The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Ep02 | VidCap Analysis *No So..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-30-14, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Next week vidcaps vs future vidcaps"
Dalton Ross has confirmed that the first promo, the preview promo, had future caps as well as next week vidcaps. I wanted to discern which were which so I am going to compare some of the shots in the preview vidcaps with current press image shots. Let's see if we can tell which ones are the future...

I am starting with the verbiage from the preview promo: Clearly the shots of the sumo challenge are confirmed for this week, ep 2.

Jeff Probst: This season on Survivor Blood Versus Water...

Probst <at Immunity Challenge>: It's Coyopa taking on Hunahpu. Survivors ready? Go!

<Drew versus Alec>

Jeremy: If someone's after you, I'm gonna go after that person.

Natalie: Get together and vote him out!

Kelley: I cannot believe we lost the flint.

Keith: I've done the worst thing in Survivor history!

Jon: Somebody's got the idol and we're gonna burn it!

Jeremy: I'm out to get him now, point blank.

Julie <crying, talking to Missy>: I'm feeling really deceived by John.

Probst: Officially, you're quitting the game?

<Wes crying>

Keith: I'm glad he's gone.

Probst: You just lost a member.

<helicopter flying away>

Baylor: It means war.

Josh: We're going to fight to the end.

Jeremy <talking to Jon>: Count on it.

John Rocker: If you were a man, I'd knock your teeth out.

Jeremy: Jeremy saying, if someone is after you, I'm gonna go after that person...

Then, saying, "I am out to get him now, point blank"

Keith: I've done the worst thing in Survivor history:

Then later when he says, "I'm glad he's gone":

Clearly, I think you can see when he says that "I'm glad he's gone", it's from a future episode. A definitive difference in beard growth. However, when he says, "I've done the worst thing in Survivor history", it's early, could be this week, or could have possibly been from last week when he and Wes lost their flint?

Jon: Saying, "Somebodies got the idol and we are gonna burn it"...

Wes crying when Probst says, "Officially you are quitting the game"...

Josh: We are going to fight to the end...

Drew talking to Jon, "Count on it"...

Then, John Rocker, "If you were a man I'd knock your teeth out"...this we know from the TV Guide promo is from the episode 3 sticks challenge...

Then, here he is competing in the duel for reward for this episode 2:

We know he competes for the reward because in these two pictures we see that John is missing from the group shot of the tribes, and so is Jeremy....can Jeremy compete against John, compete 2 weeks in a row, and not go against his loved one?

For comparison:

Here are my conclusions....
1. Jeremy: When he says, "If someone is after you than I am going to go after them" and "I am out to get him, point blank"....I think the first statement is likely from the upcoming ep 2 episode, however the "I am out to get him point blank", could either be from this coming episode or next episode. Clearly, John and Jeremy will both be there in this episode and the next. I think Jeremy is referring to John when he makes the statement.

2. I think when Keith says he has done the worst thing in Survivor History, I think it will be from this coming episode...perhaps Keith stole the flint and hid it or destroyed it, and Jon is taking the blame, led to believe that he misplaced it. i think Keith's statement will be in the ep 2. Then his statement about "I'm glad he's gone", will be from the future....who knows who Keith is referencing, most likely Rocker when he's gone...

3. Jon saying someone has the idol and we are gonna burn it, looks like it is from ep 2....no real beard growth on his chin...?

4. Josh saying, "we are going to fight to the end", I think is from an episode in the close future, perhaps episode 3? I don't know?

5. Drew saying, "count on it", to Jon is definitely a future ep. Definitely more beard growth...

6. Regarding John Rocker....we know that he is going to participate in the reward challenge vs. Jeremy....at least that is what it really appears to be. Then, we know he will be there during ep 3 and he's really antagonizing...at the stick challenge.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S29 | Ep02 | VidCap Analysis *No So...   Sheldor     09-25-14       
   RE: S29 | Ep02 | Season Promo   Sheldor     09-25-14     1  
     Next week vidcaps vs future vidcaps   Flowerpower1     09-30-14     5  
         RE: Next week vidcaps vs future vid...   Sheldor     10-01-14     10  
             RE: Next week vidcaps vs future vid...   Flowerpower1     10-01-14     11  
     Something I noticed   Outsider32     10-05-14     12  
         RE: Something I noticed   tribephyl     10-05-14     14  
             RE: Something I noticed   Outsider32     10-07-14     21  
     Revisiting the "future" promo....   Flowerpower1     10-05-14     13  
     EXAMINING the QUIT   Flowerpower1     10-06-14     15  
         RE: EXAMINING the QUIT   tribephyl     10-06-14     16  
             RE: EXAMINING the QUIT   Flowerpower1     10-06-14     17  
                 RE: EXAMINING the QUIT   michel2     10-06-14     18  
                     RE: EXAMINING the QUIT   Flowerpower1     10-06-14     19  
                         RE: EXAMINING the QUIT   tribephyl     10-07-14     20  
                             RE: EXAMINING the QUIT   RachelOH1     10-07-14     22  
                                 RE: EXAMINING the QUIT   Sheldor     10-08-14     23  
   S29 | Ep02 | Press Images   Sheldor     09-25-14     2  
   S29 | Ep02 | Promo   Sheldor     09-29-14     3  
   S29 | Ep02 | Web Promo   Sheldor     09-29-14     4  
     RE: S29 | Ep02 | Web Promo   michel2     09-30-14     7  
         RE: S29 | Ep02 | Web Promo   Flowerpower1     09-30-14     8  
   Hidden Idol Clues...   Flowerpower1     09-30-14     6  
     RE: Hidden Idol Clues...   Sheldor     10-01-14     9  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •