The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring. Br..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-14, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Who voted for whom"
I certainly think that Trish was, at Day 26 (the 'morning after'), more connected to Tony than to anyone else in the Solarrion camp. In fact, we've heard as much from her. But by then she had also spent fourteen of those days with Jefra (and with LJ). And I don't think that we've seen any indication that there was anything but a pleasant, cooperative relationship between the two women. So, in Survivor's immediate-intimacy environment, I wouldn't call that two-week relationship 'vague'.

But then, I wish I hadn't used the word 'stable' to describe a theoretical alliance composed of three Cancer, a Pisces and a Gemini when the word 'compatible' - as in naturally-connected - would have been more apt.

Cancer (Trish, Spencer and Jefra) are instinctively maternal (nurturing/possessive) individuals. So, their natural approach to alliances is familial - the environment that is also most comfortable for their cocoon-prone fellow Water Sign natives – Pisces (Tasha and Woo).

And, most particularly in Survivor’s culture of chaos and crisis, Gemini (Jeremiah) virtually require the shelter and calming influences of an attentive, settled alliance. In the Game’s history, no group has been credited with more social mayhem than anxious Gemini unnerved by the constant state of cultural climate change and intense competition surrounding them. No group except, of course, really enraged Virgo.

However, as Spencer has reminded us, in the Game it is often marriages of convenience between otherwise incompatible personalities – Sagittarius’ (Tony’s and Kass’) forte – that carry the day. After the next day. After the next day.

So, whatever the eventual outcome, it is going to be interesting to see if Tony was able to waltz right back into his previous alliance (as he seemed to believe he would be) despite his in-her-face destruction of Trish’s conviction that she was managing her family unit (including Tony) very nicely, thank you.

Because I think that, after dancing around the issue for 25 days, it will be his casual disregard of her domestic leadership and his abandonment of what, I am convinced, she believed to be a partnership in which she had the advantage – and not the loss of LJ – that will most anger and alarm Trish (who very much planned to allow Tony to help her win the million).

So, I am really curious to know what she’ll do about it. Because, as Morgan has so well demonstrated, Cancer simply do not relinquish a grudge. Ever …

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring. Br...   Estee     04-16-14       
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   Brownroach     04-16-14     1  
     So this is weird   Brownroach     04-18-14     47  
         RE: So this is weird   tribephyl     04-18-14     48  
             Never mind   Brownroach     04-18-14     50  
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   Brownroach     04-16-14     2  
     RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   Estee     04-16-14     3  
         RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   michel2     04-16-14     29  
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   Brownroach     04-16-14     4  
   RC tree mail - Spa Day   Brownroach     04-16-14     5  
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   Estee     04-16-14     6  
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   Estee     04-16-14     7  
   RC   Brownroach     04-16-14     8  
     RE: RC   dabo     04-16-14     10  
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   Estee     04-16-14     9  
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   Estee     04-16-14     11  
   Post RC back at camp   Brownroach     04-16-14     12  
   Post RC at Spa   Brownroach     04-16-14     13  
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   dabo     04-16-14     14  
   Let me know if this sounds familiar   Estee     04-16-14     15  
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   dabo     04-16-14     16  
   Back from reward   Brownroach     04-16-14     17  
     RE: Back from reward   dabo     04-16-14     19  
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   Estee     04-16-14     18  
   IC   Brownroach     04-16-14     20  
     RE: IC   tribephyl     04-16-14     32  
         RE: IC   dabo     04-16-14     34  
         RE: IC   Brownroach     04-16-14     35  
             RE: IC   Georganna     04-17-14     45  
                 RE: IC   Brownroach     04-17-14     46  
                 RE: IC   udg     04-18-14     49  
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   Estee     04-16-14     21  
     RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   michel2     04-16-14     37  
   Post IC   Brownroach     04-16-14     22  
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   Estee     04-16-14     23  
     RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   michel2     04-16-14     30  
   TC   Brownroach     04-16-14     24  
     Who voted for whom   Brownroach     04-16-14     26  
         RE: Who voted for whom   michel2     04-16-14     33  
             RE: Who voted for whom   Georganna     04-16-14     38  
                 RE: Who voted for whom   Brownroach     04-16-14     39  
                     RE: Who voted for whom   Georganna     04-18-14     51  
                         Well, I'll be shufflin'off to Hades...   Georganna     04-25-14     52  
     Congrats!   dabo     04-16-14     27  
         RE: Congrats!   Brownroach     04-16-14     28  
             RE: Congrats!   Georganna     04-16-14     31  
                 RE: Congrats!   Brownroach     04-16-14     36  
             RE: Congrats!   dabo     04-16-14     40  
                 RE: Congrats!   Brownroach     04-16-14     41  
                     RE: Congrats!   RachelOH1     04-17-14     42  
                         RE: Congrats!   Brownroach     04-17-14     43  
         RE: Congrats!   personofinterest     04-17-14     44  
   RE: Survivor #28 (Bennies? Boring....   Estee     04-16-14     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •