The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-13, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Pre-IC...."
Galang: Tree mail...pushing shoving crashing bashing this is no regular pillow fight, this is no normal fight...Monica reads the tree mail. Aras: conf: Vytas has always been a bully, this is a chance to play on an even playing field

Cut to Tadhana: Brad is teaching the group how to pillow fight...Vytas in conf: Aras was the golden child wins everything...this is my chance, I have to beat him at something...

At challenge: Immunity up for grabs, square off one on one sumo style, knock opponet off the platform into the water, first one to 5 wins, and in addition playing for reward: comfort, tarp, pillows blanket, mosquito net, if you want can trade it for fishing gear, one keep syou comfortable, one keeps you alive, Monica sits out....

first up: Brad vs Gervase...alot of talking between these two...Gervase is in the water, Tadhana leads 1-0

Women: Laura B takes on Tina's daughter, Katie...Laura B wins! Tied

John vs. Aras: good match up and Aras is in the water, Tadhana leads 2-1
Cierra vs Kat: Kat with one push wins, tied
Hayden going in for Tyson, they shake hands first, Hayden with a big hit and Tyson is in quickly, he's hurt, his shoulder popped and he can't lift it, may have torn part of a tendon says Medical...can't do this challenge anymore...couldn't move it, and Tyson says he's worried in conf that his whole game is screwed....

Katie vs Tina...Kaie has her mom on the run, and Tina is going for the feet, they all cheer, and Tina is running all around, and Tina pushes Katie off, and scores, tied 3-3
Aras vs brother Vytas...Vytas tell us the rivalry, he was afraid of me since he was a little kid...Aras says that h e would like to take the bully and put him in the water, big match up, Vytas is down, and Aras is trying to inch him off, Aras let's him stand up and Vytas jumps Aras, Jiffy says one of the most unsportsmanlike moves, Aras takes down the bully...Aras is crying, it feels bad, I love him, he's my brother and I don't want to beat him...Vytas says: I mean he's the college athlete, I am the junkie, and I still wanted to go against him...

Cierra and Laura. Laura is crying already, that's my baby, and to hurt my own child...Cierra says you are not going to hurt me...they start....and Laura scores and wins for Galang and win their 3rd in a row. Laura whispers to Cierra: Tell me you are not angry...I'm not...

Tadhana, third strait time, see Cierra, Caleb and John. John Conf: Cierra lost to her mom, very frustrating, they are a team of mothers and grandmothers, very frustrating.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: ...   Estee     10-02-13       
   Warnings.   Estee     10-02-13     1  
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower     10-02-13     2  
     RE: Previously on Survivor....   Georjanna     10-02-13     5  
   The logic, such as it is.   Estee     10-02-13     3  
     RE: The logic, such as it is.   dabo     10-02-13     8  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   dabo     10-02-13     4  
     RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   Estee     10-02-13     7  
         RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   dabo     10-02-13     10  
             RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   Estee     10-02-13     13  
   RI challenge...   Flowerpower     10-02-13     6  
     RE: RI challenge...   Estee     10-02-13     9  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   Estee     10-02-13     11  
     RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   suzzee     10-03-13     24  
         RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   Estee     10-03-13     25  
   Post RI challenge, pre-IC...   Flowerpower     10-02-13     12  
     RE: Post RI challenge, pre-IC...   television     10-03-13     28  
         RE: Post RI challenge, pre-IC...   Flowerpower     10-04-13     30  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   dabo     10-02-13     14  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   Estee     10-02-13     15  
   Pre-IC....   Flowerpower     10-02-13     16  
   Computer on the fritz...   Flowerpower     10-02-13     17  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   Estee     10-02-13     18  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   dabo     10-02-13     19  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   michel     10-02-13     20  
     RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   dabo     10-02-13     23  
         RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   michel     10-03-13     29  
   Post IC, pre TC...   Flowerpower     10-02-13     21  
   Post John Boot:   Flowerpower     10-02-13     22  
     RE: Post John Boot:   suzzee     10-03-13     26  
         RE: Post John Boot:   Estee     10-03-13     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •