The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep7 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-13, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep7 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources*"
Title:
"Swoop In For The Kill"

Mis-Direction:
An ultimatum at Redemption Island puts one castaway on the spot to prove his love.
Meanwhile, another castaway’s honesty may be her biggest downfall, and an odd man out needs to prove his worth on an all-female tribe...

EW Tease:
Emotions are starting to bubble over and you really feel the tug of one relationship. Plus, a lesson in Survivor strategy — what not to do.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S27: Ep7 Title, Teases and Twee... Estee 10-25-13 1
 RE: S27: Ep7 Title, Teases and Twee... tribephyl 10-26-13 2
   RE: S27: Ep7 Title, Teases and Twee... bbaper 10-26-13 3
       This week... Flowerpower 10-30-13 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-13, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S27: Ep7 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources*"
Can't you just hear Kat now? "You only have to win a challenge or two... you already won one whole show which was just about as rigged as this whole season... don't you love me enough to let me win a million dollars instead of you?"

No wonder she didn't even make the merge.

So now we're looking for an honest female in this group. Good luck us.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-13, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S27: Ep7 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources*"
At RI
An ultimatum at Redemption Island puts one castaway on the spot to prove his love.

Every player on RI has insisted their loved one doesn't trade places with them. Even though I see Kat as being immature and selfish, i seriously doubt she would insist that Hayden take her place. She probably just wants him to still love her even though she's a loser. She's too wrapped up in "I hope he likes me" to ever insist on ending his game for him. But the editors will certainly tease it.

Emotions are starting to bubble over and you really feel the tug of one relationship.

Kat wants to be with Hayden, not trade places with him. And since she can't have that the tears are gonna flow.

Boot Story
Meanwhile, another castaway’s honesty may be her biggest downfall, and an odd man out needs to prove his worth on an all-female tribe...
Laura B and Vytas.
Sadly, for Laura B we have this...

Laura B. <talking to Vytas>: We've decided that you're the next one to go.

Plus, a lesson in Survivor strategy — what not to do.
Don't ever let the bootee know he's gonna be the bootee. The lesson being: never back into a corner the socially resourceful, else it gets thrown back in your honest-face.

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-26-13, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbaper Click to send private message to bbaper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S27: Ep7 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources*"
Ah, but if they where going to blind side Laura B, Vytas may already have been told the vote was for her.
Picture looks late in the day, maybe just before TC?

Will keep TC interesting.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-13, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "This week..."
I agree that this week it seems to be more of a toss up between Vytas and Laura B. nuGalang will most likely lose the challenge. If they do, Laura B is not in the alliance, but Vytas is a strong powerful male that still has his loved one in the game. The girls, imo, would be stupid to leave Vytas in the game at this point. And Tina is not dumb, although she does like the strong males.

The misdirection clues apply to Laura B, as her honesty MAY lead to her downfall, and the other, the odd man out has to prove his worth to the tribe refers to Vytas. This clue however I believe also applies to Laura B: Plus, a lesson in Survivor strategy — what not to do.

I think telling the boot that they are the boot is a Survivor NO NO, because it lends time for them to do whatever they have to do to turn the tables....and, we all saw how Caleb turned the tables at TC a few weeks ago.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •