The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-13, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Post IC, pre TC..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-13 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

Vytas wanted to go up against Aras, not only did he win but he won even after I gave him a cheap shot...cut to guys talking about which girl to vote out...Katie giggled through it all, if we want to win, we can't have giggling. John says Katie cooks every meal, but Cierra does nothing, John is not worried, it will be Katie, but you have to be careful because this is Survivor...so I have 2 clues so if I can find it I will put myself in a good position

As soon as John goes, Brad tells the other guys we have to vote John, because Candice is winning and could be reconnected...

Brad in confessional says when I was coming back from the challenge a light ball went off... Candice will reconnect with John and I will be second fiddle, I won't be controlling him anymore...

See the guys talking again, this will be one of the collossal blindsides, Brad says to Vytas, Hayden, and Caleb...they ask him about the clue, Brad tells them...Serpentine tree and digging...

Hayden conf: We are sticking to the 5 guys alliance and all of a sudden Brad is like, BOOM, it's going to be John right now, BIG MOVE, I was like knida shocked...

Hayden continues in confessional: It's been 5 guys since day one and if we are voting out one right now it could create distrust moving forward, it's kind of like opening Pandora's box...
Then Brad goes to talk the girls into voting out John,...Brad tells them, if it's not him, it has to be one of you guys.....!!! Vytas in conf says Brad has orchestrated this but doesn't want to be the one to vote for John...Vytas is not down with that, if we make a move like this we all have to do it, so brad is a big target in my eyes, just to see that level of scheistyness...

Then we see the girls and Caleb, Vytas, and Hayden in the bed area...Hayden says this whole thing is Brad's call, Cierra is worried about the idol...Are you saying to vote Brad? Vytas says Might be...Cierra says in confessional: that every tribal so far I have been on the chopping block so the boys tell me who to vote for, Brad, then I will, as long as it's not me....

Yeah but do we want to risk keeping some one around that does have the idol, Vytas tells Caleb and Hayden...

Hayden in conf: There is alot of stuff going on. Brad thinks that John is a threat but now I am starting to think that Brad is equally dangerous, but one thing is for sure, it's going to be a huge blindside...

Cut to TC...

John, third time in a row, once again the boys were the only ones that scored points. Katie, first time you lost, then you lose again....frustrating. Cierra, that was rough, if we could have just won one, we were embarrassed and now I let my team down.
Caleb: 3 votes, 3 women gone from this tribe. What does that say. It's dominated by males, so most likely a women will go home.

Bytas: Is it a male alliance? it's not as rudimentary as men vs women, trust is what it's all about. Trust and information
Culpepper: Vytas just said when you say anything in this game it can be used against you..Does that concern you? Yes, everytime we go to RI, I am to blame for anyone hwo is there, they assume I am the king pin of this group, I don't feel i am

John: You got another clue. Candice knows that giving me the clues so publicly puts a target on my back...
Vytas are you glad it's not you getting the clue. Everyone knows John has the clues, I am happy someone in my alliance has it, but I am happy it's not me.

Haydon: What are the chances that he has idol...Hayden tells Jeff that he hasn't shared the clues with him. It makes him nervous but at the end of the day, I have to take his word...

Brad says that we can't always tell the truth all the time, at some point we have to figure out how to move ahead to better ourselves. At the end of the game there is only going to be one winner....hear a loud drum beat musically

Camera first cuts to Hayden, then Vytas, then Cierra...

Time to vote: Katie is first voter. Cierra says that I hope this gets you out of the game because you are a huge threat to me! Vytas is the last voter...

Tally:

Cierra
John
John
John
John

John looks at Brad and he looks at him...

Jiffy says: Well based on tonights blindside, it appears that you are voting people out based on the future it also appears that your tribe is getting weaker...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: ...   Estee     10-02-13       
   Warnings.   Estee     10-02-13     1  
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower     10-02-13     2  
     RE: Previously on Survivor....   Georjanna     10-02-13     5  
   The logic, such as it is.   Estee     10-02-13     3  
     RE: The logic, such as it is.   dabo     10-02-13     8  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   dabo     10-02-13     4  
     RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   Estee     10-02-13     7  
         RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   dabo     10-02-13     10  
             RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   Estee     10-02-13     13  
   RI challenge...   Flowerpower     10-02-13     6  
     RE: RI challenge...   Estee     10-02-13     9  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   Estee     10-02-13     11  
     RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   suzzee     10-03-13     24  
         RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   Estee     10-03-13     25  
   Post RI challenge, pre-IC...   Flowerpower     10-02-13     12  
     RE: Post RI challenge, pre-IC...   television     10-03-13     28  
         RE: Post RI challenge, pre-IC...   Flowerpower     10-04-13     30  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   dabo     10-02-13     14  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   Estee     10-02-13     15  
   Pre-IC....   Flowerpower     10-02-13     16  
   Computer on the fritz...   Flowerpower     10-02-13     17  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   Estee     10-02-13     18  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   dabo     10-02-13     19  
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   michel     10-02-13     20  
     RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   dabo     10-02-13     23  
         RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #...   michel     10-03-13     29  
   Post IC, pre TC...   Flowerpower     10-02-13     21  
   Post John Boot:   Flowerpower     10-02-13     22  
     RE: Post John Boot:   suzzee     10-03-13     26  
         RE: Post John Boot:   Estee     10-03-13     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •