URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8116
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S27: Ep7 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 10-25-13 at 01:37 AM
Title:
"Swoop In For The Kill"

Mis-Direction:
An ultimatum at Redemption Island puts one castaway on the spot to prove his love.
Meanwhile, another castaway’s honesty may be her biggest downfall, and an odd man out needs to prove his worth on an all-female tribe...

EW Tease:
Emotions are starting to bubble over and you really feel the tug of one relationship. Plus, a lesson in Survivor strategy — what not to do.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S27: Ep7 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources*"
Posted by Estee on 10-25-13 at 07:54 AM
Can't you just hear Kat now? "You only have to win a challenge or two... you already won one whole show which was just about as rigged as this whole season... don't you love me enough to let me win a million dollars instead of you?"

No wonder she didn't even make the merge.

So now we're looking for an honest female in this group. Good luck us.

Posted by tribephyl on 10-26-13 at 01:17 AM
At RI
An ultimatum at Redemption Island puts one castaway on the spot to prove his love.

Every player on RI has insisted their loved one doesn't trade places with them. Even though I see Kat as being immature and selfish, i seriously doubt she would insist that Hayden take her place. She probably just wants him to still love her even though she's a loser. She's too wrapped up in "I hope he likes me" to ever insist on ending his game for him. But the editors will certainly tease it.

Emotions are starting to bubble over and you really feel the tug of one relationship.

Kat wants to be with Hayden, not trade places with him. And since she can't have that the tears are gonna flow.

Boot Story
Meanwhile, another castaway’s honesty may be her biggest downfall, and an odd man out needs to prove his worth on an all-female tribe...
Laura B and Vytas.
Sadly, for Laura B we have this...

Laura B. <talking to Vytas>: We've decided that you're the next one to go.

Plus, a lesson in Survivor strategy — what not to do.
Don't ever let the bootee know he's gonna be the bootee. The lesson being: never back into a corner the socially resourceful, else it gets thrown back in your honest-face.

Posted by bbaper on 10-26-13 at 07:41 PM
Ah, but if they where going to blind side Laura B, Vytas may already have been told the vote was for her.
Picture looks late in the day, maybe just before TC?

Will keep TC interesting.

"This week..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-30-13 at 12:01 PM
I agree that this week it seems to be more of a toss up between Vytas and Laura B. nuGalang will most likely lose the challenge. If they do, Laura B is not in the alliance, but Vytas is a strong powerful male that still has his loved one in the game. The girls, imo, would be stupid to leave Vytas in the game at this point. And Tina is not dumb, although she does like the strong males.

The misdirection clues apply to Laura B, as her honesty MAY lead to her downfall, and the other, the odd man out has to prove his worth to the tribe refers to Vytas. This clue however I believe also applies to Laura B: Plus, a lesson in Survivor strategy — what not to do.

I think telling the boot that they are the boot is a Survivor NO NO, because it lends time for them to do whatever they have to do to turn the tables....and, we all saw how Caleb turned the tables at TC a few weeks ago.