The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WWJD?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-05, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"WWJD?"
What will Janelle do? Even with only thre Final Four left, there are so many scenarios!!

Which scenario will get Jedi Janey to the final two?

And if she gets there, will she have even a snowball's chance of actually winning?

And how does that FINAL POWER OF VETO work anyway? Would the non-nominee be able to use it? Or is it only beneficial to the other three to possess it?

And does the current HOH get to compete in the next HOH competition, or is Janey a sitting duck?

And will Maggie ever be anything more than civil to anyone outside her coven?

And will James strangle April immediately when he sees her, or wait till she's asleep?

And is Jennifer still a mean, vindictive bit...oh wait, we know that already.

Holey carp! My blog! o-

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WWJD? leianawd 09-09-05 1
 RE: WWJD? kingfish 09-09-05 2
   RE: WWJD? Lisa0116 09-09-05 3
       RE: WWJD? LibraRising 09-09-05 7
           RE: WWJD? ARnutz 09-09-05 9
               RE: WWJD? Lisa0116 09-09-05 11
   RE: WWJD? joy2bbbfan 09-09-05 4
 RE: WWJD? Snidget 09-09-05 5
 RE: WWJD? Wildchil 09-09-05 6
   RE: WWJD? leianawd 09-09-05 16
       RE: WWJD? Wildchil 09-09-05 17
 RE: WWJD? Queene1979 09-09-05 8
   RE: WWJD? ARnutz 09-09-05 10
       RE: WWJD? Queene1979 09-09-05 12
           RE: WWJD? ARnutz 09-09-05 13
               RE: WWJD? kary1371 09-09-05 14
               RE: WWJD? Lisa0116 09-09-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-05, 07:34 AM (EST)
1. "RE: WWJD?"
I always thought that three people play for the last HOH, but that is if I have remembered correctly, at least I hope that is the case. Right now I would like to see things play out this way: I want Janelle to nominate Maggie and April and take out Maggie because as long as Maggie is in that house she will use her intimidation to prevent Ivette from teaming up with Janelle plus Maggie has been Janelle's only contender during HOH and POV competitions. Then I would like to see Janelle get the next HOH if she is able to but I have a feeling that with no Maggie around April and Ivette will quickly turn against each other and both might be more than willing to take Janelle to the final two.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
2. "RE: WWJD?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-05 AT 08:35 AM (EST)

Chenbot 6.0 said that the current HoH (Janelle) would compete for the next HoH.

And you forgot to add;

Stay Tuned for the Next Exciting Episode of
"What Will Janelle Do?"

Janelle's chances to get to F2 are pretty good. Certain even, if she wins next HoH. Even if she doesn't, Ivette or the booger-nosher or maybe even Bags would take her to enhance their chances at winning.

And Janelle might have a chance to win (a snowballs chance, anyway). If Ivette is in the F2, that could be because she won the last HoH and ousted either Bags or the booger-eater. That might incur their wrath and lose their vote.

Keeping Ivette (lowest in the Satan's Girl Scout pecking order) for the next round would seem to be her best chance, so nom. Baggy and the snot-slurper now would be good.

As for James doing in the booger-biter, he should crazy glue her nostrils shut and let her starve.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
3. "RE: WWJD?"
I think that having Evilette get rid of Maggot would be the smartest (bet Janie wins this weeks POV). The final HOH competition is always an endurance comp. I don't think Ape-ril and Evilette could beat Janie is and endurance fight. Besides, Maggot said that whoever broke up the fiendsheep would never get her vote, so Evil in the final 2 would be short Maggot's vote if she gets rid of her before Ape-ril, right???

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-09-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
7. "RE: WWJD?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-05 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

The final HOH competition is always an endurance comp.

Nope. You're thinking of Survivor. The final HOH competition is usually a "What did the other houseguests think of me" competition. Like "Who did Will say he would rather date? Scott or Drew?"

The final HOH competition is generally done live, and endurance competitions don't work well with that.

eta: Given the delusion of the FS, that doesn't mean it bodes any better for their chances.

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: WWJD?"
Nope, you're wrong too. The final HOH is usually a three part competition. The winner of the first part automatically goes on to part 3, the other 2 must compete for part 2 to determine who will win their way into part 3.

The 2 winners then battle it out for HOH in part 3.

The entire comp spans 2 episodes.

For details see these links:

BB5 final HOH comp

BB4 fianl HOH comp

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

09-09-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
11. "RE: WWJD?"
Then hands down-Janelle will win it. The other three aren't very focussed on much other than b!tching about Janelle. They wonder why she won the last one-because she studied for it!!

joy2bbbfan 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-09-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
4. "RE: WWJD?"
>LAST EDITED ON 09-09-05
>AT 08:35 AM (EST)

>
>Chenbot 6.0 said that the current
>HoH (Janelle) would compete for
>the next HoH.
>
>And you forgot to add;
>
>Stay Tuned for the Next
>Exciting Episode of
>
"What Will Janelle Do?"

>
>
>or the booger-nosher
>or the booger-eater. >
>
>snot-slurper now would be good.
>
>
>As for James doing in the
>booger-biter, he should crazy glue
>her nostrils shut and let
>her starve.
>
You are carzy!!!! Right but Crazy!

I hope Janelle puts her hate for Ivette aside and put up Maggie and April.

Janey is such a WINNER!!!!!!!!!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
5. "RE: WWJD?"
I don't know if she sees as much of the inner workings of the Fiendsheep as we do.

I would probably even though it may be riskier put up Ivette and April because it would expose to everyone where things stood with Maggie as the leader to the group. (For who I'd want to compete against for F2 I would probably put up Maggie and April, they both have some ability to turn determination into results)

It may or may not be the best endgame strategy, but at this point I think causing the most disruption to the smooth functioning of the majority group could possibly disrupt voting patterns in the end. They won't have that much time to get over being backstabbed before the vote, and a really PO'ed April or Ivette sent to the sequester house could effect people's notions of who stood where and might shift a few votes away from whichever fiendsheep Janelle would be up against.

And even if it backfires, it still screws with the power structure on the other side and that could be fun to watch the fall out of.

In addition, people who have their delusions shattered about where they rank in the game sometimes are able to do something that will disrupt the flow that seems to be leading to the win or at least sure bet of F2 of the person calling the shots in the dominant group.

A Syren Creation

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
6. "RE: WWJD?"

This one is tough.. Her biggest.. perhaps only solid competition is Maggie.. but she can't back door her now. IF.. and that's a big if because Janelle in evictions has played with emotions.. mostly hatred.. rather than strategy thus far.. she's smart..

i think she should put up ivette and April.. simply because i believe either of them would vote the other out rather than Maggie... although Maggie did slip horribly after making the final alliance with April.. so.. maybe not.

On Maggie being civil.. She has actually been pretty huggy kissy with those outside the Friendship.. which brings up another question....

Has anyone noticed that Janelle kept turning her face away when Howie wanted to kiss her.. so his kiss would land on her cheek, not lips? Even when He was walkin' out the door.. all the others gave him a huge hug and kiss on the mouth (including Maggie).. but Janelle, once again turned her face.

So much for her stated feelings for Howie?? or some kind of phobia?

I know there are men I do that too.. but never any I like or consider friends.

It's been so obvious that I have even felt sorry for Howie kind of a slap in the face.. bad enough when they were alone and she did it.. but when with the Friendship.. wow.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
16. "RE: WWJD?"
Has anyone noticed that Janelle kept turning her face away when Howie wanted to kiss her.. so his kiss would land on her cheek, not lips? Even when He was walkin' out the door.. all the others gave him a huge hug and kiss on the mouth (including Maggie).. but Janelle, once again turned her face.

Yes, I have noticed Janelle do this several times, but so what. Some people feel that kissing on the lips is something to be done with a person one is romantically involved with. Plus, Janelle knows how much Howie liked her and since she probably wants to keep her relationship with him purely friends it made her uncomfortable to kiss him on the lips. I doubt the fact that Janelle doesn't want Howie to kiss her on the lips signifies a lack of care for him.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
17. "RE: WWJD?"
"but so what. Some people feel that kissing on the lips is something to be done with a person one is romantically involved with. Plus, Janelle knows how much Howie liked her and since she probably wants to keep her relationship with him purely friends it made her uncomfortable to kiss him on the lips. I doubt the fact that Janelle doesn't want Howie to kiss her on the lips signifies a lack of care for him."

Could be.. but i doubt that simply because Janelle has never been hesitant before to talk about her dislikes and likes..

Not that she seems overly sensitive to others.. but were she.. she would have simply told him that she reserves her lip kissin' for romantic envolvements.. and spared Howie's feelings.

I wish I'd been paying attention before.. did she do the same to Kaysar and James.. and does she to the women? Don't have to ask about Michael

Maybe.. she just always has her mouth full of food.. ? I've never seen anyone eat as much as she seems to on the shows.

Like Maggie.. I have to give the big girl her due.. she certainly does study the game and players.. when i saw what the POV contest was i had very little doubt she would win it.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 12:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: WWJD?"
Last year there was not a POV after the last HOH competition. Also, like last year, I think we will see a three part last HOH competition; it will start next Thursday (likely an endurance competition) and then on Friday there will be two more rounds and the conclusion to the HOH competition and last eviction will be aired on Friday. Its really good that Janey will have the HOH bedroom to herself this week, it will give her the quiet place she needs to "study" and to get a good nights sleep on Wednesday night and Thursday during the day so that she can excel at the possible endurance HOH competiton.

09-09-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
10. "RE: WWJD?"
Yep, you're right. Except part 1 will be on Tuesday (the comp will begin on Tuesday's episode), part 2 Wednesday and part 3 Thursday.

Part 2 & 3 will be shown on Friday's episode. (BB is not on Thursday because Survivor is starting next week).

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: WWJD?"
Are they evicting either Maggie, Ivette or April on Tuesday?

09-09-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
13. "RE: WWJD?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-05 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

Yes, there should be an eviction on Tuesday (as Julie said during last night's show). Janelle is safe b/c she's HOH and whoever wins POV (if they do it like last season) will be safe too.

ETA: Most likely schedule (I posted this in spoilers, but I know not everyone goes to spoilers, so I thought I'd repost it here)

The final shows schedule should be:

Saturday (9/10) ~ Noms, POV comp & possibly the 3rd safe opening or a luxury comp? (Maybe America's Choice???)

Tuesday (9/13) ~ POV use & eviction (4th place person) beginning of 3 round (final) HOH comp.

Friday (9/16) ~ Finish of 3 round HOH comp and eviction (3rd place person).

Tuesday (9/20) ~ Final 2 with jury voting.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
14. "RE: WWJD?"
Last year they had the final eviction on the Friday night actually, no show on Saturday and final the following Tuesday, it makes sense...

09-09-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: WWJD?"
Thanks!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •