The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"More revealing stuff on the racers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-02, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"More revealing stuff on the racers"
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-02 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-23-02 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

Yea, even the guys poked fun at Blaige's "tight bond". From the SS board:

http://newpaper.asia1.com/news/npfo224.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Chex is worthless !!!! katem 05-23-02 1
 RE: More revealing stuff on the rac... SkyRaider 05-23-02 2
 RE: More revealing stuff on the rac... Kaitlyn 05-26-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-23-02, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Chex is worthless !!!!"
Chex once again proves they are a worthless pair. I hope Blake NEVER gives his ok for Chris to make a move on Paige.

Chris the one known for his one-liners. GIMME A BREAK !!!!

Tara is nasty, evil witch, she makes me feel sorry for Wilma.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-23-02, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: More revealing stuff on the racers"
"His saintly sister Paige, 21, couldn't participate in the phone chat organised by AXN because she had lost her voice after a string of other interviews."

Hmm....Could it be that Blake, being the PR man, just doesn't want to take a chance on letting Little Miss Bubblehead say anything? After her blunder on Rosie ("Blake has finally stopped talking about TAR in his sleep. We live together now!") it's not difficult to understand why they keep her trap shut and just let her smile. That and chewing gum, she is great at doing. Talking? Leave that to Blake.

Kaitlyn 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-26-02, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kaitlyn Click to send private message to Kaitlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: More revealing stuff on the racers"
That could be taken many ways. Some brothers are just very protective

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •