house......

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: America's Choice Returns this week!!!"
LOL

I agree! They could trash her stuff just for the heck of it, or just go through it of fun. And Janie is the one who is evil... Go figure...

What I am happy about after watching the show last night is that Ivette at least, will get a reality check when she goes home (unlike April...) I loved her mom and her girlfriend they don't seem to live in an alternate reality like Ivette, so they'll set her straight! How precious was it when her GF said she loved Janelle! LOL

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Just a thought..."
Do we really want Janelle to win AC? Oh sure, it'd be fun to watch the NH melt-down, but it would also give the NH time with J out of the house to further plot her demise and Mags to work on the other two.

Holey carp! My blog! o-

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-09-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Do they know?"
I may have missed this in last nights episode but do the HG know that there is an upcoming America's choice?

09-09-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Just a thought..."
I think they will do that whether she is in the house or not won't they?? That is how they spent last night. Besides, maybe it will give them time to fight amongst themselves-you know-stew about who is getting nominated, and what they will do about it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •