The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR2..at the movies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-23-02, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR2..at the movies"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-02 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

Sine I'm a big fan of The Amazing Race, and since I'm also a big fan of movies, I decided to see which ones our favorite/least favorite TAR2 contestants would be best suited for.

Tara and Wil star in "The War of the Roses"
-Danny Devito's darkly humorous film about a marriage/divorce gone completely wrong is the movie Tara and Wil were born to star in. It's especially a good fit since both Michael Douglas and Kathelin Turner died at the end.

Blake and Paige star in "The Royal Tenenbaums"
-I decided that "Flowers in the Attic" was too easy(plus it's an awful movie). Instead, the two siblings should take on this critically acclaimed film which features a side-story about a brother(Luke Wilson) in love with his sister(Gwyneth Paltrow). Sure, the movie may be a little too grim for our smiley pair, but sometimes going against typecast brings tremendous results.

Chris and Alex star in "Forrest Gump"
-You decide which one plays Forrest and which one plays Bubba. All I know is that the story of a slow-witted man falling ass backwards into fame, fortune, love and history is perfect for these guys. Hell, both should play Forrest Gump. Can we really tell them apart? They could play the duel role like the Olsen Twins did with "Full House".

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR2..at the movies poisonenvy 05-24-02 1
 How about... Canada Girl 05-24-02 2
 RE: TAR2..at the movies Femme 05-24-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

poisonenvy 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-24-02, 00:19 AM (EST)
1. "RE: TAR2..at the movies"
ha..ha..ha...a good one.
actually i can also see chex staring in a brainless-himbo flick like 'dude,where's my car'.
watabt tara and alex in 'romeo and juliet'. girl n guy frm opposing sides come together to find great love(lust?).

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-24-02, 05:29 PM (EST)
2. "How about..."
A Ya Ya Siterhood, Terms of Endearment-style movie starring Momily, Peaches and Scream, Deidre and ? (those frist two booted from TAR2), the Grannies...

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-24-02, 06:07 PM (EST)
3. "RE: TAR2..at the movies"
Gary and Dave can play a pair of internet-reliant hackers whose lives get hijacked by the re-built Pretorian gang in The Net 2. Having spent their entire lives hiding on the web, they find that every trace of their identities has been taken over and they'll need to experience a little IRL before they can become real people again. Question is, can they function without abbreviations?

Mary and Peach star in the much-wondered-about sequel to Thelma and Louise. One sweet and naive, the other tough and streesmart, they make their way across the desert chasing the evil team that cut them off at the Pit Stop. They just want a little respect, damn it. And, maybe a pedicure for Peach, too.

And, from Season One of TAR, Paul and Amie star in The Wil and Tara Story. While hardly a departure from reality for the duo, the roles still present a mighty challenge, since, in this twist, Amie plays the egocentric and often-rude Wil, while Paul plays the whiney, 'quit-being-mean-to-me" Tara.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •