The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Speculation on Janelle's nominations"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Speculation on Janelle's nominations"
Who should Janelle nominate? Or maybe more importantly, whom do you think she should "save" by not nominating?

I think by Janelle nominating Ivette and April, thus saving Maggie, she would have the best chance of shaking up the FS.

Barring any of them winning POV, or Janelle winning and keeping her nominations safe then Maggie would have to make the decision of whom to evict. I would imagine at this point in time both April and Ivette feel Maggie would save them. Whomever Maggie does not save will feel betrayed, thus maybe throwing a vote Janelle's way should Janelle make it to the final.

On the other hand, if April is safe she keeps Maggie and evicts Ivette.

If Ivette is safe, I think she would keep Maggie and evict April (not 100% sure on this because I think Ivette feels she would have a better chance at winning with April, but Maggie has some weird control over Ivette-- still on the fence about this).

But if Maggie is safe, who does she save? April, whom she has a "we are a team" pact, or Ivette?

Maggie having to evict either of them puts her in the worst spot of all three of the FS.

Thoughts?

Of course all of my above speculation has been done by assuming the FS have some brains and are putting some thought into the end game. I am sure I am wrong, but I guess we'll see about that, huh?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Speculation on Janelle's nomina... leianawd 09-09-05 1
 RE: Speculation on Janelle's nomina... kingfish 09-09-05 2
   RE: Speculation on Janelle's nomina... ginger 09-09-05 3
       RE: Speculation on Janelle's nomina... Lisa0116 09-09-05 4
           RE: Speculation on Janelle's nomina... Reality432423 09-09-05 5
               RE: Speculation on Janelle's nomina... ginger 09-09-05 6
               RE: Speculation on Janelle's nomina... Lisa0116 09-09-05 7
 RE: Speculation on Janelle's nomina... EnglProf 09-10-05 8
 RE: Speculation on Janelle's nomina... fedcamper 09-10-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-05, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Speculation on Janelle's nominations"
This is the way I see it. If Janelle puts Ivette and April up on the nomination block and Maggie has to choose which one goes it will only do so much damage. Either way Ivette or April will feel betrayed if they get voted out by Maggie but the one who stays will probably be even more loyal to her, therefore making it more difficult for Janelle to make a deal with the person left. If Janelle puts up Maggie and April and makes a deal with Ivette to take her to the final two as long as she votes out Maggie that would be the best case scenerio. With Maggie gone Ivette and April will probably be way more willing to make deals with Janelle because Maggie won't be there making her threats and intimidating them, which is all that she has done. This will also give Janelle a better chance of winning HOH,if she's allowed to play for it, and even if she doesn't win both April and Ivette would feel far more comfortable taking Janelle with them.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Speculation on Janelle's nominations"
I posted this on Fanatics, and thought, since the logic and insight seems so stunning and indisputable, that I would ref. it here.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID7/832.shtml#2

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Speculation on Janelle's nominations"
I worry about Maggie being the best competitor for the final HOH contest, though. If Maggie's eliminated this week, Janie could win HOH again and be assured her 2nd place "win."

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Speculation on Janelle's nominations"
I agree with you about that.....

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-09-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Speculation on Janelle's nominations"
Janelle should get rid of Maggie, but at this point it is impossible. So I agree with the first poster. Let Maggie have the vote. Since both Ivette and April think they are number 1, let Maggie betray them.

I beleive Ivette will be Maggie's victim. And Ivette definitly deserves to be. She chose the Friendship over herself. She doesn't deserve to go any further.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Speculation on Janelle's nominations"
Yes - Ivette had her chance and blew it. Now she's toast, if Maggie's smart. The Friendship will vote for Maggie over April, but Ivette might beat Maggie.

Plus the "moral" choice for Maggie, according to Maggie previously, at any rate, is to stick by April.

Ick.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Speculation on Janelle's nominations"
Poor Janelle!! Everytime I think of her in that house I have to start singing-"Fins to the left, Fins to the right, and you're the only bait in town"......

She better choose carefully.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-10-05, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Speculation on Janelle's nominations"
I agree that it makes a lot of sense for Janelle to force Maggie to choose between Ivette and April, but Janelle's best end-game strategy is to go up against April. She actually has a fighting chance against April--IF Ivette would vote to give Janie the money over April, who we know Ivette doesn't want to give it to.

F2 = April and Janelle

Jennifer - April
Rachel- Janelle
James- Janelle

Beau- April most likely, though he may be swayed by Ivette's hatred of April. And Janie said she liked Beau when he was evicted so there may have been some fun-lovingness between them.

Howie- Janelle
Maggie- April
Ivette- Janelle/April

In either case it would be pretty damn close for Janelle!

Maybe Ivette would ultimately decide that April was the lesser of two evils and give it to her, but she also could end up feeling like such a stupid dumb-##### for not getting April out when she had the chance (and thus keeping Howie) that she might want to punish herself and begrudgingly give credit where credit is due. Janelle has won when it really mattered for her.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Speculation on Janelle's nominations"
Janelle should nominate Maggie and Yvette, and try to cut a deal with April (weakest link) to get rid of Maggie. Yvette is too enslaved to vote out Maggie, but April can taste the $$$$. Of course, POV could screw it up, but they could get rid of Yvette next, and be the final 2. Would Janelle win the big prize? Probably not, but DEFINITELY not against Maggie. I can't stand any of the 3 witches and would hate to see ANY of them win, but if it's the silly, shallow, talentless April who does, it will make them just as mad as it does us. That will make it even funnier when she goes into the outside world and finds out that not only is she not a star, America hates her and so do her resentful housemates! (And don't discount the fact that Yvette is so weird she might vote for Janelle- especially if it happens they are in the final 3 and April has the chance to take Janelle to the end hoping for a win and Yvette finishes out of the money!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •